3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 01.09.21 11:37 pm

LittleBigPlanet 3

4c294619aa958c56040518323ecdecc6.jpg

Platform: PS4, PS3

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Sumo Digital

Genre: Platformer

Release date: November 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCDdrMKPrY

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
HappyFrog 01.09.21

Otherwise, the same nice LBP with new story levels and Dr. House as the villain)

Do you play the ru-version? Can I change the voice acting to the original? 

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

[member = 'HappyFrog'], Russian didn't seem to come out, I have an American:

[spoil] 0-dsc01177.jpeg[/ spoil]

Modified on November 21, 2014 by TA_Rubedo

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

Yes, in the central level (hub) you need to look for doors for additional challenges and mini games.

In general, in my opinion, this is the best LBP of all, the Soviet stage with a remix of the ballet is gorgeous. As well as other collection of licensed songs. 4 types of characters with their own abilities and levels built for them will pleasantly diversify the gameplay.

Well, and the main thing that always pleased me in the series, the design levels are completely different. And not continuous beaches / jungle several times in a row, which you will understand that this is a different stage.

H
Hideo 01.09.21

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4 / PS3) - 9/9/9/9

R
Raggamuffin 01.09.21

everyone, bitch, once clicking on the square to open this popit-menu, I observe a second frieze: icon_evil: as advised by sumo, I cleaned the gallery, it did not help. I turned off the Internet, reinstalled, do not care ... and import from lbp / lbp2 did not transfer everything: icon_sad: waiting for the patch, in general. first impression is flawed: icon_sad:

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

[member = 'Raggamuffin'], It's hard to say, during the entire passage I noticed only one bug, and that one with that large / small character.

M
Mr VUDU 01.09.21

In LBP 2 on PS3 I bought a lot of clothes, and in LBP 3 they are offered to buy again (((
How is that ??

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

[member = 'Mr VUDU'], Everything has been transferred to me.

Go to LBP3 in the settings and import DLK from the first two games. Unless, of course, the region of the game and the account are the same.

M
Mr VUDU 01.09.21

[member = 'Mr VUDU'], Everything has been transferred to me.

Go to LBP3 in the settings and import DLK from the first two games. Unless, of course, the region of the game and the account are the same.
I only import story items (

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

And in the store it is written directly to buy, not to download?

M
Mr VUDU 01.09.21

In the ps4 store? there are almost no clothes at all, but in the game store they offer exactly to buy

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

There is a glitch to the campaign, which is being worked on. Since people write that everything was ok.

The transfer takes a few minutes but you will find all your costumes, objects, community prizes and DLC in the popit. The only DLC that may be troublesome is the one of LBP2 SE (Cross Controller Pack, Dogs & Cats costumes and Toy Story Pack), but the developers are working on it and will be soon available.

s
superperson 01.09.21

I bought the game. The first emotions are very good. I really like the new types of weapons. The layering of the world is just as interesting made. And the game is very stylish. The introductory level is straightforward to the eye. But there is one sad drawback. The game constantly crashes, somewhere in an hour and a half of the game I was thrown out already 4 times with some unknown error, and after 4 times my saves flew, okay at least it went a little. Who had this? And then it's scary to start anew, not hunting the same thing 100 times. 

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

There are people who have this. So far, I was lucky and in general there were no problems, except for one small glitch.

K
KoD @ K 01.09.21

Someone played 4m on the same console? The fact is that even the prologue slowed down terribly! Due to the fact that there were several people who were not familiar with the consoles, but who knew that games were created for them directly, they were unpleasantly surprised. And the moment of getting pleasure from the game is greatly spoiled) =

S
Sonadorious 01.09.21

Damn, the game keeps crashing while loading a new level. And the levels themselves sometimes take a suspiciously long time to load. Yesterday from 4 times I was able to launch the first level after the prologue. Today, while loading the "boutique", an error is issued

A
ACE 01.09.21

Everyone seemed to have conspired to release raw games

s
superperson 01.09.21

[member = 'SoyUnMarinero'], wooh I have absolutely the same situation and my friend too. The prologue was played normally, and then it only gives an error. Sadness in general. And nothing is heard about patches at all (

s
shua0 01.09.21

[member = 'SoyUnMarinero'], 

The funny thing is that the run sackboy run came out on the tablets and after each level it crashes on the same tablet :-D: gigi:

w
wattie 01.09.21

Problem. The second player stopped connecting "the player was unable to load your configuration." who faced this?