3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 01.09.21 11:37 pm

LittleBigPlanet 3

4c294619aa958c56040518323ecdecc6.jpg

Platform: PS4, PS3

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Sumo Digital

Genre: Platformer

Release date: November 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCDdrMKPrY

124 Comments
Sort by:
a
away 01.09.21

There was not a single mistake, the child really plays slowly.

Maybe then, of course, that will come out, but so far ugh, ugh, everything is ok.

Hopefully, I hope I get lucky too. In general, reading the forum, the impression is that the performance of the console depends on the revision, someone is ok with some games with someone else, it seems that no one has a perfectly working ps4: icon_smile:

A
Azzy 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Garr1lla' timestamp = '1418646865' post = '4579956'] There were no mistakes, the child really plays slowly. [/ quote] apparently lucky. Sometimes even a rocket with planets does not load immediately. 

G
Garr1lla 01.09.21

There was not a single mistake, the child really plays slowly.

Maybe then, of course, that will come out, but so far ugh, ugh, everything is ok.

Hopefully, I hope I get lucky too. In general, reading the forum, the impression is that the performance of the console depends on the revision, someone is ok with some games with someone else, it seems that no one has a perfectly working ps4: icon_smile:

Take it, the game is cool :)

At the expense of the console's performance, there was only one glitch after firmware 2.0.

Then 2.01 came out and everything was fine.

M
Mr VUDU 01.09.21

Today I played the plot again, the game never crashed with an error, apparently it was corrected. Previously, it constantly flew out ...

Also, in fact, the creation scale is disappointing, it will not be fully developed with it, I want to stir up something like that, but the game says - Hey guy, the level is overheating, let's make it easier.
It hurts

A
Azzy 01.09.21

I don’t understand why, after filling in the half, it’s impossible to share ... And I was also thrown out of the editor again. It is necessary to wait for the patch shorter.

s
shua0 01.09.21

15809578870_b9db4e7224_b_d.jpg
Here is such a cute little girl.

A
Azzy 01.09.21

I still do not understand, will those suits that I bought on PS3 give me a download or buy a new one? The strangest thing is that some are not available for purchase, it is already written, but you can not download it. And there are available ones and you can download them, but you have to buy them on a new one.  

M
Mr VUDU 01.09.21

I still do not understand, will those suits that I bought on PS3 give me a download or buy a new one? The strangest thing is that some are not available for purchase, it is already written, but you can not download it. And there are available ones and you can download them, but you have to buy them on a new one.  
We also still do not understand what to do, we were able to download something, but some did not, they offer to buy a new one, or they write that they already have it, but they do not give it to download, we really hope that they will fix it, otherwise it’s just a scam (

Another terrible glitch happened, we built the level, went through the plot, collected everything, tried.and at one point everything disappeared, as if there was a ROLLBACK and started stupidly from scratch, the plot was not completed, the levels on the moon were erased, we had to go through everything new and rebuild the levels ...

A
Azzy 01.09.21

My game crashes regularly, textures are not loaded (there are screenshots if interested). I can't sit quietly and make a level. Either a crash without saving, or every "move" must be saved and then everything goes astray. You even get confused about what to do and what you have already connected and what not.

I'll wait a week, maybe until the next patch, if at least the editor is not repaired, then the record of 11 pages of pain and suffering (as in Destani's review) will be broken: icon_mrgreen:

S
Sonadorious 01.09.21

I somehow, too, when I entered the game, it gave out that the profile was damaged and all the data would be erased, I just downloaded the profile from the plus cloud and all the rules

R
Raggamuffin 01.09.21

in fact, the console firmware was updated, it seems like they added stability, now the game has been updated, 1.03, bug fixes with dlc support. I decided to try again - I loaded the first hub, after the prologue, I run up to the transition to the level, the rocket, I press to enter - CE-34878-0 

bitch ... no words just. no. words: icon_neutral:

yes, okay the plot, in fact, to collect materials, the main game in the constructor. and everything is still there - as soon as I start building something complex, copying some nodes, it just hangs. I exit through the close application.

but popit was fixed, there is no lag / freeze now. at least something... 

another patch. there were no sorties yet, which is already a plus. I have not caught an error either. complex scenes, with many objects and logic circuits, now do not lead to a freeze with restarting the game - now they just arrange a slideshow, and if you add any objects to the scene, artifacts start all over the screen and problems with transparency / shadows.  

I understand everything, some epic battle of armies in 10-16 layers requires resources, but not so that artifacts start and the console, judging by the sound, was trying to fly away. this is unacceptable. what is there to slow down, damn it? : icon_neutral:

but they repaired the store, yeah, now the old content can be transferred, well, and the new one can be purchased, of course, which they have already produced. there is no time for the designer, not for the game, here is the monetization of suits ...

I adore the series, I am simply in love with the lbp2 constructor, I spent hours hanging there, but now I have completely opposite feelings. in general, while disappointed, even very much. it would be better if mm continued the streak instead of sumo: icon_confused:

A
Azzy 01.09.21

The store still does not allow me to download the MGS pack and other things that I already bought. But okay, I'll leave my anger for a review: icon_mrgreen:

This is what interests me. I patted a couple of levels where the character ran in any direction, as in a full-fledged 3D platformer, and the camera was not on top, but on the side as usual. How to do it?

A
Azzy 01.09.21

Nobody knows chtol? Even Google didn't help.

A
Aleksei Sherbakov 01.09.21

The prologue has passed. And ... then what to do? She says we must go to the swamp. You cannot select anything other than the prologue. Is this a bug?

Modified on December 28, 2014 by Aleksei Sherbakov

A
Azzy 01.09.21

[member = 'Aleksei Sherbakov'], this is a bug. Watch the last video again.

D
Dcrow 01.09.21

For some reason, the game is not displayed in full screen, there is a black frame around the edges on all sides. In the settings of the TV I climbed, I did not find the stretching settings in the game. In other games, all the rules. Nobody knows what it might be?

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Dcrow' timestamp = '1419873318' post = '4600825'] I did not find any stretch settings in the game. [/ quote]

How is it not there? Even at the start of a new game, it is proposed to adjust the picture to the TV set.

D
Dcrow 01.09.21

[quote name = "nagibator666" post = "4600839" timestamp = "1419873880"] How's that gone? Even at the start of a new game, it is proposed to adjust the picture to the TV set. [/ Quote] I remember only there the brightness was offered to be adjusted Well, if I missed it at the beginning, then where is the recalibration hiding?

a
away 01.09.21

Today I handed the child a toy, played, so far I like no mistakes and bugs, in general, this is my first LBP, so everything is new for me and I am satisfied, and the child is delighted with the designer, this is his favorite pastime to create and create, went through the prologue, and then he I sat in the designer for several hours)

T
TA_Rubedo 01.09.21

I think this is not our luck, it's Azzie just so unlucky, or just the wrong thing to press constantly)