3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dozensnake 29.08.21 11:46 pm

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chertos 29.08.21

This does not make me happy ... By the first part, there were two stages, almost two-thirds of the duration of the main game. And here, judging by what I saw on YouTube, the floor of the main game will not be typed in time. But for the first part, the third additional was also with cool tests, and in fact, the season pass was also a third cheaper than this Elone stand.

Modified on September 14th, 2017 by Chertos

M
Manson 29.08.21

Just now, Chertos said:

This does not make me happy ... By the first part there were two stages, almost two-thirds of the duration of the main game. And here, judging by what I saw on YouTube, the floor of the main game will not be typed in time. But for the first part, the third additional was also with cool tests, and in fact, the season pass was also a third cheaper than this Elone stand.

Have you played the whole game on YouTube? 

C
Chertos 29.08.21

17 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Have you played the whole game on YouTube? 

No. I have seen the duration of the complete passage. And it is very depressing. I must say right away that it was not a speedrun.

Modified on September 14th, 2017 by Chertos

M
Manson 29.08.21

Chertos already has the whole game on YouTube? how many hours does it take? 

G
Grindders 29.08.21

@Chertos Bethesda does not send press codes prior to release. Where does the full walkthrough on YouTube come from?

By the way, the game will be available in 25 minutes. 

Modified on September 14, 2017 by Grindders

A
Arystan 29.08.21

9 minutes ago, Grindders said:

Bethesda does not distribute codes to the press prior to release. Where does the full walkthrough on YouTube come from?

Disk from under the shelf. the game is also released in retail.

C
Chertos 29.08.21

8 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Chertos already has the whole game on YouTube? how many hours does it take? 

Spoiler

About four hours

7 minutes ago, Grindders said:

@Chertos Bethesda does not send press codes prior to release. Where does the full walkthrough on YouTube come from?

By the way, the game will be available in 25 minutes. 

How do I know? Here is the link in the morning already.

G
Grindders 29.08.21

Just now, Chertos said: Show content

About four hours

Yes, kamon, it cannot be that the additional completing the series was made so short O_o

It probably needs to be completely razed.

Modified on September 14, 2017 by Grindders

S
SSpace 29.08.21

D2 many passed in 12-15 hours, when it took me 40+, you should not measure the duration on YouTube in this case : icon_rolleyes:

G
Grindders 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, SSpace said:

D2 many in 12-15 hours passed

Well, yes, I don’t understand at all how you can go through. I had 20 hours on the counter only in the second chapter, despite the fact that I did not stand still and did not stop anywhere.

C
Chertos 29.08.21

6 minutes ago, Grindders said:

Yes, kamon, it cannot be that the additional completing the series was made so short O_o

It probably needs to be completely razed.

Do you think I'm glad?

1 minute ago, Grindders said:

Well, yes, I don’t understand at all how you can go through. I had 20 hours on the counter only in the second chapter, despite the fact that I did not stand still and did not stop anywhere.

Well, this is overkill. About thirty for the whole game. This will be enough to climb all the nooks and crannies.

G
Grindders 29.08.21

Well, everyone with the release. 15 minutes ago, the game became available on consoles. I myself can only try it tomorrow, so I will wait here for the first non-spoiler impressions from those who dive today)

M
Manson 29.08.21

It seems that the game began to run faster on a regular ps4 compared to the original diz2, maybe the input lag has been corrected in the dls at last

This atmosphere, love these game

G
Grindders 29.08.21

8 minutes ago, Shepard said:

maybe input lag corrected in dls finally

so it was corrected in patch 3, at the start it was hellishly inconvenient to actively act)

M
Manson 29.08.21

14 minutes ago, Grindders said:

so it was corrected in patch 3, at the start it was hellishly inconvenient to actively act)

yes, it seems like I recently played and did not notice, xs may not remember)

M
MOPKOBb 29.08.21

w4hWVc3hGhM.jpg

Eh, it's not destiny to sleep tonight.

I ran a little along the lanes and courtyards, stable 60 fps so far (all ultra, thaa, fullhd, at 1060 6GB + 6700). You can play like.

Modified on September 14, 2017 by MOPKOBb

S
SSpace 29.08.21

Passed the baths, GOST + hardcore difficulty, it took almost two hours exactly, I don't know how to speed up : icon_smile:

On first impressions - an expectedly excellent addon, although the first mission seemed to be some tiny, I will see what's next 

x
xAndrewx 29.08.21

Do the decisions of the second part affect the addon? While playing only 10 minutes.

M
Manson 29.08.21

Ozu yes I played for an hour yesterday, didn't see much, I'll continue in the evening) 

O
Ozu 29.08.21

Shepard is understandable, I thought to wait for the discount ... but 5 minutes ago I bought it) I'll play after work: 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9: