3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Let it die

09 _-_ 6avjhf7.jpg

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action FtP
Publisher - GungHo
Developer - Grasshopper Manufacture
Release date - 2014-2015

Trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M747q9p0RMs

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SerorDe 29.08.21

@Tvorog And what is the plot?

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

8 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

Well, supposedly there is a tower there, treasures)) so far, such a plot

King of the hill

T
Tvorog 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

In the world there was a trinity, a hefty incomprehensible structure was formed in Tokyo, and now everyone is trying to get to the very top of this very building.

In fact, everything is stylish and the picture is pleasing to the eye.

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

Dk is our side slop, or is it not worth waiting at all? 

m
megaman05 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, Blink 55 said:

Dk is our side slop, or is it not worth waiting at all? 

they can last until Tuesday

T
Tvorog 29.08.21

I forgot to mention that the game has an awesome soundtrack and made a very cool map during downloads between levels. Your route and the points where you fought / collected loot are drawn on the map.

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

Cheerful donat-died-pay))

permanent death

m
musicant 29.08.21

6 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

Cheerful donat-died-pay))

permanent death

more about donat pozyazya

M
Myist 29.08.21

@musicant when you die, your character completely throws away the skates, losing everything that was on him and you start over, BUT if you want, you can pay real money to revive him (the first revival is free)
Plus things are done in real time in the game (5 minutes, 10, hour, day, etc.), but you can speed it all up, again, for real money
Here is such a beast

Modified December 4th, 2016 by Myist

S
SerorDe 29.08.21

4 minutes ago, Myist said:

Plus things are done in real time in the game (5 minutes, 10, hour, day, etc.)

I already see some kind of craft shotgun lasting a year ...: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

M
Myist 29.08.21

@SerorDe what to say. Ships are not quite an ordinary person : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

K
Kotj 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Myist said:

Plus things are done in real time in the game (5 minutes, 10, hour, day, etc.),

Oh, MGS5, hello.

m
musicant 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, Myist said:

@SerorDe what to say. Ships are not quite an ordinary person : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

and what about the prices? Can we have any resurrection packs?: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

and as I understand things are done and when not in the game?)

M
Myist 29.08.21

@musicant hasn’t been released in Europe yet - I don’t know myself. The Courts listened to all the information from the interview.
Things have to be done when you are not in the game, as in the aforementioned MGS5

S
Stan277 29.08.21

Again, our side is sloping : troll_face_11:

It is interesting to see what kind of drug addiction the Court has prepared this time. Hopefully this is just a fun experiment and in the future it will return to singleplayer games like Lolipopa and Killer is Dead.

m
musicant 29.08.21

8 minutes ago, Myist said:

@musicant hasn’t been released in Europe yet - I don’t know myself. The Courts listened to all the information from the interview.
Things have to be done when you are not in the game, as in the aforementioned MGS5

clear. THX. I did not play simple in MGS5. I thought such a topic current works on all sorts of aos and browser strategies. :) Well, it does not repulse me. you don't always play the game. even went to pass. put it on the workpiece and that's it. you come in. did the races and rest again)))

1 minute ago, Stan277 said:

Again, our side is sloping : troll_face_11:

It is interesting to see what kind of drug addiction the Court has prepared this time. Hopefully this is just a fun experiment and in the future it will return to singleplayer games like Lolipopa and Killer is Dead.

here. exactly. I want something interesting and meaty .. unusual .. here along the way with this there are no problems at all

m
megaman05 29.08.21

the game is cool, only now he died and everything strained me anew, although there is a warehouse there

by the way, the game is running 60 fps as it seemed to me

Modified on December 4th, 2016 by megaman05

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

23 minutes ago, megaman05 said:

the game is cool, only now he died and everything strained me anew, although there is a warehouse there

by the way, the game is running 60 fps as it seemed to me

so it is at 60 fps

1 hour ago, musicant said:

and what about the prices? Can we have any resurrection packs?: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

and as I understand things are done and when not in the game?)

pack for 10 tickets $ 5.
in the game, if you go to the menu, gifts will give 5 tickets

I got to the boss on the 3rd floor, but they killed me further ... and the boss is reborn, such things.

fancy mechanics. There is also an online mode, where you can drag the bodies of killed enemies to the base, the bodies here are supposedly a game Persian, and if the bodies are over bought for coins ... and if there are no coins, then xs

1 hour ago, Myist said:

Well, yes there I bought it in the store, wait 10 minutes))

B
BlackGrishka 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Myist said:

@musicant when you die, your character completely throws away the skates, losing everything that was on him and you start over, BUT if you want, you can pay real money to revive him (the first revival is free)
Plus things are done in real time in the game (5 minutes, 10, hour, day, etc.), but you can speed it all up, again, for real money
Here is such a beast

just like on cell phones

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

1 minute ago, BlackGrishka said:

just like on cell phones

Well, yes