3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 01.09.21 11:44 pm

Mighty No. nine

uGHHhUm.jpg

Genre: Action / Platform

Platforms: PS3, PC, MAC, Wii U, LInux, Vita, PS4, 360, Xbone, 3DS

Developer: Comcept

Release date: 2014

Kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

a1d0e45fc7a68f4c962f2ebcd7a2210c_large.j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX00bgbF-VQ

Description:

Keiji Inafune, the father of Mega Man, left Capcom for a year now and decided to make the spiritual successor of the series, not without the help of fans. The project has already been funded, the rest of the money will go to expand the platforms on which the game will be released and additional goodies like a turbo mod.

Modified Jul 31, 2014 by Rawshocker
124 Comments
Sort by:
t
themoderat 01.09.21

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1088037

tumblr_mjofm41Eo31rdwlr8o1_400.gif

Inafune rides bald backers again

L
Lex mercer 01.09.21

It's a shame, but I still want to play, I'll wait.

d
delete 01.09.21

cidsou.jpg

They can't do Kospadee Arkadka! I'm starting to get bored of being in hachiko mode when Mighty # 9, La-Mulana 2 and the bloodstained ritual of the night (Well, the last one is okay, the project is the youngest.) Will deign to leave. ((

Modified on April 26, 2016 by delete

M
M1tr @ nd1R 01.09.21

Inafune shYdevr sculpts, he can. P.S. In general, it's a shame, they still haven't been able to make a 2D game based on Megamen's patterns. Oh, this indie scene, when previously well-known game designers are selected on kickstarters instead of founding normal studios and squabbling with one of the platform holders.

M
Moon lord 01.09.21

The logic of the creators of the new trailer for Mighty No. 9 amazes me. Take and screw up anime fans - the main audience of the game! Wow, what would it be if such people were sent to make a commercial for Persona).

Modified May 27, 2016 by Moon Lord

H
HappyFrog 01.09.21

@Moon Lord the publisher wanted to give a joke to the fans, but apparently hit it hard.

M
Moon lord 01.09.21

1 hour ago, HappyFrog said:

@Moon Lord the publisher wanted to give a joke to the fans, but apparently hit it hard.

Why bother the fans? Why make an advertisement that gets around a potential buyer? This is just idiocy. Not only has the release date of the game been postponed a bunch of times, the game itself looks like a fan-made craft with Ps2-level graphics, but also the target audience has the audacity to ridicule for some reason.

Modified May 27, 2016 by Moon Lord

d
delete 01.09.21

A little offtopic.

Kapkom muddies the animated series on the megamen.

This is how it will look, maybe the game will be smothered in for the occasion. 

8pgtU4jBJkY.jpg

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

v
voyager 01.09.21

Launch trailer, it doesn't look very good ...

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1236654

Oops

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

1 hour ago, voyager said:

Launch trailer, it doesn't look very good ...

For me, the gameplay does not look very good either.

10 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1236654

Oops

It looks like the replacement for the megamen didn’t happen.

d
delete 01.09.21

Sad to say, except maybe Mighty # 9 download torrent: gigi:

I'll be whiteing in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and when Nigoro releases La-Mulana 2, I can't stand it anymore!: cat-155:

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

I would not be surprised if 10 years later, when Inafune will no longer be involved in video games, he says that he hates them, and those who donated him to Mighty are suckers.

Glad to fail, the businessman deserves it.

S
Stepan 01.09.21

It's clear. Mighty Namba 6. 

S
Stepan 01.09.21

50 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

Rubbing your hands in anticipation of Rekor's grades : icon_twisted:

K
Kolobas 01.09.21

And I'm not happy ((

V
VLQ 01.09.21

1 hour ago, Tinkino said:

I wouldn't be surprised if in 10 years, when Inafune will no longer be involved in video games, he says that he hates them, and those who donated him to Mighty are suckers.

The businessman has already received his salary, the backers deserve it

v
voyager 01.09.21

The game looks like a regular indie toy with a meager budget, but not like a game with a budget of almost 4 million green. 

1 hour ago, delete said:

Sad to say, except maybe Mighty # 9 download torrent: gigi:

I'll be whiteing in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and when Nigoro releases La-Mulana 2, I can't stand it anymore!: cat-155:

Bloodstein at least looks pretty.

C
Charmander 01.09.21

As I understand it, the whole vine, God, what did people donate to? it looks like an ordinary arcade game that is played for fun, I don't see any problems in the game at all.