3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 01.09.21 11:44 pm

Mighty No. nine

uGHHhUm.jpg

Genre: Action / Platform

Platforms: PS3, PC, MAC, Wii U, LInux, Vita, PS4, 360, Xbone, 3DS

Developer: Comcept

Release date: 2014

Kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

a1d0e45fc7a68f4c962f2ebcd7a2210c_large.j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX00bgbF-VQ

Description:

Keiji Inafune, the father of Mega Man, left Capcom for a year now and decided to make the spiritual successor of the series, not without the help of fans. The project has already been funded, the rest of the money will go to expand the platforms on which the game will be released and additional goodies like a turbo mod.

Modified Jul 31, 2014 by Rawshocker
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
BornToKill 01.09.21

19 minutes ago, voyager said:

Bloodstein at least looks pretty.

I would not say. I would not be surprised at something similar that happened with mayti. 

1464354461781.jpg

@Charmander The problem is that here they expected not quite an arcade game of the mobile phone level, but almost a reference game in its genre.

Modified on June 20, 2016 by BornToKill

C
Charmander 01.09.21

Just now, BornToKill said:

but almost a reference game in its genre.

I wonder how it could be expected, from such children's trailers and general visuals, this is a tablet game no more.

N
Nonsense 01.09.21

I can praise Inafune. Great kickstarter stitching scheme. The money has been collected, but the game is there, so you won't dig it. Talent.

B
BornToKill 01.09.21

@Charmander Initially during the campaign on kickstarter there was talk of the return and reincarnation of a great series. After the trailers, the veil fell.

t
themoderat 01.09.21

Oh, right now, I would like to erase my memory and once again donate 4 lemma to the eye-eyed man to a new dacha

Modified on June 20, 2016 by themoderat

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

@BornToKill by Bloodstein in picche screenshot when Iga was choosing how to use shaders.

There is fresh gameplay and the game already looks decently more expensive and better than Mighty:

And before the release, at least another six months.

t
themoderat 01.09.21

And the soundtrack from Yamane

L
Lex mercer 01.09.21

One thing pleases, I have not gone crazy and the game really looks much worse on release than in the old trailers.

C
Charmander 01.09.21

Just now, BornToKill said:

@Charmander Initially during the campaign on kickstarter there was talk of the return and reincarnation of a great series. After the trailers, the veil fell.

Well, here God himself commanded, it's a kickstarter, it's their own fault, but I can do it too. Wait for the mega-man in the 16th year .... just bury the series even deeper.

d
delete 01.09.21

And I am already ashamed that I forgot about Shantaya, but it looks very cool.

But in general, it seems that the kickstarter will lose popularity if such failures continue.

But in general, it seems that the kickstarter will lose popularity if such failures continue.

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

this Buryat turned out to be very cunning

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

Inafune anneals:

Inafune says launch version of Mighty No.9 'is better than nothing'

Crashes the wii u - on reddit and gaff they write that the version is disgusting

Is recognized as a virus by windows 10

Got delayed again for 360 / mac / linux. There is even more silence about portable versions

Has been out for 20 minutes

I hope no one will even give a dried booger to this shit-maker after this.

N
Nonsense 01.09.21

On 20.06.2016 at 15:44, delete said:

If it is at the level of Pirate's Curse. then a masterpiece.

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

@Nonsense Pirate's Curse is a good game, but not a masterpiece, what are you?

N
Nonsense 01.09.21

I liked @Tinkino, very compact and non-annoying. Maybe it is "less" than other metroids, but then I'll just play Dark Souls.

I liked @Tinkino, very compact and non-annoying. Maybe it is "less" than other metroids, but then I'll just play Dark Souls.

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

@Nonsense I also liked it, I finished it off yesterday myself, such a strong pleasant average.

V
VLQ 01.09.21

On 10/02/2013 at 10:39 am, VLQ said:

Kapkom fools

I take my words back and apologize to kapkom

C
Charmander 01.09.21

Passed 2 levels - an utter piece of crap of course (as a mega-man) and indeed as a project, it's better to go through the old X.

d
delete 01.09.21

LOL

SSkR50Y3T-k.jpg

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

Chel writes that the game can brick Wii U

Modified June 22, 2016 by Amil_Gaoul