3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSpace 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

WdmrZTd.jpg

Developer: Omega Force

Publisher: Koei Tecmo

Release date: 27.10.2016 (JP) 24.02.2017 (EU) 

Genre: Hack and slash, Action

Platforms: PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Steam 

Site: 

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/berserk-musou/

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

LRx0Px1.jpgEFN0fAn.jpg590VZ4S.jpgOT6siXF.jpg

7g0C9Vc.jpgoQvMoxY.jpg

Video:

Spoiler

Modified on September 15th, 2016 by SSpace
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 01.09.21

4 hours ago, SSpace said:

intro

Verdict - take, Kaska's sweaty butt at 0:59: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

O
OkaRin 01.09.21

Gameplay with PSV:

Boss battles:

Boss battles look great, didn't expect!

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

For the first time in my life I'm really looking forward to musou

A lot of gameplay for Shirke:

Bossfight with Zodd:

Before the fight with Zodd, they show footage from the movies, but let's say before the battle with the Mozgus, will the recent anime be used?)

In general, a bit of a strange decision, since even all three anime do not cover the events that will be in the game.

S
SSpace 01.09.21

At 10.21.2016 at 10:50 pm, Tinkino said:

For the first time in my life I'm really looking forward to musou

I support, I don't even know, try the Japanese pirate on Vita or still wait for the western release on ps4 : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

At 10.21.2016 at 10:50 pm, Tinkino said:

Before the fight with Zodd, they show footage from the movies, but let's say before the battle with the Mozgus, will the recent anime be used?)

On the site, shortly after the announcement, they wrote that only movies were licensed, it seems, so the new series is unlikely to be used. It can be for the best : icon_lol:

---

The trophies arrived, nothing interesting, but they confirm that the plot was adapted right down to the ship:

https://www.exophase.com/game/%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AF%E7%84%A1%E5 % 8F% 8C-psn / trophies /

Modified on October 25, 2016 by SSpace

D
Dragon of dojima 01.09.21

Well? tomorrow morning I will buy and share with you my impressions and movies. I have already thrown money for the account, only to buy it remains. However, you have already seen the gameplay but still.

S
SSpace 01.09.21

I watched the streams of the plot, norms, in short 

DezdzHM.jpg

D

No sooner said than done. Let's play soon.

d0775d366b0e1f941f30480e97ef5492.jpg
31bf0278d04c69ec71dde24c24cc1bc7.jpg

D

In general, something like this. A solid musou came out. I can still upload a video here if you want.

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

@hddmitry looks awesome and the music is also good, but damn musou gameplay got tired of about 5 minutes of viewing) and this is such a genre feature that enemies are always afk?

and for some reason in the tutorial it seemed that the sound of the sword is like in the last anime

D

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

@hddmitry looks awesome and the music is also good, but damn musou gameplay got tired of about 5 minutes of viewing) and this is such a genre feature that enemies are always afk?

and for some reason in the tutorial it seemed that the sound of the sword is like in the last anime

Well, I play on normal and so the enemies are always pretty dumb in musou. Well, except for officers and bosses.

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

@hddmitry have you already passed the golden age? I'm wondering, are they inserting animation screensavers from the recent anime, or others?

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

It seems in this thread that they wrote that animated screensavers will only be from movies.

D

6 hours ago, dozensnake said:

@hddmitry have you already passed the golden age? I'm wondering, are they inserting animation screensavers from a recent anime, or others?

Nope, I'm still going through. Because of these anime inserts, my videos are being blocked in the usa and monetization is disabled. But I'll finish the walkthrough anyway.

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

@hddmitry Ost from Susumu Hirasawa brought in? Recently, there were new versions of Indra, Forses, etc., suddenly they are used in Musou.

D

36 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

@hddmitry Ost from Susumu Hirasawa brought in? Recently, there were new versions of Indra, Forses, etc., suddenly they are used in Musou.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, they were not delivered. At least I haven't heard yet. It's a pity. I loved his music very much.

D

Parts 3 and 4 have not yet been uploaded because we need to deal with complaints about videos with movies. They brought complaints to me because of the movies. I will fill in as soon as I decide whether I can unlock them in the USA or not.

About the plot. Almost finished the golden age. I haven't read the manga, as I said before, I haven't watched the anime and ......... Griffith discouraged me. I trusted him so much and had high hopes for him but ...... what he did to Charlotte is terrible. I understand he was upset that he had a falling out with Gatz and didn't force her too much, but ........... it's still awful. I feel sorry for him and Charlotte. Maybe, of course, I'm too sentimental and all that, but after this scene I felt sad.

S
SSpace 01.09.21

1 hour ago, hddmitry said:

I haven't read the manga, as I said before, I haven't watched the anime

QZblhAA.png

D

8 minutes ago, SSpace said:

QZblhAA.png

Yep, she was in the ps2 game. Damn, I know that for the concept of the plot it would be better to read the manga or look at the anime, but I don't want to.

D

I think that today I ended the golden age, but I suggest you watch the next episode.

D

Finished the game. Normally, it runs quickly. Who cares here is the finished playlist .. The first video can be skipped for foreigners. The walkthrough begins with the second video in the playlist. But of course, if you don't want spoilers before the western release, then don't look.