3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:40 pm

Killer is dead

killer_is_dead_logo.jpg

Platform - Playstation 3 / Xbox 360
Genre - Action
Publisher - Kadokawa Games
Developer - Grasshopper Manufacture
Release Date - Summer 2013 (Japan)

INFA:

Killer Is Dead is the upcoming action game from the folks behind No More Heroes andKiller7. The game follows 35 year-old Mondo Zappa, a suit-wearing executioner responsible for taking out heinous criminals with a katana.

A gun that can turn into a drill is embedded in Zappa's left hand — an augmentation he has no memory of getting. The weapon becomes increasingly powerful during the game, and it can be used to absorb enemies' blood for a powerful "Adrenalin Burst" slash attack. Also included in the blood is "dark matter", which can apparently be changed into energy.

The American born Zappa works at an "executioner's office", managed by Brian Rozen, who was also augmented, to become a world-class executioner.

Joining Zappa is his boss at Rozen's firm, the cat-suit wearing 25 year-old British born Vivienne Squall. Mika Takekawa, 20, is Zappa's assistant. After an earlier incident, she met Zappa and then started living with him because she can make excellent soft boiled eggs, his favorite dish.

Then, there's the evil Victor, a criminal who is kind dressed of like Mozart — if Mozart had glowing eyes, skeletal features, and green skin. Victor manipulates human emotion through song and aims to bring evil to the world.

Besides the international characters, the game uses various backdrops, such as old Western houses and Japanese buildings.

Screenshots:

l_50f6d3e5f321bqtrxj.jpgl_50f6d3e8de211ycp3n.jpgl_50f6d3f452a1aggppw.jpgl_50f6d3f3929a4hwp4x.jpgl_50f6d3f022111lrok3.jpgl_50f6d3e589af1bwoso.jpgl_50f6d3e5195d7hkqnu.jpgl_50f6d3e692387o6q7f.jpgl_50f6d3eb830b16dpjj.jpgl_50f6d3f2f01ce22pbo.jpgl_50f6d3f251a83ibogy.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
r
reptail 01.09.21

Am I the only one who does not understand discontent? All right, they would have posted screenshots of dialogues, with a complete gag, but this is just the main menu, in which everything is fine. It is not yet a fact that the entire translation will be at the promt level.

P
Phoenix wright 01.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], Sorre, accidentally minus. I'll put two pluses.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'ErrorMFB'], ok, but I really thought you were a fan of rusoundem45.gif

P
Phoenix wright 01.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1375348306' post = '3478923'] rusound fan [/ quote]

raisins2.gif  

The gameplay was very pleased with the gameplay. I thought nmx2 would be the best game of the Courts for this generation, but here is a surprise.

B
BDM 01.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], The killer is dead. : up: 

The killer is a grandfather.

A
AlexRG 01.09.21

The game is interesting, but from this color of graphene, let's say, eyes can leak.
Well, at least they made pastel colors.

[spoiler]
The most annoying thing about the gameplay is to kill the boss when the boss no longer has health, and he is not killed at the same time.
[/ spoiler]

Modified on August 1, 2013 by AlexRG

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1375348215' post = '3478916'] May devil cry [/ quote]

Devil of my land

Today I'm going to cut myself in the evening, I'm very bright in the game

T
Tem4ik 01.09.21

the game is just awesome: up: passed 4 missions it's just something: icon_eek:

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

You can directly meditate on the main menu.

As for the game itself, it's really awesome. Everything is a level higher than in Lollipop including direction, Ost and gameplay (and the story of the campaign too). In general, it's nice to see how Suda grows with each game, gradually delivering a product of even higher quality. Moreover, the most important thing is that the Grasshoppers were finally able to make a normal combat system. Of course, it is far from DMK or NG and there is still something to strive for, but battles with enemies now really deliver and do not look like a mindless chopper.

In general, after 3 levels, the sensations are still very very positive

N
Neversmile 01.09.21

[member = 'MRDrama'], eyes do not follow from the visual style? 

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

[member = 'Neversmile'], well, if you played previous Suda games, then it seems like there shouldn't be such feelings.

And so, in general, all the rules.

N
Neversmile 01.09.21

[member = 'MRDrama'], only in the shadow of the demned played, but there was no such thing.

I like the gameplay here, but the graphics are of course peculiar  

P
Phoenix wright 01.09.21

[member = 'Neversmile'], I myself did not like the graphic style from the videos, but it looks like a live one. The eyes are intact. : up: 

E
Esperanza 01.09.21

more video scenes like: icon_mrgreen:

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

Damn, the combat in the game is still cool and worthy of what to call the game a slasher, much deeper than in the same MGR. Moreover, all the purchased improvements are really useful and make the battles even more chic. And playing on hard is generally a pleasure. I wish there was something like this in Nou mo Hiros ...

Modified on Aug 4th, 2013 by MRDrama

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

Passed through. A fucking game, I will probably give it at least 8.5 out of 10, and for me this is perhaps the best solo game of Suda, which has absorbed all the positive aspects from his previous projects. It is a pity, of course, that the levels are not enough, and some are also passed in 10 minutes. Plus, in terms of plot, I did not understand anything at all what it was. The impression was that this time some kind of strong acid was slipped into the Court. But the gameplay with the local combat is very dramatic, and the music on some levels is damn good to the ear (Akira Yamaoka). The visual style may cause buhurt for someone, but as for me, the game looks very stylish and unusual. Most likely I will jerk it still, because after passing it there was a feeling of insatiability, at the same time I will try to pass it on hard hard.  

Modified Aug 8, 2013 by MRDrama

E
Esperanza 01.09.21

Passed through. A fucking game, I will probably give it at least 8.5 out of 10, and for me this is perhaps the best game of Suda, which has absorbed all the positive aspects from his previous projects. It is a pity, of course, that the levels are not enough, and some are also passed in 10 minutes. Plus, in terms of plot, I did not understand anything at all what it was. The impression was that this time some kind of strong acid was slipped into the Court. But the gameplay with the local combat is very dramatic, and the music at some levels is damn good to the ear (Akira Yamaoka). The visual style may cause buhurt for someone, but as for me, the game looks very stylish and unusual. Most likely I will jerk it still, because after passing it there was a feeling of insatiability, at the same time I will try to pass it on very hard.  

how much time did you kill?

P
Phoenix wright 01.09.21

[member = 'Esperanza'], I have 8 hours with extra missions.

a
albedo 01.09.21

I decided to go through next week. I need to finish off xylliyu 2.

I opened all the costumes? Is there something hellish or is it not worth it? What are the additional missions given?

saw the heroine from lolilopa?

P
Phoenix wright 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'albedo'] [/ b], Opened up a couple of skins for Mondo, for his arm, and underwear for the girls. there is no hell. For additional missions, gifts for chandeliers and skins appear in the store. I have not seen the heroine from Lolipop (