3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timsonic 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Darksiders - Wrath of War

It is strange that there is still no such topic ((

Stumbled upon it by accident)) The game is a futuristic slasher in the style of DMK and GoV. Glaveroy - one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse War in a robotic suit with a sword in one hand. The sword can be thrown or beaten. It is allowed to take a firearm in the other hand. Physics is actively used - both for solving puzzles and for attacks.
Graphically looks good: beer:

[quote] THQ has officially unveiled a new action-adventure game Darksiders: Wrath of War, which is being created in versions for PS3 and Xbox 360 based on completely new intellectual property. The game is being developed by [url = http: //www.vigilgames.com/] Vigil Games [/ url] - THQ's internal studio.

The events of Darksiders: Wrath of War unfold in the near future in a world completely destroyed by the coming apocalypse. The new game will allow everyone to survive the end of the world and feel all the horror and power of War - one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, in the role of which the player will have to get used to.

The main character will have to travel across the world destroyed by demons in search of ways of revenge, using a huge arsenal of modern and supernatural weapons to achieve his goal.
Darksiders: Wrath of War is slated for release next year. (2008 that is: gigi :) [/ quote]

Also infa from mail.ru
[url = http: //games.mail.ru/platform/ps3/preview/darksiders_wrath_of_war/] http://games.mail.ru / platform / ps3 / previ ... th_of_war / [/ url]

[quote] [b] Key features [/ b]
no division into levels;
freedom of action and movement;
modern graphics and special effects;
high intelligence of opponents;
an abundance of hand-to-hand combat techniques and tricks. [/ quote]

Here is a link to the Gametrailers site, where you can watch a video with developer comments, as well as a simple gameplay video.
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/5153.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5153.html [/ url]

[b] SCREENS: [/ b]
[img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/dark_new/l/2.jpg
[/img] [img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/ dark_new / l / 4.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/dark_new/l/3.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/dark_new/l/1.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timsonic 01.09.21

[b] VIKING [/ b], You have a
strange monique ... is he standing on his side? : gigi: And the art theme: agree:

V
VIKING 01.09.21

Timka did not understand!
I have everything in a bunch, War rides on a horse exactly.

c
cube23 01.09.21

the last boss disappointed, little epic :(
and so the game for all 9 out of 10, I'm waiting for the continuation

A
Atlus 01.09.21

[b] trophy dark rider [/ b]

to the left pair of platinum trophies and today trying to beat out a secret trophy Dark Rider
portanuli in Ashlands, gripped the stick so that the horse was running constantly around and he was gone ... returned two hours later, the horse I have already rode these cherished 100 miles, but I have not received any trophy - I do not understand what is the matter, has

anyone come across something like this? I think maybe what is wrong with the game, one of these days I will try to knock out this trophy again, if it doesn’t work out, I don’t know what to do at all. somehow I don't really want to replay polygres again before Stijin

D
DGQ 01.09.21

An excellent game turned out. I didn’t even expect it. Bayonetta was not as happy as Darksiders. in general, objectively speaking - the game is a collection of button accordions. but damn, they are all so well implemented that there are no words. I was satisfied. although it has not yet reached the end: razz:

D
DIMYLA 01.09.21

Brothers help with the passage who passed. Stuck on the level with the portals, with the Angel of Death. In the room where the angel climbed to the very top, and there you need a fork to open the door. I understand where the fork lies, but I can't get there, I raised the pillar with the portal, and above the door -where I have to go (there is a fork), but I can’t get up, I can’t find anything, although I understand that blowing under the wings is needed to get up from the portal higher-where the fork lies. I can’t find anything, help who passed, thank you in advance.

s
scorpius22 01.09.21

I was very pleased with the game, and the graphics and plot, mochilovo, went like games like DMK, the same baynota, great genre 8)

s
simon 01.09.21

[b] DIMYLA [/ b], you just haven't figured out how to use the cannon that creates portals, before you shoot, hold the charge, after the shot the portal will emit stronger energy that will allow you to jump long distances.

D
Daiverr 01.09.21

I started to play - I like it very much :) The
scythe is tantamount to a sword?) Or is it so, to throw a trifle?)

A
ACE 01.09.21

the scythe is needed to continue the combo from the sword and its attacks are good if the enemy is in the air or several enemies are surrounded

and the author, remove the "futuristic slasher" from the title. It turned out to be an adventure action :)

A
ACE 01.09.21

got a horse. I return to the location where the worm wanders back and forth on a relatively small sandy field with small square turrets. the pointer points to a closed door. xs how to open it
who knows?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 16 minutes 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

ah. cool. with a horse it turns out you can kill a worm. reminded zelda and ears

A
ACE 01.09.21

almost passed
if the game had more depth in terms of the hero's abilities, levels and puzzles, then it would have turned out to be a gorgeous clone of zelda. and so - just a good game.
in the plot plan, it does not reach Zelda, and even more so to Legacy of Cain. and the music is unremarkable.
the combat system is better than the lock one, but ala zelda did not hold out to bind skills to specific enemies. and the bosses are not as cool as in zelda

A
ACE 01.09.21

almost passed
if the game had more depth in terms of the hero's abilities, levels and puzzles, then it would have turned out to be a gorgeous clone of zelda. and so - just a good game.
in the plot plan, it does not reach Zelda, and even more so to Legacy of Cain. and the music is unremarkable.
the combat system is better than the lock one, but ala zelda did not hold out to bind skills to specific enemies. and the bosses are not as cool as in zelda

A
ACE 01.09.21

almost passed

T
TomWert 01.09.21

mlyn, got stuck :( level with the Griever, what to do in the hall of the half-flooded metro (green flies appear for the first time in the game), there is an island with Velcro bombs in the center, and on the top the door is walled up with a red crystal, I throw Velcro there, and where to set them on fire ? and how to get to the second floor?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 11 minutes 26 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] the

question was removed, it was corny stupid: gigi:

T
TomWert 01.09.21

mlyn, got stuck :( level with the Griever, what to do in the hall of the half-flooded metro (green flies appear for the first time in the game), there is an island with Velcro bombs in the center, and on the top the door is walled up with a red crystal, I throw Velcro there, and where to set them on fire ? and how to get to the second floor?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 11 minutes 26 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] the

question was removed, it was corny stupid: gigi:

6zxa9m 01.09.21

[Quote] Mlyn, the level with the Griever is stuck, what should be done in the hall of the half-flooded metro (green flies appear for the first time in the game), there is an island with Velcro bombs in the center, and the door is walled up with a red crystal at the top, I throw Velcro there, and where are they set on fire? and how to get to the second floor? [/ quote]
field of this hall with three platforms. can someone tell me what to do there?
: confused:

6zxa9m 01.09.21

[Quote] Mlyn, the level with the Griever is stuck, what should be done in the hall of the half-flooded metro (green flies appear for the first time in the game), there is an island with Velcro bombs in the center, and the door is walled up with a red crystal at the top, I throw Velcro there, and where are they set on fire? and how to get to the second floor? [/ quote]

6zxa9m 01.09.21

6zxa9m 01.09.21