3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 11:36 pm

Ryse: Son Of Rome

Ryse-Son-of-Rome.jpg

Genre - QTE Action Benchmark
Developer - Crytek
Publisher - Microsoft Game Studios / Deep Silver (PC)
Release Date - Released
Platform - XBOX ONE, PC
[hide = 'Video'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 7glAsWaiZzM [/ hide]

Modified October 10, 2014 by ACE
124 Comments
Sort by:
F
Formalin 29.08.21

Embark on a journey of revenge, betrayal and divine intervention:

Ryse: Son of Rome tells the story of Marius Titus, a young Roman soldier who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarian bandits, then travels with the Roman army to Britannia to seek revenge. Quickly rising through the ranks, Marius must become a leader of men and defender of the Empire on his quest to exact vengeance - a destiny he soon discovers can only be fulfilled much closer to home.

At the office. the site says that there will be barbarians, sieges and collisions (

R
Retrokun 29.08.21

until the knights still somewhere 1000 years

c
captain paphos 29.08.21

until the knights still somewhere 1000 years

: agree:

if antiquity, then before Charlemagne the great

and so I would like to see the Parthian cathophracts or climbariums in the game, well, and the Greek hoplites with the Macedonian phalanx 

oh yeah, well and elephants

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

Embark on a journey of revenge, betrayal and divine intervention:

Ryse: Son of Rome tells the story of Marius Titus, a young Roman soldier who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarian bandits, then travels with the Roman army to Britannia to seek revenge. Quickly rising through the ranks, Marius must become a leader of men and defender of the Empire on his quest to exact vengeance - a destiny he soon discovers can only be fulfilled much closer to home.

At the office. the site says that there will be barbarians, sieges and collisions (

and why the parenthesis of discontent?))) in my opinion it's cool. although everything looks like the movie "gladiator", it will still be very interesting to replay it all yourself) 

Modified June 15, 2013 by Bogoroditsk

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

but it will still be very interesting to revise it all yourself) 

aim sori, could not resist

Modified June 15, 2013 by Pseudodog

J
Juanito 29.08.21

My opinion about the game:

What we liked:

1.setting ( happycry.gif one of my favorites)

2. The graphics looks very, very decent.

What did not like:

1.gameplay, which is one-time, + qte crammed everywhere (which can not be pressed)

What I would like from the game: a more or less intelligible plot, the presence of hardcore (I hope it will be possible to choose the level of difficulty), a lot of blood, cruelty, different animation of murders, and also to remove qte, leaving only for bosses (for the spectacle of finishing off).

And of course, I would like to be EPIC!

r
reptail 29.08.21

After Gow, I can no longer perceive all this antiquity from the point of view of realism. I want monsters, gods, etc. ((

E
EthelWulf 29.08.21

gameplay that is one-off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxIcklF-8hY

S
SerorDe 29.08.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], Just don’t drag Batman, everything is fine with the gameplay there. And how does he do the counter and the blindfolded specials?

J
Juanito 29.08.21

gameplay that is one-off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxIcklF-8hY

Well, you can go through the Ryse demo without pressing any buttons at all. trollface_big.gif

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

The setting is gorgeous. But two circumstances confuse:

1. Solid QTE

2. Crytek. And they usually have nothing but graphics in the game.

J
Juanito 29.08.21

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/crytek-responds-to-our-criticisms-of-ryse/

Well, everything, I finally stopped believing in the game.

D
DGQ 29.08.21

in this case, Kraitek had to do 2 modes at once - for commoners and for hardcore players.

I am against KTE have nothing against when they are added adequately. but all the gameplay is built on this for the sake of kints - thanks, no.

the game looks amazing. everything is impressive. the setting is interesting. 

Now I'm waiting for a more detailed gameplay and information. from the Kraitecs themselves, not from the Kotaku.

although, in principle, expected. Crackers always crush with grafon. they have a great one. and here is the gameplay.

c
captain paphos 29.08.21

now there will be a hardcore mode ???

then

good.jpg

B
Blank 29.08.21

[quote name = 'captain paphos' timestamp = '1371468717' post = '3384843'] will be the hardcore mode now ??? then [/ quote]

Uh, yes, of course. hmmm.gif  

c
captain paphos 29.08.21

now there will be a hardcore mode ??? then

Uh, yes, of course. hmmm.gif  

On the hardest difficulty mode, button prompts will not appear during execution sequences, so players will have to memorize and carefully read Marius's body movements to determine which buttons to press and when, adding additional layers of skill and strategy.

B
Blank 29.08.21

[member = 'captain pathos'], KTE without tooltips. If you mean that by "hardcore mode", then yes.

c
captain paphos 29.08.21

by the way, there will be money in the game, I wonder if they can spend on improving the army 

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Blank' timestamp = '1371469635' post = '3384877'] KTE without tooltips. If you mean that by "hardcore mode", then yes. [/ quote]

And without slowing down time and in case of an error, the gamover saves are deleted immediately, start again

HERE ET HARTKOR

A
Alexandr Demyanov 29.08.21

The grafon is excellent, but I can't find the gameplay in fullhd. Or will the game be in 720p, as in all videos?