3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSpace 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

WdmrZTd.jpg

Developer: Omega Force

Publisher: Koei Tecmo

Release date: 27.10.2016 (JP) 24.02.2017 (EU) 

Genre: Hack and slash, Action

Platforms: PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Steam 

Site: 

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/berserk-musou/

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

LRx0Px1.jpgEFN0fAn.jpg590VZ4S.jpgOT6siXF.jpg

7g0C9Vc.jpgoQvMoxY.jpg

Video:

Spoiler

Modified on September 15th, 2016 by SSpace
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kotj 01.09.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

and the manga is getting closer and closer to Naruto / Bleach started to go, which is also disappointing

It would be better if she already started going somewhere and came, and not crawled 2 chapters a year. 

S
SSpace 01.09.21

Serpico 

R
RimasG 01.09.21

@dozensnake may have money for a normal second after season 1. 

Although who am I kidding. : troll_face_7:

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

Femto:

KT confirmed that all playable characters have already been announced and will not be adding new ones via DLC. The game is going badly with pre-orders, it's a pity.

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

Generally for Tekmo this is a bit unusual. They always have a ton of DLC for their games, the cost of which is equal to the cost of the game or even more than 2 times. But I even like their absence. You can buy a game and go through it without worrying about the fact that then something else will come out.

And as for weak pre-orders, many do not do it because they want to be rolled out Berserker ala Dark Souls, which does not suit him at all in my opinion.

n
n6x6n6x 01.09.21

15 hours ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

And as for weak pre-orders, many do not do it because they want to be rolled out Berserker ala Dark Souls, which does not suit him at all in my opinion.

Not necessarily in the style of darks (although it would even go very much), but something in the spirit of GOV or DMS, but here there is neither nudity nor dismembered, enemies in batches are dying from one swing of the sword and the most primitive design of locations does not smell like a Berserker atmosphere.: troll_face_2:

Modified September 30, 2016 by n6x6n6x

K
Kotj 01.09.21

1 hour ago, n6x6n6x said:

and there is no nudity here

Not yet evening.

enemies in batches are dying from one swing of the sword

Well, it's kind of a common thing when Guts is fighting against all kinds of scum. Bosses don't die with one blow. Everything is in the canon.

primitive location design

So it seems like all the loks are from Berserk, aren't they?

Modified on September 30th, 2016 by Kotj

d
delete 01.09.21

Was it like Sword of the Berserk already in two parts for a dream, was it really a bad game?

K
Kotj 01.09.21

del

Modified on September 30th, 2016 by Kotj

S
SSpace 01.09.21

On 09/29/2016 at 01:00, Tinkino said:

KT confirmed that all playable characters have already been announced

Some kind of strange set, in fact. Neither the obvious Skull, nor the neo-hawks, but Vjald was remembered : icon_confused:

I hoped very much for Irwin, failed ((

Spoiler

jhjLPVg.png

n
n6x6n6x 01.09.21

Not yet evening.

Here you are Beliver

Well, it's kind of a common thing when Guts is fighting against all kinds of scum.

No

So it seems like all the loks are from Berserk, aren't they?

Knowing the games of the musou series, there will be square arenas connected by guts with textures from the original ... oh shi

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

K
Kotj 01.09.21

On 30.09.2016 at 02:29 AM, n6x6n6x said:

No

Lol, and where is it not, when is it? Even the wounded Guts in the golden age cuts all the trash with one blow, which is your proof and demonstrates, by the way.) With one stroke, he usually quietly cuts the crowd 360 degrees in the manga.

On 30.09.2016 at 02:29 AM, n6x6n6x said:

Here you are Beliver

Not really. I'm just waiting for a good musou from the game. As for me, the genre just fits perfectly with the Berserker concept, and the videos so far only convince me of this.

Modified October 7, 2016 by Kotj

n
n6x6n6x 01.09.21

Lol, and where is it not, when is it? Even the wounded Guts in the golden age cuts all the trash with one blow, which is your proof and demonstrates, by the way.) With one stroke, he usually quietly cuts the crowd 360 degrees in the manga.

I don't know what kind of video you watched, but in what I posted, Guts took out 100 soldiers not in 10 seconds and it was worth exorbitant work and he risked his life a lot. In musou, characters can take out thousands of enemies in seconds and not get scratched ... just the perfect combination of musou gameplay and the fight I have laid out.

Modified October 7, 2016 by n6x6n6x

S
SSpace 01.09.21

I don't understand why you are seriously trying to transfer the combat effectiveness of Guts (and others) to the gameplay muso  : icon_rolleyes: Obviously, the game does not reflect the logic established by the manga in any way, but as a fanservice battenmesher it is quite cool 

D
Dragon of dojima 01.09.21

I'm also looking forward to the game. I have already purchased with yen cards and will (if you do not mind of course) show you the passage of the game.

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

Famitsu Revealed DLC Outfits in New Release

Show content  

e8IuP7Y96jk.jpg

Soma_iApzF4.jpg

7bMOCay1LdQ.jpg

Vad5FBsmsBU.jpg

S4Yq8h-f7kY.jpg

v3hp-VGxzyo.jpg

xfbnLricN5s.jpg

DONiiZJVxdE.jpg

Hide Modified on October 13, 2016 by Amil_Gaoul

V
Vzhik 01.09.21

there will at least be any story? otherwise the videos somehow do not reveal this topic.

S
SSpace 01.09.21

intro