3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 11:36 pm

Ryse: Son Of Rome

Ryse-Son-of-Rome.jpg

Genre - QTE Action Benchmark
Developer - Crytek
Publisher - Microsoft Game Studios / Deep Silver (PC)
Release Date - Released
Platform - XBOX ONE, PC
[hide = 'Video'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 7glAsWaiZzM [/ hide]

Modified October 10, 2014 by ACE
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Alexandr Demyanov'], are you from the tank? all games in 1080p, half at 60 fps

c
captain paphos 29.08.21

sleepyheads lie about the forces of ps4,

[offtopic] you still have a drive club with fm5 compare, and remember that in the last 60 fps [/ offtopic]

Modified on June 27, 2013 by Captain Paphos

A
ACE 29.08.21

with versus in holivar

c
captain paphos 29.08.21

with versus in holivar

ok

A
Alexandr Demyanov 29.08.21

[member = 'Alexandr Demyanov'], are you from the tank? all games in 1080p, half at 60 fps

Why on the off-channel xbox I see the forza 5 in 1080, and ryse only in 720. Why is there no mention of the game resolution on the off-site krytek, is that so difficult to do? Look Again Ryse: Son of Rome Official E3 Gameplay Demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MfYuP6L44k (Official keyword) goes to 720p - so what should I believe, official or what you wrote ? 

Modified on June 27, 2013 by XeqtR

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Alexandr Demyanov'], because it was uploaded at 720p. what kind of stupid questions are you asking? 

e
ekzekutor 29.08.21

[warning] Let's continue without a hint of versus and without any different expressions, [member = 'Alexandr Demyanov'], the latter applies in particular to you. [/ warning]

A
ACE 29.08.21

I watched the video again. model gg looks very cool. and epic, but the game seems to be pretty simple. Well, actually, let's see. I will definitely not take it at the start, unless there are good grades. But FM5, KI and DR3 will definitely buy right away.

e
ekzekutor 29.08.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1372365578' post = '3411414'] KI [/ quote] 

you are not confused by the people who make it?

k
kamui 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], D4 not at start?

PS: monotony, scary, of course ...

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'XeqtR'], no, too positive opinions about her after e3. and the video is awesome. besides, it is done by the dad of the series, Ken Lobb.

[member = 'kamui'], no date yet. but apparently like the rest of the games will be released within a year from the start of One.

[member = 'XeqtR'], don't scare it like that

I already thought that Olezhka was back

A

Let's see, I think that this 720 will come back to haunt (they would have filmed the video for black and white monitors in 320X240, because in 1080 it is so difficult to fill it) In spite of this and all their qte, visually the game looks very cool.

E
Evolved 29.08.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1372365578' post = '3411414'] But FM5, KI and DR3 will definitely buy right away. [/ quote]

FM5 - it is possible, even necessary, especially considering that this is a ledge that will somehow hold you back

KI - it doesn't look very good, especially considering its distribution model

DR3 - Misha, you are not tired of the trend with zombies, I understand openworld, but zombies, this is PPCS ... :(

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Alexandr Demyanov'], your link had options 240p and 144r: icon_mrgreen:

A

[member = 'Alexandr Demyanov'], your link had options 240p and 144r: icon_mrgreen:

I meant the maximum resolution of the video))

e
ekzekutor 29.08.21

[offtopic]

I already thought that Olezhka was back

well, you're not the first one already [/ offtopic]

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

Damn, huh. I reviewed the video, well, what can I say? As for the grafon, I certainly overdid it. Still, in the infaymous, the graph may be a little worse, but not much, given the open-walled nature of the game. But one thing I can say for sure is that the Kraitek people simply flawlessly managed to convey the atmosphere of the war. The setting is great. The only game in which you really feel the war. And to be honest, after all this, I just want to go there, slap me for such a miserable gameplay. The animation is just crazy, he glides on the floor like a cow on ice. The blows are all sluggish, and these finishing moves look really too pretentious. Still, I want a game in which you can just get an arrow in the head at any millisecond and die realistically, or so that each opponent can tear you off alone, in case you play badly. And to kill two of you the shit will need to be right on the floor. Here, of course, you need to control the squad, but not as vile as in some kind of decliefid, but simple at the level of an overlord! Damn, guys, this would be the game of my dreams ... Eh ... Why does krytek do it ??? ((((

V
Vadimeys 29.08.21

[quote name = 'ScrewY0UguyS' timestamp = '1372373169' post = '3411538'] but not as disgusting as in some hcom decliefid [/ quote]

already played looking 

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Elenyak' timestamp = '1372366353' post = '3411440'] KI - it doesn't look very good, especially considering its distribution model

DR3 - Misha, you are not tired of the trend with zombies, I understand openworld, but zombies are pptsts ... :( [/ quote]

Not really because of f2p? LOL. We have already said a hundred times that we decided to make such a "demo" so that as many people as possible could get acquainted with the game, how will this affect the quality?

Grandfather Rising 3 is Grandfather Rising. Even though every second game today will be about zombies, the DR will not lose its charm from this.

E
Evolved 29.08.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1372401636' post = '3411830'] Not really because of f2p? LOL. We have already said a hundred times that we decided to make such a "demo" so that as many people as possible could get acquainted with the game, how will this affect the quality? [/ quote]

On PC I've seen enough of this already above the roof, there is only a fighting game, but this does not change the essence

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1372401636' post = '3411830'] Ded Rising 3 is Ded Rising. Even though every second game today will be about zombies, the DR will not lose its charm from this. [/ quote]

I can say the same about Left For Dead 3, if it is, but it does not change anything, the essence remains, ZOMBIE trend