3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Quantum Break (technical problems)

QuantumBreak.jpg

Here's a Temka for a master race 4k 60 fps version (lol)

On my own behalf, I want to say that the port is complete lewdness

meanwhile, Remedy has degenerated like a baker's fak

and this is some kind of shame and disgrace

in short - these are the first games on the UVP do not judge strictly, v10 and dx12 shit that does not support anything, to play 4k ultra you need 8 GB of video, if you have it but does not work ..... well, lower the extension, etc. ...

Quantum Break will be available on Windows 10 only from the Windows Store on Tuesday, 4/5 at 6:00 AM PST. The game is an Universal Windows Application released for on the Universal Windows Platform, meaning that it's the next step in merging Windows and Xbox One into a unified ecosystem. It's a relatively new platform for both Microsoft and developers, and to my knowledge Quantum Break is the third AAA-game ever released on it (after The Rise of Tomb Raider and Gears of War Ultimate Edition). You can expect some bumps in the road during launch, it's a learning experience to us all and hopefully we can try to resolve any issues you might run into.

I pre-ordered the game for Xbox One and haven't received my pre-order bonus item Windows 10 code.
Microsoft states on the game product page on Xbox One marketplace that they will deliver codes to customers via Xbox system message within 7-10 days after the game has launched, meaning Friday 15th of April latest.

Does the game support overlay software for broadcasting / streaming, benchmarking or mods?
That's determined by UWP, and currently the platform doesn't support overlay software. Microsoft is aware of this and are working on improving UWP.

I'm receiving a "File IO Failulre" error notice and the game doesn't launch.
It's an issue caused by having a Unicode based user account. We're working on fixing it ASAP, will update this thread with the latest status.

Does Windows 10 support SLI or Crossfire?
Multiple GPU set-ups aren't currently supported by UWP / DirectX 12.

There's something wrong with my savegame.
Please make sure you're running the latest version of Windows 10. Older versions have a bug which might cause a savegame error when playing a game with multiple user accounts on the same PC. To be sure, switch your account before signing in to the Xbox app and launching the game.

How much bandwidth does the live action show streaming require?
The game includes 4 episodes of the live action show, each episode being approximately 25 minutes. Streaming these will be similar to streaming a half hour TV show on typical video streaming services.

My high-end AMD GPU doesn't run the game in 4K / Ultra.
Please check if you have the latest drivers installed. Having 8gb RAM is recommended for 4K / ultra settings.

The game looks grainy.
The film grain effect becomes heavy on some TVs when the sharpness setting is too high. Also check if the cloud save has picked up your Xbox One game version gamma / brightness settings and pumped up the PC settings simultaneously.

Jack looks like a pirate.
DRM might've accidentally triggered. Make sure you've logged into your Microsoft account before starting the game (thanks NeoGAF!).

The game doesn't fit on my hard drive.
Check that your game download / installation hard drive has enough space. The installation package is about 45 Gb, the live action show is streamed so you don't need to worry about fitting additional 75 Gb on your drive.

The game is taking forever to download.
Microsoft is working on this and trying to improve server caching.

The game runs slowly on my system which meets the minimum spec.
The game defaults to your screen resolution. Try lowering the resolution from the game's display settings.

Can I limit my framerate?
The game supports 60fps and the framerate is based on your system resources. Capping the framerate isn't supported.

Why is the PC version only on Windows 10 and sold only through the Windows Store?
The publisher decides where and on what platform to distribute the game.

How can I quit the game?
It's like Brokeback Mountain all over again ... You can exit Quantum Break just like any Windows 10 application, move the mouse cursor to the upper right corner and the regular [X] should appear.

new crutches surfaced - on 6 nuclear, the game does not start at all during the course 

119 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZЕRO 01.09.21

But analysts say that the human eye perceives only 24 fps ...

What am I deceived?

O
OneOfThem 01.09.21

I rocked yesterday. To download 12 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!! gone. It's true! The speed in their store is full of ATAS! Drops are still periodically: 80244022
Something like a game, a campaign, is dismantled like hot cakes, the servers are already in shock. Well, you definitely shouldn't worry about this.
The only question is, with how many fps and on what settings.
Something seems to me that there is a lot of false information around KB.
And the game should work better than the first reviews. I think that at 1080 the maximum is low ...
I'm not sure about the false ina, to be honest, there is too much of it everywhere, well, time will tell ...
It's amazing that there is not a single video on YouTube about the 760th card with KB ...

O
OneOfThem 01.09.21

FPS you will have to determine by eye. Because no fraps works in this game. dx12-in all its glory!

I would say there almost all infa is false. Starting from lags on top-end solutions and ending with the fact that there is no difference between 720 and 1080
at all: -D About 720p you can still believe it because of the reconstruction of the 1080 frame. =) She migrated from the box to the computer.

[member = Maddoctor], No, I haven't looked at the ratings, people swear at overclockers.

K
KOPT 01.09.21

[member = 'OneOfThem'], Well, now I understand why Juan is complaining about soap: icon_lol:

Really soap!

O
OneOfThem 01.09.21

[member = Maddoctor], Ak kaeshn, 1080 doesn't look like a fountain ...
Shl
PPC, 2 gig per hour ... How to stream videos? Modified on April 6, 2016 by OneOfThem

K
KOPT 01.09.21

[member = 'OneOfThem'], I have not figured out this MS application at all. Through Nvidia Experience nothing streams and does not work.

So far, I only save screenshots and vidos. But I haven't looked at the settings there yet. We need to see how to set up streams.

O
OneOfThem 01.09.21

[member = OneOfThem], I have not figured out this MS application at all. Through Nvidia Experience nothing streams and does not work.
So far, I only save screenshots and vidos. But I haven't looked at the settings there yet. We need to see how to set up streams. No, I'm talking about a TV series, it's not downloaded with the game ...

U
Ungod 01.09.21

[quote name = 'OneOfThem' timestamp = '1459968425' post = '5137318'] I think the low is 1080 max ... [/ quote]

Then it will be the first game to pump 760 to low :)

So far, this has not been observed.

And the graphics in the game, let's face it, there are not enough stars.

That the FPS cannot be measured is, of course, a disaster.

I always knew B10 was evil: icon_smile:

O
OneOfThem 01.09.21

that B10 is evil, you know, without it we wouldn't
play in KB at all ... =) Don't take a box for the sake of one game. =)

N
NightmareRUS 01.09.21

[quote name = 'OneOfThem' timestamp = '1459970429' post = '5137354'] Well, you know, without her we wouldn't play in KB at all ... =) Don't take the same box for one game. =) [/ quote]

MCs could initially sharpen their directives for all platforms, starting with 7 at least, because there are a lot of people sitting on it. And they, with their stupid propaganda, force those who want to play to switch to 10-ku. 

U
Ungod 01.09.21

[quote name = 'OneOfThem' timestamp = '1459970429' post = '5137354'] Well, you know, without her we wouldn't play in KB at all ... =) [/ quote]

Well, I haven't moved on yet. I'm still on my 7th birthday.

In thought, in doubt ...

I look forward to good news and unseen guests! : icon_smile:  

W
Wesker_ 01.09.21

Does anyone have any ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p0hJgYR9M

so with everything that he holds in his hands, the same thing happened with the pirate armband ...

Modified April 6, 2016 by Deming

K
Kreslodav 01.09.21

tin fierce friezes on 780, just the mouse leads upward or in any other direction, even Bats was overtaken by the quality of the port

B
Beloved and respected by 01.09.21

What do I see, the game is not alto at all.

C
Chuva 01.09.21

I'll wait for the key to the PC version for pre-ordering, even launch it on my trough, well, just scare it.

If you suddenly decide to sell the activation code for the PS version obtained for pre-ordering the version on Juan for a reasonable price, then I'm in touch)

O
OneOfThem 01.09.21

Well, I haven't moved on yet. I'm still on my 7th birthday.
In thought, in doubt ...
I am waiting for good news and unseen guests! : icon_smile: I checked it before work:
As I said, 1080, the lowest, 30fps.
Textures, even on medium ones, cannot be turned on, a fierce slideshow right away.
ps
i5-2500k @ 4.4ghz / RAM-8gbDDR3 @ 1600 / GTX760-ref-2gb Modified on April 7, 2016 by OneOfThem

U
Ungod 01.09.21

[quote name = 'OneOfThem' timestamp = '1459999066' post = '5137479'] I checked it before work: As I said, 1080 is the lowest, 30fps. [/ quote]

Is the grafon cooler than Arkham Knight?

I have long resigned myself to textures - 2 GB is no longer enough for high ones, and in this case, apparently for medium ones (in Knight, however, only low ones work normally for 2 GB).

I was nervous at first, but through scientific experiments I was convinced that the difference is very small and is expressed in the clarity / sharpness of the texture, which is visible only if you stand and stare at it. In dynamics, naturally, there is no difference at all.

Other settings are more important - detail, lighting (I still have not decided, HBAO is good or does not give nichrome: icon_cool :)

But 30 fps at low KB for graphics is too little.

And as they wrote in the subject, if 780 is freezing ....: icon_evil:

Well, either wait for patches, or - "come on, come on, but goodbye!" : icon_mrgreen:

[member = 'OneOfThem'],

And on the last Tomb Raider, how did this card show itself?

My processor is weak by today's standards, but this eternal holivar about not revealing the card's potential ...

I periodically remember him, then it passes)

They scare me all the time that the FPS will not grow, but I have already changed 2 cards, and it keeps growing and growing: icon_cool:

Mine is AMD Fenom x4 3.8 GHz.

Raider on high, no anti-aliasing, no soft shadows, with HBAO and sync in Geothermal Valley about 35-37 frames. In closed ones - under 50.

About 970 in times of normal prices gave a hint - showered with tomatoes. Once again. : icon_wink: I should have taken it.

.l1te 01.09.21

I've read it, it's clear in short - even for 450r I won't take off activation, thank you: icon_lol:

K
KOPT 01.09.21

and who said that 720p on a pc is a native resolution, and not a reconstruction from 480p, for example? Why is this empty comparison? Without a test of competent people, I see no reason at all to discuss permission and so on.

omg, what other analysts? 

If 10 years ago I saw such a post, I would have understood that at that time "lost souls" often came across. But how can one believe in our time about the perception of only 24 frames? It's like saying the earth is flat, not round.

24 frames is the minimum comfortable threshold, created for television, at which the brain perceives video as video, and not as a slideshow.

On a PC? Reconstruction? You yourself, then realized what he said.

And yes. Today I managed to watch the game on Juan, fortunately, who has it and where.

After playing it, I can say one thing. I don't need any opinion of competent people, personally.

For the Huang version is worse than a PC at 1080p minimums! So that's it. Optimization is said to be a great thing. :-D

Modified April 7, 2016 by Maddoctor

D
DrakeN 01.09.21

[member = 'Maddoctor'], Diamond Eye. somehow you looked bad 

DyB1Xlx.jpg

WFXxd95.jpg

And taking into account the requirements for iron and soap in the PC version on any settings, then version one wins in everything

Modified April 7, 2016 by DrakeN