3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21 11:40 pm

Dishonored 2 (Technical Issues)

In order not to litter the main topic, let's create this one. 

Discussing here the best optimization from the best developers on the best engine of 2030 (no). 

48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sailes 01.09.21

8 hours ago, YTKA said:

I watched the latest tests. Where the new drivers and the latest version of the game were used. It's still bad.

And what prevents you from shooting from the ultra on the 1060th? It's still a middle card, not a top one.

By the way, this is how the settings will be screwed up, and then howling in reviews on the incentive. Recently I read a review on quantum in incentive, where the body complained that you see 960 I do not give 60 fps to him.

9 hours ago, Jelektronik said:

Well, Deus Ex has been seriously tightened up, though there more likely due to the introduction of DX12.

Didn't feel an increase from this marketing option

J
Jelektronik 01.09.21

5 minutes ago, Sailes said:

I have a 25 percent gain on the R9 290 + I5. And it is called marketing only by those who do not understand anything about rendering technologies.

S
Sailes 01.09.21

3 minutes ago, Jelektronik said: [Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

I have a 25 percent gain on the R9 290 + I5. And it is called marketing only by those who do not understand anything about rendering technologies.

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

Ok, looked at more tests. The red ones really got a good start. I didn't see any gain at 1070, but I had 60 fps at the time of the dx12 patch. I really reduced a couple of settings for stability. 

M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21

12 minutes ago, Sailes said:

And what prevents you from shooting from the ultra on the 1060th? It's still a middle card, not a top one.

By the way, this is how the settings will be screwed up, and then howling in reviews on the incentive. Recently I read a review on quantum in incentive, where the body complained that you see 960 I do not give 60 fps to him.

And me with gtx 1070 should also remove everything from the ultra, because not the top? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

S
Sailes 01.09.21

Just now, MakeBelieve said:

And me with gtx 1070 should also remove everything from the ultra, because not the top? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Top is 1080 and beyond, as it seems to me. I played on the ultra, removing a couple of settings to high. And, of course, did not install msaa anti-aliasing. I had no problems. A couple of times the game only froze, but for more than 50 hours of play this did not spoil the experience in any way.

To be honest, I haven't seen the difference between ultra in veri high at 1080p. I put the ultra with the thoughts: well, I have 1070!

M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21

Just now, Sailes said:

Top is 1080 and beyond, as it seems to me. I played on the ultra, removing a couple of settings to high. And, of course, did not install msaa anti-aliasing. I had no problems. A couple of times the game only froze, but for more than 50 hours of play this did not spoil the experience in any way.

To be honest, I haven't seen the difference between ultra in veri high at 1080p. I put the ultra with the thoughts: well, I have 1070!

Well, here I am about that, the video card is still not top, but it should pull at high (and maybe on an ultra with a decent processor) at 1080 @ 60 calmly. I took it with a reserve for the future, so as not to delve into the settings for a long time, trying to achieve 60 fps. And in the end, you still have to do it, because in most games now such an optimization is sho PPC. 

S
Sailes 01.09.21

1 minute ago, MakeBelieve said: [Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

Well, here I am about that, the video card is still not top, but it should pull at high (and maybe on an ultra with a decent processor) at 1080 @ 60 calmly. I took it with a reserve for the future, so as not to delve into the settings for a long time, trying to achieve 60 fps. And in the end, you still have to do it, because in most games now such an optimization is sho PPC. 

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

On high she pulls in the same Deus. There can be problems with ultras. There is not much optimization now, but there are not many projects that have distinguished themselves. Gears, kolda, tomb rider, battle 1, titanfall, mirrors edge, doom, dark souls 3, primal headlights, overwatch, etc. all came out with good optimism.

But I decided for myself that pre-orders are evil. Discount and gotti editions rule.

Y
YTKA 01.09.21

1 hour ago, Sailes said:

That's right, that these are new middle cards, which should pull in fullhd and 60fps, especially if there is no cool graphics. 

G
Georgy Yanchenko 01.09.21

Lol, the game started to lower the process to low priority and gave out 20 fps.

Dropped the promotion in the manager and only reboot helped.

This is certainly cool, because not only in the game you have to rack your brains to find passwords.

S
Sailes 01.09.21

The game has problems, including the fact that it is given a low priority at launch. Here's how to fix it.

A
ALF_9010 01.09.21

New drivers released.

Check if the game is getting better?

z
zhenia13 01.09.21

Any info about the patches expected in the coming days?)

M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21

Peka the gamer is already testing the patch. 

Y
YTKA 01.09.21

The beta patch is not bad. In 2k below 60 fps does not fall, but this is on titanium -__- 

Modified on November 18, 2016 by YTKA

S
Sailes 01.09.21

z
zhenia13 01.09.21

Is he out yet? Or when will it be released?

S
Sailes 01.09.21

18 minutes ago, zhenia13 said:

Is he out yet?

To download the patch:

Right click on Dishonored 2 in the Library Beta Properties From the dropdown menu select BetaPatch Click OK Wait Dishonored 2 [BetaPatch] will appear in the Library

M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21

6.5 GB, seriously? 

M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21

Btv, there are small drawdowns, but much better. It's a pity I can only check in this location, I would look at the performance upon arrival in Karnaki. 

Spoiler

qZHBMcp.jpg

M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21

another patch came out.