3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timsonic 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Darksiders - Wrath of War

It is strange that there is still no such topic ((

Stumbled upon it by accident)) The game is a futuristic slasher in the style of DMK and GoV. Glaveroy - one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse War in a robotic suit with a sword in one hand. The sword can be thrown or beaten. It is allowed to take a firearm in the other hand. Physics is actively used - both for solving puzzles and for attacks.
Graphically looks good: beer:

[quote] THQ has officially unveiled a new action-adventure game Darksiders: Wrath of War, which is being created in versions for PS3 and Xbox 360 based on completely new intellectual property. The game is being developed by [url = http: //www.vigilgames.com/] Vigil Games [/ url] - THQ's internal studio.

The events of Darksiders: Wrath of War unfold in the near future in a world completely destroyed by the coming apocalypse. The new game will allow everyone to survive the end of the world and feel all the horror and power of War - one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, in the role of which the player will have to get used to.

The main character will have to travel across the world destroyed by demons in search of ways of revenge, using a huge arsenal of modern and supernatural weapons to achieve his goal.
Darksiders: Wrath of War is slated for release next year. (2008 that is: gigi :) [/ quote]

Also infa from mail.ru
[url = http: //games.mail.ru/platform/ps3/preview/darksiders_wrath_of_war/] http://games.mail.ru / platform / ps3 / previ ... th_of_war / [/ url]

[quote] [b] Key features [/ b]
no division into levels;
freedom of action and movement;
modern graphics and special effects;
high intelligence of opponents;
an abundance of hand-to-hand combat techniques and tricks. [/ quote]

Here is a link to the Gametrailers site, where you can watch a video with developer comments, as well as a simple gameplay video.
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/5153.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5153.html [/ url]

[b] SCREENS: [/ b]
[img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/dark_new/l/2.jpg
[/img] [img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/ dark_new / l / 4.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/dark_new/l/3.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/dark_new/l/1.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
CaspianSea 01.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], 15+ hours. Well, you yourself understand at what pace to play.
I watched a lot of videos, and mastered several foreign reviews.
I made conclusions for myself.
As soon as the card is made, I will order it right away. : razz:
Game-: shock:

h
holyass 01.09.21

the game is good: shock: the cutscenes are just great, I didn't expect :)

Z
Zend 01.09.21

surprise ala Beetman AA?

g
glim 01.09.21

I can't find the 3rd ray, help ...

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

So [spoil] I just detached this angel from the tower, after which the passage opened down. [/ Spoil]
Who passed, tell me pliz, is it far from the final?
[b] glim [/ b], There are 2 circles for portals, one on the floor, the other on the wall, they are very close. You charge to the maximum, go into the one in the wall, pour it up automatically.

g
glim 01.09.21

Thanks, but I got it differently)) through the portal in the wreckage.
Now I can not go to the location where the last 7th piece of the sword.
it is on the map in the middle, I cannot enter it .. What did I do wrong?

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

Guys, the game is generally worth buying ??? I'm more interested in how the adventure is there ??? and are there many locations in the game ??? I hope there is no monotony ???

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

that it is not easy at all.
stupidly for clicking figs it will turn out, mobs are fatter, they are demolished from hitting the floor.
stuck when two knights exit at once.
it's in the castle. : (((((((

d
dburt 01.09.21

Yeah, knights are tough. If there is no way to turn into a devil - goodbye 2-3 strips of lives ...

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

Only just passed. I want to continue wright nau. : twisted:
[spoil] Damn, when I saw 3 riders, I hoped that they would at least see what they looked like, even if they didn’t say a word. Just 3 figures, getting up from the initial position after landing, then three of them look into the camera, each of them has eyes that glow with a different color ... and a black screen. : gigi: [/ spoil]

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

[b] dburt [/ b],
and the demon on the plot will be given?

d
dburt 01.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b],

[spoil]
This I meant turning into a fire demon with a hefty sword. And according to the plot, they will give a lot of cool things. [/ Spoil]

Just passed - SUPER! An excellent slasher, which is considered a clone of GoV only by those who have not played it. Yes, the subject took many elements from other games (Metroid, Prince, GoV, Lost Planets, Zelda, Shadow of the Colossus, etc.), but all this is done so harmoniously and efficiently that the game catches from the first minutes, but closer to the middle into it just fall in love. The style deserves special praise - you still need to look for such charismatic Persians. I'm really looking forward to the 2nd part, where the gameplay, I feel, will be even more varied.

[spoil]
The only drawback of the game is that Samael was not allowed to chop off the horned head. And the guy is still. [/ Spoil]

h
holyass 01.09.21

the further, the better the game: shock: just brutal: love:

W
Wishmaster 01.09.21

The din is steep, they were a little too clever with riddles in the tower ... not even so much with riddles, but with running back and forth, but for the latter, the tension will pull.
I xs what you can’t talk about there. On normal fights are free, bosses are also free. well, they will kill a couple of times, but not so that it is just a plug. By the way, about them - about plugs. there are really a couple of serious places in the game when you just give up and this is due to the fact that you need to use a couple of undocumented features. I will not spoil, but those who passed, understood what I mean. There are also a lot of questions about weapons: why are there so many of them if you don't really use them? For beauty? Well, okay, if for beauty, then even a little: razz: Why all these cones / jars? Here, in fact, I used only three in the whole game. All the battles went stupidly head-on, almost without features and especially did not strain (already said, yeah). I'll try to go through Armageddon, maybe it will all be needed there, but remembering about the old races through the levels, until there is a special desire.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] dburt [/ b], I think that there will still be a showdown with Samael in the second part. There are generally a lot of plot groundwork for the future. So let's look forward to it.

L
Lord_Gremlin 01.09.21

[quote name = "dburt"] Yeah, knights are tough. If there is no way to
turn into a devil - goodbye 2-3 strips of lives ... [/ quote] Well, you're stupid ... Do you even remember that there is a rebound - the left stick plus R1? I didn’t lose anything on the knights. Here are ghosts with 2 swords - another matter ...

d
dburt 01.09.21

[quote name = "Lord_Gremlin"] [quote name = "dburt"] Yeah, knights are tough. If there is no way to
turn into a devil - goodbye 2-3 strips of lives ... [/ quote] Well, you're stupid ... Do you even remember that there is a rebound - the left stick plus R1? I didn’t lose anything on the knights. Here are ghosts with 2 swords - another matter ... [/ quote]

Well done! Did you bounce off the "turntable" too? Would like to see. And the ghosts are a problem only until the harpoon is given, then they are carried out at a time.

W
Wishmaster 01.09.21

[quote name = "dburt"] Well done! Did you bounce off the "turntable" too? Would like to see. And the ghosts are a problem only until the harpoon is given, then they are taken out at once. [/ Quote]
uh ... yes: maniac:
ghosts urinate with a blunt throw into the air and without a harpoon. Yes, there are no problems with the boevka, guys ... well, maybe because the controls and the camera are normally made there, I don't know.

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

[quote] By the way, about them - about plugs. in the game there are really a couple of serious places when you just give up and this is due to the fact that you need to use a couple of undocumented features. [/ quote]
e *? don't scare like that :(

W
Wishmaster 01.09.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"]
eh *? do not frighten like this: ([/ quote]
I give a hint: you can hook onto the walls with a harpoon, on which you crawl. maybe I overlooked, but nowhere was it said about it. just remember this ...

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] Wishmaster [/ b], in my opinion it is used exactly in 1 moment +)

In general, there were no plugs in the main part, the most crap was when looking for abyssmal armor - that's where the scribe of the last two could not find it. Even then I barely took it with the guide)

Ksss by the way. There in the menu with weapons there are 3 cells - the first is abismal armor, the second is according to the plot, and the third is what?