3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 01.09.21 11:37 pm

LittleBigPlanet 3

4c294619aa958c56040518323ecdecc6.jpg

Platform: PS4, PS3

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Sumo Digital

Genre: Platformer

Release date: November 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCDdrMKPrY

124 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0rr0 01.09.21

[quote name = "shua0" post = "4557785" timestamp = "1417618599"] [b] [member = 'SoyUnMarinero'] [/ b], The funny thing is that the run sackboy run came out on the tablets and it crashes after each level on Sonev's tablet :-D: gigi: [/ quote] It does not crash on Ios)

s
shua0 01.09.21

[member = 'SoyUnMarinero'], 
The funny thing is that the run sackboy run came out on the tablets and it crashes after each level on the same tablet :-D: gigi:

Ios does not crash) Doubly sadness. On the iPad there are no norms, there are no fresh pills. It is interesting on PS3 how LBP3 works. I would neigh if it turned out that there are fewer glitches.

M
M0rr0 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'shua0'] [/ b], well, there is a weak runner, frankly speaking. And 20% of what came out with Reiman, no

s
shua0 01.09.21

[member = 'shua0'], well, there is a weak runner, frankly.

And 20% of what came out with Reiman, no There are three important things
1) The style of the LBP
2) It is great for a child who was swinging
3) Well, this does not justify the curvature of people who cannot do normal work on their own device.

M
M0rr0 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'shua0'] [/ b], if you want for yourself and love platformers, try fiesta run - jungle run. I had a little less impressions and a healthy challenge than from the main games. And the child is okay, of course. But from androyd, in principle, you should not expect a normal fit. The platform is still the same. We should forget about release versions without bugs as a given, judging by the latest trends.

s
shua0 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'M0rr0'] [/ b] I have not experienced problems with more than one game before, everything works ok right away. RSR is the first project to have a problem with the z2 tablet. You don't need to drive to androyd, I used air 1 quite a lot and I know a lot about 3 key mobile OS and I like z2 with android more. This is precisely the curvature of the developers' hands. But he played Raimenov, good games by mobile standards.

M
Mr VUDU 01.09.21

Problem. The second player stopped connecting "the player was unable to load your configuration." who faced this?
This is a constant problem, and it throws it out of the game with an error when playing.
It's very disappointing, they waited for part 3 and got some problems ...

R
Raggamuffin 01.09.21

everyone, bitch, once clicking on the square to open this popit-menu, I observe a second frieze: icon_evil: as advised by sumo, I cleaned the gallery, it did not help. I turned off the Internet, reinstalled, do not care ... and import from lbp / lbp2 did not transfer everything: icon_sad: waiting for the patch, in general. first impression is flawed: icon_sad:

in fact, the console firmware was updated, it seems like they added stability, now the game has been updated, 1.03, bug fixes with dlc support. I decided to try again - I loaded the first hub, after the prologue, I run up to the transition to the level, the rocket, I press to enter - CE-34878-0 

bitch ... no words just. no. words: icon_neutral:

yes, okay the plot, in fact, to collect materials, the main game in the constructor. and everything is still there - as soon as I start building something complex, copying some nodes, it just hangs. I exit through the close application.

but popit was fixed, there is no lag / freeze now. at least something... 

r
realill 01.09.21

In terms of creativity, the game is very cool, the game designers have worked very well. The gameplay is very varied, especially with the new Persians.

In technical terms, there are nagging - mostly long downloads. The level design is sometimes lame when you play together. Often a situation arises when you go along the level, one sak dies, the second goes on, but a respawn interferes in the screen and the first sak appears, who knows where.

In general, the team was young, inexperienced :).

And so we cut ourselves off with a 5-year-old daughter, she does not get off me - she demands to play%).

I play on PS3.

Modified December 4th, 2014 by realill

S
Sonadorious 01.09.21

Played in the first world after the prologue today. The game starts to unfold as long as you like it more than the second part. Good OST, stylish levels, interesting ideas with new devices, I haven't discovered new characters yet, but they probably diversify the gameplay too.

There would be no such long downloads and crashes with small bugs (although today I haven't caught a single one yet), then it would be great. In general, a worthy continuation, I recommend to fans of the series. The main thing is to pass the prologue, tk. he copy-paste the first two parts (which he didn't want to play).

s
superperson 01.09.21

Finally, I went beyond the prologue. The game is very cool. I do not know why, but it feels completely different than Lbp1-2 and this cannot but rejoice. All sorts of things that give as you progress through the plot are really needed and do not seem far-fetched. New heroes are also very pleasing and diversifying the process. True, there is also a small minus. The camera is behaving too wildly. Today we gathered at 3 and we very often jumped in the wrong direction. the camera is just constantly twitching and it is difficult to keep track of your character, especially when the game world is dark. But in general, you will get a lot of fun and enjoyment from the game. I think if Sony does not abandon the series due to sales, then Sumo Digital may well develop the series themselves, since they coped with it with a bang.

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

It seems to be an excellent platformer with good ideas that add variety in every possible way. But bugs and long downloads with periodic freezes spoil the whole impression. And this is already at version 1.03. well, unlike its predecessors, the single is too short and too light, which is ready to forgive a bunch of mistakes. This is especially noticeable on levels with escape from bosses.

A
Azzy 01.09.21

In LBP 2 on PS3 I bought a lot of clothes, and in LBP 3 they are offered to buy again (((
How is that ??

also bullshit. I bought the Punisher suit, the MSG4 pack and many other things, but here it is suggested to buy it again.  

Plus I don't get it. I passed the prologue, and it feels like there is nothing else in the game. There are no other levels. 

M
Mr VUDU 01.09.21

In LBP 2 on PS3 I bought a lot of clothes, and in LBP 3 they are offered to buy again (((
How is that ??

also bullshit. I bought the Punisher suit, the MSG4 pack and much more, but here it is suggested to buy it again.  

Plus I don't get it. I passed the prologue, and it feels like there is nothing else in the game. There are no other levels. 
I also didn't understand at first after the prologue))
In fact, there is a thin strip (like blue), and it shows in which direction to deflect the stick to see the next level

A
Azzy 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Mr VUDU' timestamp = '1418329265' post = '4575156'] it shows in which direction to reject the stick to see the next level [/ quote] I did it easier. revised the cutscene and it turns out that they will automatically transfer me to a new land, and then everything works as it should.

Ambivalent feelings for now. Everything is very cool! The new volume of levels, Sobakirena released only, very highly variable gameplay, but. But! In some places everything is so damp that it grabs the head ... and this, as I understand it, already had 2 patches.  

With purchases, it also annoys me somehow. But as I understand it, this problem is not unique and should be corrected?

S
Shagohod 01.09.21

[member = 'SoyUnMarinero'], 
The funny thing is that the run sackboy run came out on the tablets and it crashes after each level on the same tablet :-D: gigi:

Ios does not crash) Doubly sadness. On the iPad there are no norms, there are no fresh pills. It is interesting on PS3 how LBP3 works. I would neigh if it turned out that there are fewer glitches.

Naturally less, the console release is the same, not the mobile one.

A
Azzy 01.09.21

I just don't understand how it was possible to develop such an interesting game and spoil it with a crooked release ... There is no limit to my disappointment. Seriously. My console froze 5 times, the error popped up 10 times. The necessary triggers do not work every other time. A plot in which new characters are used in a couple of levels ... And in addition, sat down at the constructor ...

Everything looks cool there, a lot of opportunities and you just want to do something of your own, the fantasy is raging! But it was not there. Made the controls through the Sackbot, taught the Sackbot to attack, made a couple of platforms in the style of the cityscape and several Sackbots walk like passers-by. The level is half full, and they wrote to me something like Wow, the level is too difficult, you can't share it ... How so? What is the problem?  

In reality, it was necessary to finish the game for another 3 months. At least one more world where we would play exclusively for the new Persians, plus debugging the gameplay and catching bugs. It would have come out in March, would have been a masterpiece and the main contender, at least for the platformer of the year. And so, for me personally, this is the main failure of the year.  

a
away 01.09.21

Is it really so sad: icon_sad: the child asked for the game on NG, I bought it, I haven’t given it yet, maybe they will fix it in two weeks with patches, otherwise I don’t want to disappoint.

A
Azzy 01.09.21

[member = 'away'], there were already three patches. Perhaps until NG critical bugs will be fixed at least.

G
Garr1lla 01.09.21

Is it really so sad: icon_sad: the child asked for the game on NG, I bought it, I haven’t given it yet, maybe they will fix it in two weeks with patches, otherwise I don’t want to disappoint.

There was not a single mistake, the child really plays slowly.

Maybe then, of course, that will come out, but so far ugh, ugh, everything is ok.