3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Quantum Break (technical problems)

QuantumBreak.jpg

Here's a Temka for a master race 4k 60 fps version (lol)

On my own behalf, I want to say that the port is complete lewdness

meanwhile, Remedy has degenerated like a baker's fak

and this is some kind of shame and disgrace

in short - these are the first games on the UVP do not judge strictly, v10 and dx12 shit that does not support anything, to play 4k ultra you need 8 GB of video, if you have it but does not work ..... well, lower the extension, etc. ...

Quantum Break will be available on Windows 10 only from the Windows Store on Tuesday, 4/5 at 6:00 AM PST. The game is an Universal Windows Application released for on the Universal Windows Platform, meaning that it's the next step in merging Windows and Xbox One into a unified ecosystem. It's a relatively new platform for both Microsoft and developers, and to my knowledge Quantum Break is the third AAA-game ever released on it (after The Rise of Tomb Raider and Gears of War Ultimate Edition). You can expect some bumps in the road during launch, it's a learning experience to us all and hopefully we can try to resolve any issues you might run into.

I pre-ordered the game for Xbox One and haven't received my pre-order bonus item Windows 10 code.
Microsoft states on the game product page on Xbox One marketplace that they will deliver codes to customers via Xbox system message within 7-10 days after the game has launched, meaning Friday 15th of April latest.

Does the game support overlay software for broadcasting / streaming, benchmarking or mods?
That's determined by UWP, and currently the platform doesn't support overlay software. Microsoft is aware of this and are working on improving UWP.

I'm receiving a "File IO Failulre" error notice and the game doesn't launch.
It's an issue caused by having a Unicode based user account. We're working on fixing it ASAP, will update this thread with the latest status.

Does Windows 10 support SLI or Crossfire?
Multiple GPU set-ups aren't currently supported by UWP / DirectX 12.

There's something wrong with my savegame.
Please make sure you're running the latest version of Windows 10. Older versions have a bug which might cause a savegame error when playing a game with multiple user accounts on the same PC. To be sure, switch your account before signing in to the Xbox app and launching the game.

How much bandwidth does the live action show streaming require?
The game includes 4 episodes of the live action show, each episode being approximately 25 minutes. Streaming these will be similar to streaming a half hour TV show on typical video streaming services.

My high-end AMD GPU doesn't run the game in 4K / Ultra.
Please check if you have the latest drivers installed. Having 8gb RAM is recommended for 4K / ultra settings.

The game looks grainy.
The film grain effect becomes heavy on some TVs when the sharpness setting is too high. Also check if the cloud save has picked up your Xbox One game version gamma / brightness settings and pumped up the PC settings simultaneously.

Jack looks like a pirate.
DRM might've accidentally triggered. Make sure you've logged into your Microsoft account before starting the game (thanks NeoGAF!).

The game doesn't fit on my hard drive.
Check that your game download / installation hard drive has enough space. The installation package is about 45 Gb, the live action show is streamed so you don't need to worry about fitting additional 75 Gb on your drive.

The game is taking forever to download.
Microsoft is working on this and trying to improve server caching.

The game runs slowly on my system which meets the minimum spec.
The game defaults to your screen resolution. Try lowering the resolution from the game's display settings.

Can I limit my framerate?
The game supports 60fps and the framerate is based on your system resources. Capping the framerate isn't supported.

Why is the PC version only on Windows 10 and sold only through the Windows Store?
The publisher decides where and on what platform to distribute the game.

How can I quit the game?
It's like Brokeback Mountain all over again ... You can exit Quantum Break just like any Windows 10 application, move the mouse cursor to the upper right corner and the regular [X] should appear.

new crutches surfaced - on 6 nuclear, the game does not start at all during the course 

119 Comments
Sort by:
J
JIe0H 01.09.21

By the way, I'm wondering, is it true that the game is cheaper on Juan than on a pitch? ms absolutely achereli in the edge there?

z
zhenia13 01.09.21

By the way, I'm wondering, is it true that the game is cheaper on Juan than on a pitch? ms absolutely achereli in the edge there?

4k both there and there. Not?

S
Shpak-G 01.09.21

neighing from the statements of the GameGpu they say at 280X at very high in the FHD it gives out stable 35-40 (generally more than 30 fps)

if what I say as the owner of this card

Maybe their card has better factory overclocking. The difference in this case can be palpable.

P
PITOS 01.09.21

Note, in the pitch version 1080p, it's like on the Juan, also 720p with reconstruction))) And 1440r is 900r native)))

D
DrakeN 01.09.21

yes, it's clear that 1080 doesn't smell here 

Y
YTKA 01.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVtvFwbOsqA

If it is multiple, then 1080 = 720 and the average setting = XO and everything is very bad. 

Modified on April 8, 2016 by YTKA

S
Shubkin 01.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVtvFwbOsqA

All right, we have counted the pixels. Reconstruction in business on pc.

D
DARKSIDEATH 01.09.21

Does anyone have a sound artifact?

u
ult 01.09.21

why is it so bad? o_O

N
NightmareRUS 01.09.21

[member = 'ult'] because. 

Y
YTKA 01.09.21

why is it so bad? o_O

UWP, Windows10, DX12, small deadlines for porting, crooked hands, conspiracy theory. Choose any of these assumptions. 

Modified on April 8, 2016 by YTKA

N
NightmareRUS 01.09.21

In Alan's Night Springs show, the very first is called Quantum Suicide. Considering the current events with optimization, I propose to rename the game.

Modified on April 8, 2016 by NightmareRUS

K
KOPT 01.09.21

[quote name = "SergeyLifenko" post = "5138312" timestamp = "1460064881"] neighing from the statements of the GameGpu saying at 280X at very high in FHD it gives out stable 35-40 (generally more than 30 fps) that's if I say as the owner of this card [/ quote] If, as they write here, 1080 on the PC is a reconstruction from 720, then it turns out that the anti-aliasing setting in the game should give additional blur, because msaa is the anti-aliasing with which the picture is supposedly built on the PC. Try disabling anti-aliasing in the settings.

The R9 280X is the same HD7970, only with slightly higher factory frequencies. That is, it is a rebrand of 7970, and it was released in early 2012. Conclusions do you, given that vidyaha is essentially 2 years older than consoles. But you should play around with the anti-aliasing and effects first of all. This is dh12 friend, it's time for you to get up. I changed 7970 myself that year.

B
BornToKill 01.09.21

It feels like the game comes with a Juan emulator to explain in a different way such a moronic decision with altering a 720p picture up to 1080p on a PC - I just can't. There is also an option that at the beginning of February Phil got to Remendy by opening the studio door with his feet and ordered to port the game for Peki for release on Huang.

[quote name = 'Maddoctor' timestamp = '1460108375' post = '5138582'] This is dx12 friend, it's time for you to get up. [/ quote] 

We were buzzing with these awesome dx12 ears saying how cool it is, how it will increase our productivity, and now it's time to get up to dx12.

P
Pony slaystation 01.09.21

[member = 'borntokill'], this rendering was done for Juan, and I suppose there was no money or time to redo it on the PC, or maybe it's very difficult in general, as it was difficult to port the lastoas to ps4.

B
BornToKill 01.09.21

[member = 'Pony Slaystation'], In Alan they say the same rework was on x360, Alan had good pitch, I played on my old bucket with a hemp fourth and 2600kht.

Modified April 8, 2016 by borntokill

P
Pony slaystation 01.09.21

[member = 'borntokill'], well, Alan came out 2 years later for pitch, brought to mind, and in incentives, etc.) And here is a complete ass with UWP and other Mike trash, sorry for Remedy = (

K
KOPT 01.09.21

[quote name = "NightmareRUS" post = "5138579" timestamp = "1460107487"] In Alan, the Night Springs show is called Quantum Suicide. Considering the current events with optimization, I propose to rename the game. [/ Quote] Everything is fine there with optimization, except perhaps for the fact that the game clearly feels better on AMD cards. But that's not surprising given Juan's stuffing. Nvidia, I think, will still be sawed for it with firewood and there will be more patches. It's just that some start to screw on budget cards, God knows what settings, and then they are surprised and complained. There are tops and pre-tops 980, 980, 970. And there are budgets like 960, designed primarily to pull the game at least at a playable 30 fps. And they do it. Even taking into account the not very good sharpening for Nvidia. Here the main settings are to select. Dx12 also leaves its mark, of course. But in general, even on the 7th series cards, the game works and works fine and better than on Juan with his 25-30 fps. I don't know why they are complaining here. On my second machine with 7970 (the one that just changed), I got 32-35 fps on medium settings at 1080. What is not playable I don't understand? Or is it possible to play on Juan with drawdowns up to 25, but on 7970 in stable 30 it is not destiny? In my opinion, someone has too high requirements and expectations from budget (by today's standards) cards. Everything needs to be done and set up with your head. What is not playable I don't understand? Or is it possible to play on Juan with drawdowns up to 25, but on 7970 in stable 30 it is not destiny? In my opinion, someone has too high requirements and expectations from budget (by today's standards) cards. Everything needs to be done and set up with your head. What is not playable I don't understand? Or is it possible to play on Juan with drawdowns up to 25, but on 7970 in stable 30 it is not destiny? In my opinion, someone has too high requirements and expectations from budget (by today's standards) cards. Everything needs to be done and set up with your head.

X
Xenosag 01.09.21

[member = 'Maddoctor'], Pascal will be released (soon) and Episode 9 will be deprecated. Another thing surprises me more, there are no cool technologies in the game, huge open spaces, objects loading at high speed. simulations of the behavior of homeless people in the next block, etc., there are optimizations for DX12, so where do these requirements come from?

B
BornToKill 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Maddoctor' timestamp = '1460109481' post = '5138614'] I don't know why they are complaining here [/ quote]

Lol, i.e. friezes and bugs on the tops, instead of 1080p they slip you fucking 720p with their alteration to full hd is this not a reason to call those performance of the game shit?