3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21 10:37 pm

Game Discussion (Time Zero)

I looked at the top of the forum and did not see any Time Zero related topics.
Che. no one chtoli tuta plays the best browser MMORPG? = -)
in general, are there such or not? )
106 Comments
Sort by:
a
asa937 31.08.21

an

a
asa937 31.08.21

who plays in tz where are the people?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 31.08.21

asa937
I'm playing! And pretty good. Yes, I am enraged that all sorts of lazy freaks are investing real. However, even without real you can go up there well. There is a good economy in the TK, which is closely monitored by the admins. For example, I invested 1000 rubles for the whole game and have been playing for two years. And I invested real money to start my business so as not to take out a loan. He built a promku, created a clan, the second one, united everything into an alik, and entered into an alliance with another alik. At the moment, the task is to build a city.
The only problem I have is that I am so obsessed with the idea of ​​building a city and creating the most powerful anti-war alliance that I completely forgot about my Persian. Unfortunately, so far the life of my Persian is without pvp.
If someone is playing or simply abandoned TK because there is no one to talk to, please contact the FREDOM anti-raider clan or ARGO or ZOMBII 2 characters. We will help with advice or just share the conversation.

G
Gorgamer 31.08.21

Few people play TK now. When the turbo vacuum cleaner was turned on to pump out money, 90% of the people left the game. A man runs under a hundred rich donators with pumped ranks, factional gear and petas and wet everything that moves.
Each has ten cartoons - that's the whole audience. The administration announced a "reboot", announced a new patch and is actively sending letters to former players. But whoever comes back can not stand it for more than a week - you need a lot of money, and the chances of winning at least one battle until you pump the rank are zero. And in order to pump the rank - an interesting joke - you need to win several thousand battles. In short, the old scam in a new wrapper.
Judging by the official description, the new patch will offer a "new combat" (which has been promised for three years already). As a side effect, it will speed up the grinding of items - i.e. Donate will be required even more, and, undoubtedly, new exciting purchases await the players.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 31.08.21

Gorgamer
Such as it was expected, a new battle did not appear. For the place of this, they did some kind of disgrace with which you can play an already pumped character. Simply put, ruined the game.

S
Stepan Timan 31.08.21

Eeeh. The project was closed last year, and it almost burst into tears.
There are no such voluminous games where there is a huge social sphere in every sense, politics, clans, alliances, wars, treaties, tribunal, hard labor, a huge economy, grind ,,, there are no more such. I searched but did not find it.
Now there is not enough TK.