3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rokudze 29.08.21 11:52 pm

Splatoon

57b299f51dff.jpg

Platforms: Nintendo Wii U Genre: Third-Person Action Shooter Publisher: Nintendo Developer: Nintendo Co., Ltd. Release: 05/29/2015 Players: 4 vs. 4 Official Game Tumblr: http://splatoonus.tumblr.com Age Range: 6+ Show Your True Colors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L54s2m1dPs Splatoon is a Wii U multiplayer action game featuring which two teams are trying to capture as much territory as possible. In doing so, players shoot ink to paint over the ground and destroy opponents. In human form, players can shoot ink and attack opponents, and when turned into squid, they can swim in ink. With the Wii U GamePad, players can enjoy intuitive motion control and battle tracking on a map displayed on the touchscreen. Each group has its own paint color. The team needs not so much to destroy the enemy groupings as to cover the maximum area of ​​the battle arena with paint of its own color. Moving on a surface painted in "native" color allows the character to spread into squid form and restore ammunition, and also makes it possible to move at an increased speed, but getting into enemy "painting experiments" greatly slows down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INuYM7Fa-U

Changed May 30, 2015 by Evgeniy Mirkin
124 Comments
Sort by:
4onoki 29.08.21

Well at least it can be removed nafig. 

KAAAAAK? It seems to have pierced everything .. 

By the way, who got to what level in the jump rope? Which is between downloads. 

I have the 3rd one - disabled)) 

Modified May 9, 2015 by 4onoki

V
VLQ 29.08.21

I had to get used to the gyroscopes in the tutorial, then it was great

S
Sho 29.08.21

[quote name = '4onoki' timestamp = '1431145230' post = '4813246'] KAAAAAK? It seems to have pierced everything .. [/ quote]

In the menu, one and a half settings, lol.

Moution of something there :)

It was especially fun to crush the enemy skaters when they did not understand that paint can be RUNNED! 

l
lvsanchez00 29.08.21

Online works great. No lags, no crashes, and this is with my mediocre connection. The game itself is dynamic, I liked it very much. I'm not a big fan of online shooters though.

V
VLQ 29.08.21

I tried a little bit of everything, the spluttershot goes well against the rest of the classes, I especially liked to shoot autists with rollers, who bluntly forward the rod and do nothing

S
Sho 29.08.21

I liked how this JonSteel plays. I would play on his team. Almost constantly they crossed paths with him. 

M5xfIItKg8Y.jpg

Well, I blew it a couple of times :( There is a lack of coordination with the random. 

kOmEfXa88qM.jpg

4baydwMWuxg.jpg

F
FireHawKru 29.08.21

I agree about the sniper, everyone spits on him. A useless class. Management - motion hell, hands were sometimes tied in a knot, the game is dimanic, there is almost no time to look at the pad.

The jump is generally useless, and I kept forgetting to refuel with ink =)

I want a game with a discount, for 1500 and below

S
Sho 29.08.21

[quote name = 'FireHawKru' timestamp = '1431148615' post = '4813267'] I agree about the sniper, everyone spits on him. A useless class. [/ quote]

Nonsense, they need to learn. A very high-quality support can come out. 

n
n6x6n6x 29.08.21

What time is the next game there?

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

I also spat from the motion, but the right analog is even worse (the vertical sensitivity is wild, I returned to the motion

The game is awesome , I want to buy

S
Sho 29.08.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], sensitivity is configurable too. I took her away after the first match.

[quote name = 'n6x6n6x' timestamp = '1431150482' post = '4813273'] What time is the next game there? [/ quote]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEgInkxW0AAj2uB.png:large 

C
Chronometro 29.08.21

I played for everyone.

The usual splatshot is an excellent gun, but the subwepon and the rush in the demo are completely unnecessary (probably for balance). He paints beautifully without it and damages at the same distance. I think the perfect candidate to support the rollerball.

Rollerball - sags heavily in dynamics, and I would put a subwepon from the previous "class" to add range (brushing off the ink is not very damaging, but just fine you can connect) and heights. In my opinion, it is preferable for spacious parts of the map, but it requires cover. The most overrated class at the moment, but at the same time they are mostly unable to play.

Charger is the most controversial and probably underestimated class. Obviously requires training (and I'm not ready to spend the demo time on it). Not enough range. I would gladly sacrifice coloring power (which is already dubious) in favor of range. But they brought him a suitable subwepon. The hashl is controversial (I get lost with him), but also cool.

Splatshot Junior is my personal favorite. Stable first place. As a class in the demo, it is generally perfectly balanced. Excellent paints, which helped to effectively enter from the flanks. Decent damage, which does not give the trigger to a normal splat shot at short range, and the roller just won't kill with one swing. A grenade with a timer works great at this range, and the haste not only complements all this, but also an excellent support (upon contact with an ally, he also receives a shield!). Not a bad weapon to support a sniper, IMHO. 

Management is wildly happy. In batching you rely more on the gyroscope, while in painting you use the R-stick more. A sniper without a gyroscope is useless, by the way.

Modified May 9, 2015 by Chronometro

S
Sho 29.08.21

Smiled

Pk1vJ0cdL_s.jpg

[quote name = 'Chronometro' timestamp = '1431152185' post = '4813284'] A sniper without a gyroscope is useless, by the way. [/ quote]

do not agree.  

V
VLQ 29.08.21

What time is the next game there?

at 14:00 Moscow time

S
Sho 29.08.21

They say that TD has already crap the game. Lol.

Impressions from the Splatoon demo: -Aiming with gyroscopes - this ****** -tutorial does not explain how to use the special tool (by clicking on the right stick -_-) -Matchmaking is not, not to play with friends -No weapon balance. splattergun junior has a special skill - temporary invulnerability, this is imba in general, I would even play it if it was a fritupley. for customize octopuses ready to give a couple of hundred, bgg

How to use a special tool, lol. Yes, in the same place on the FLOOR of the SCREEN a prompt flashes when it is typed.

J
Jaguarz55 29.08.21

lol, the pritenzii are of course simply royal. He would have complained about the lack of full content in the demo. I agree about gyroscopes, but have not tried to disconnect it yet, it will be more comfortable on the MB stick

S
Sho 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Jaguarz55' timestamp = '1431161760' post = '4813402'] He would have complained about the lack of full content in the demo. [/ quote]

it is, almost complained.

- no matchmaking, don't play with friends 

-No weapon balance.

O
Ozu 29.08.21

what kind of TD?

O
Oyechka 29.08.21

[member = 'Ozu_sensei'], Ace and Syo's favorite game magazine

O
Ozu 29.08.21

[member = 'Johann Gambolputty'], this is not an answer)