3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSpace 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

WdmrZTd.jpg

Developer: Omega Force

Publisher: Koei Tecmo

Release date: 27.10.2016 (JP) 24.02.2017 (EU) 

Genre: Hack and slash, Action

Platforms: PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Steam 

Site: 

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/berserk-musou/

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

LRx0Px1.jpgEFN0fAn.jpg590VZ4S.jpgOT6siXF.jpg

7g0C9Vc.jpgoQvMoxY.jpg

Video:

Spoiler

Modified on September 15th, 2016 by SSpace
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nonsense 01.09.21

Cool trailer, Sargsyan, on alert!

S
SSpace 01.09.21

@Nonsense You have no idea how problematic this is 

Spoiler

3mFvjzH.jpg

N
Nonsense 01.09.21

@SSpace why, I can imagine. There was nothing else to be expected.

S
SSpace 01.09.21

I only have one wish 

Susumu Hirasawa as a composer, at least the title theme 

PLEASE 

N
Nonsense 01.09.21

@SSpace is yes, or even better - the original soundtrack from him, but these are only dreams.

It is a pity that the game musou, Souls-Berserk remains a dream (

S
SSpace 01.09.21

1 minute ago, Nonsense said:

It's a shame the game is musou

I myself am not an amateur, but when I was playing a game on PS2 six months ago (I advise, by the way, it's surprisingly cool), I thought about a similar format for a new igronization, and here you are. 

It is very interesting which arches they will adapt: ​​a pre-eclipse with generals and fortress seizures so that it is just like a warriors, or a post-eclipse with a zhrpg party, trolls and apostles : icon_twisted:

N
Nonsense 01.09.21

@SSpace personally, I'd rather see Black Swordsman as my favorite. But the trailer seems to be hinting.

Modified June 13, 2016 by Nonsense

4onoki 01.09.21

25 minutes ago, SSpace said:

It is very interesting which arches they will adapt: ​​a pre-eclipse with generals and fortress seizures so that just like a warriors, or a post-eclipse with a zhrpg-party

What will be in the anime will be adapted. The release is probably made for the series and usually they coincide in content. The same Arslan. 

S
SSpace 01.09.21

1 minute ago, 4onoki said:

What will be in the anime will be adapted

In the anime, there will be mainly a tower of conviction (sort of), there is not much to turn around in terms of gameplay 

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

sorry that musou):

A
Arein 01.09.21

I hope the gameplay will be shown at E3.

I don’t want to rejoice ahead of time (muso), but there is a hype! 

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

I always imagined playing Berserk as a crazy bloody slasher with guts and meat, it will hardly be the same here. I don’t understand how you imagine playing in the spirit of souls on it.

S
SSpace 01.09.21

Jiuvkgo.png l_576184f17b62b.jpg

-------

-The game takes place from golden age upto black swordsman
-Some scenes from 1997 anime and movie are used, as well as brand new stuff for the game. There will be a lot of scenes.
-The game is not directly tied with the newly airing Berserk anime. The game is made so even people who are not familiar with Berserk can enjoy
-There are huge boss battles, 1v1 against boss, fighting against small enemies and boss popping up during the battle
-Lots of boss characters in the game, like zodd and bull / ox monster.
-Guts' fighting style changes as the story progresses in the manga, and the game will reflect that in the gameplay
-As with other Musou games, Guts is not the only playble character.
-the game's visual style will be similar to the poster
-The core target audience for the game is the fans of the original manga. But newcomers will also be able to enjoy the game.
-Japan and West have different restrictions for gore / erotic. Japan is more strict on gore stuff, while West is more strict on erotic stuff. So they want to get the balance right while staying true to the original.
-They will release a video featuring Guts soon. 

Modified June 16, 2016 by SSpace

S
SSpace 01.09.21

Information from an interview with famitsu:

- The game covers events from the Golden Age to the Black Swordsman 

- Classic scenes from old film adaptations will be presented, plus a lot of new

- The game is not directly related to the new series, it is designed both for fans and those unfamiliar with the original source

- There are one-on-one battles with large bosses, in addition to clashes surrounded by other opponents

- There will be a lot of bosses themselves, Zodd, as an example 

- In the manga, the fighting style of Guts has changed over time, they want to reflect this in the gameplay 

- Guts isn't the only playable character, obviously 

- The visual style is similar to the poster (above which)

- In the West and in Japan, there is a different attitude towards eroticism / violence, they are trying to find a balance, while remaining faithful to the original source

- Soon a trailer dedicated to Guts will be released

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

15 hours ago, SSpace said:

The game is not directly related to the new series

on Berserk a new series has been released / will be released? I kind of just saw that the movie is not made according to the golden age, at last

S
SSpace 01.09.21

5 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

on Berserk a new series has been released / will be released?

Yes, since July 1st, the series is not in the golden age 

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

@SSpace oh I thought it was a movie, not a TV series

n
n6x6n6x 01.09.21

- In the West and in Japan, there is a different attitude towards eroticism / violence, they are trying to find a balance, while remaining faithful to the original source

Wanguyu that they will give up on eroticism or leave, but censor that mother do not grieve, and that they will not move beyond the Titans in terms of cruelty.: troll_face_8:

Modified June 19, 2016 by n6x6n6x

S
SSpace 01.09.21

September 21 release in japan, still pretty beautiful 

WyPd9WG.jpg nMuNoF1.jpg

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

A gameplay video would be watched to understand how good everything is or how bad everything is.