3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21 10:37 pm

Game Discussion (Time Zero)

I looked at the top of the forum and did not see any Time Zero related topics.
Che. no one chtoli tuta plays the best browser MMORPG? = -)
in general, are there such or not? )
106 Comments
Sort by:
m
megabate 31.08.21

GoldRage
I can make you such for free =)
And they will not work either)))

S
SUSLIK007 31.08.21

gold raj. you thought a mustache stupid here ??? If so, then in vain do you prove that the program works !!!

C
Curley_Brain 31.08.21

2 SUSLIK007 Personally, it seems to me that you are nowhere dumber)) Because everyone except you has long known that this is 100% scam. You read my posts more closely ok?

S
SUSLIK007 31.08.21

do not steam my BRAIN. there are no cheats on tz !!! and everything that exists is a finger by admins. if I missed something, it means buhoy

D
DFF-Vasya 31.08.21

The program exists in nature. I personally use it. Thanks to the site arbiter for the program. Personally, don't drink my brains. I just unsubscribed that the program is plowing. I won't show you something and fuck my brains. I use the program. and I will say that piztets nikhaevaya vesh!

d
daniel2004 31.08.21

Well, if you have a program and it works, then we will not fill it up with us, are you a miser ??

P
Pro-gammer 31.08.21

Help people need programs for money and stats in tz if anything write in Persia Tambourine or Master

R
Real66 31.08.21

Well people have at least one bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Allahus 31.08.21

= 0 where?

S
SUSUL1 31.08.21

YES, okay, in comparison with my games of this genre (browser), competitors from TK can be counted on the fingers of one hand, if you killed you can do other things without getting treatment or grab the necessary gadget, it seems that stalkers sell it for 60mm and you are ready for labor defense again ... There is a telly in the free hospital, there from time to time new cartoons appear, battles on assignments from the recruiting station can be watched while you are being treated (there are very interesting ones), you can potentially cut toys with other patients in the PDA. The game is updated approximately once a month, bugs are cleaned, quests are corrected, weapons and armor are added. Money can be cut in different ways. Trade, the passage of missions in the prize points with a cartoon team, killing stacks and miners with stupidity, a corsair is the same as a mar + can knock out cartridges, every little thing and money kaoyto%, Psychos and Ingi rule there, of course, but an experienced recruitment will break both, and in general an experienced player in a normal situation is very dangerous even for the Persians of a higher level. I myself saw how the corsa of the 14th cut out during the attack of two psychos on the 16th and the hiring of the 17th.
If you know how to communicate, if you have the time and access to the network, then this game will be interesting for you.

S
Stalker17_PW 31.08.21

Why discuss the game? You have to play!))))

M
MAKAKUT 31.08.21

I would find a digger ... I found two, did not work! ((

C
CAT BAIYUN 31.08.21

That your time Zerro lately is just pumping money out of children ((

C
CAT BAIYUN 31.08.21

The project is dying ((They are trying to do something new)) and although I have been in TZ for 3 years, I can say what was good before! Everything is good! And now it's easy to pump out money, although you have to pay for the drawings))))))

E
Elager 31.08.21

bullshit money is always very little 1 gold for 10 lvl just a penny for pumping you need more !!!!

E
Elager 31.08.21

forgot all the game !!!!

S
Stepan Timan 31.08.21

I play sometimes, but the game is still dull .. And I agree with the cat *, there they sharply retrained for the children's audience .. The introductions are all nonsense, although the subplot in front of them was painted grandiose, and on the forum everything is "Oh and OH", cool, aFigenna and other crap.
For me, TK, this is a time eater, which is almost gone, interest 0!))
I decided to shake the baby, at the same time beat the ranks, so again I need to invest in the Persian, and I'm just too lazy to download a hundred Persian, and most importantly, what's the point then in this)?
Eeehh, maybe it will come out of the project, but the whole backbone, on which we leveled ourselves, strove to be on an equal footing, etc. incentives have long gone from the game. All because of the inept introduction of factions, stupidly deciding to cash in on an ultimatum, available in general only for real money, otherwise you simply won't swim through the formation of tanks pumped with real
money ) I myself laid down, not more than everyone, but not enough for some family budgets, but it makes sense I never saw it, stupidly the race for arms and temporary buns / cheats from any prof.
Now I play everything from the beginning (almost), only the old Persians remained, and not a single item of clothing and weapons)) ... Well the clans gave clothes) ... In general, my third return, but the truth is without much hope)))
.. ...
By the way, I went into the game (uploaded by the client) just to unsubscribe in the thread on the forum, which was closed and after half a year, for some reason, it was reopened ... Well, in general, we'll see))
I know one thing at the moment, playing the game for already adult players online, this is EVE.

g
greggy-ko 31.08.21

Jedi Hamster
"Generally, I recommend it. I have been playing this game for over a year now."

For me, all browser RPGs are associated only with buying jpeg images for a lot of money ... I myself played in BC for some time. I brought the character to the fifth level, but when I realized that I couldn't do without real money, I abandoned the whole thing.

In this case, buying a disc is NOT an online game is the same

a
asa937 31.08.21

yes tz cool game, I will not argue. played 3 years, though later in the ToR should be zabrosil.Prosto with friends to play, there is one perish.,)

I would have played but that's again kachaat not like a Persian?., can someone give chara play? Maybe someone abandoned the game, the character will be deleted everything exactly, give some thread of charm if you are not playing already, I would spoil ...
soap [email protected]

a
asa937 31.08.21

That no one is already playing tz? _