3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shua0 01.09.21 11:55 pm

Batman: Arkham Knight - Plot Discussion and Spoilers

Batman: Arkham Knight Plot and Spoiler Topic
72 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xopek 01.09.21

Lol, and what options can be in the final, if the authors boldly hint that Batman decided to "get rid" of his alter-ego Bruce Wayne, since he was his weakness and prevented him from saving Gotham. In the finale, it is obvious that Wayne is no longer there, only Batman remains.

w
warta_spb 01.09.21

Oh, well, finally. Cool cool! I just finished - I liked everything very much! And the plot, straight shine!

A
ANDREvv 01.09.21

As for me, in the role of the antagonist, he showed himself very well.

It’s so good that I’ve already leaked the AA sample to myself. : up: There were cool scenes, there he had his own levels - here he just carries nonsense on the radio throughout the game, so that at the end of the shameful crap and go to jail (no, even if he died in a villainous way and took someone with him) ...

The story is dragged by an imaginary joker, and the main threat comes from him.

Modified on July 17, 2015 by ANDREvv

s
stvadim 01.09.21

As for me, in the role of the antagonist, he showed himself very well.

It’s so good that I’ve already leaked the AA sample to myself. : up: There were cool scenes, there he had his own levels - here he just carries nonsense on the radio throughout the game, so that at the end of the shameful crap and go to jail (no, even if he died in a villainous way and took someone with him) ...

The entire game is dragged by an imaginary joker, and the main threat comes from him.

For me personally, the scene with the passage of an imaginary "friend" with a gun along the corridor and the punishment of "comrades-in-arms" became the brightest in terms of emotions in the whole game. The new villain generally merges everything, this knight also whines worse than the last woman, the whole game of their Caudle only does that "blah blah blah", it becomes sickening already by the middle of the passage.

For me personally, the best part will remain the first, which gave me a dozen bright and interesting leisure hours. The second, if you do not waste time flying around the pile of scrap metal, for some reason issued out of the city, is also great to play. The main thing is simply to move from one marker to another. In the latter, there is just a bunch of content, 70% of which is boring and boring to go through, and even merged endings.

o
ole7959 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfDRazIVwSU

just like with the calendar: up:

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

The game had to end at the moment with the Joker and the blazing Gotham. This would really be one of the most shocking endings in games. Here Rocksteady apparently ran out of eggs.

J
Jo-cat 01.09.21

It is possible, of course, that he faked his death in order to protect his loved ones, but this move is somehow not logical, because that will prevent his enemies from doing them harm after "his death."

There is no Bruce, so there is no main viewer: it makes sense for the villains to torture his loved ones, if Batman himself is already considered dead.

Although the additions about ras al ghula may be associated with Tod, it seems to me more that he just did not kill him.

In the Arkham Knight comic (# 4) in the video testament, the Joker spoke of a bomb ready to go off, "silent and deadly", apparently hinting at the Knight. Although even if the Joker had everything so planned, it still does not answer the question of where Todd was all the time since his "murder".

I don’t understand why many people dislike the Knight (well, apart from the fact that his personality is easily guessed and he merges in the middle of the game). I liked it visually and in terms of voice acting, plus Jason's story (specifically in this game, not taking into account the comics) evokes sympathy. And his slight hysteria, imbalance, firstly, is quite understandable, and secondly, it just easily explains the fact that he so quickly changed his mind about killing Bruce. True, Batman in this story certainly does not look like a great detective:

1) Robin hasn't been found in a long time

2) believe the Joker

3) do not look for the body (really, you never know what is lying around)

4) not think of who can know him so well and at the same time hate him (probably Alfred did not forgive for the uneaten Christmas turkey: icon_twisted :).

Modified July 17, 2015 by Jo-cat

U
UnreaL 01.09.21

I don't understand why many people dislike the Knight

answered myself

his personality is easily guessed

hysteria

we were promised a completely new character created specifically for the game

As a result, we have a banal and a terrible whiner, and not a cool original villain (remember that his name is in the title of the game)

Modified July 17, 2015 by UnreaL

J
Jo-cat 01.09.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1437171578' post = '4895804'] we were promised a completely new character, created specifically for the game [/ quote]

Well, technically, Knight is a new character) Although I agree that this move is really disappointing. Well, here the complaint is more likely to the PR people than to the character of the character.

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1437171578' post = '4895804'] and a creepy whiner [/ quote]

Deathstroke, who replaced him, was no less hysterical, despite the fact that his whining is more difficult to justify.

L
Lace 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Jo-cat' timestamp = '1437171069' post = '4895802'] There is no Bruce, then there is no main viewer: it makes sense for villains to torture his loved ones if Batman himself is already considered dead. [/ quote]

stupid to recoup them

J
Jo-cat 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Lace' timestamp = '1437173383' post = '4895814'] stupid to recoup them [/ quote]

Well, as an option, yes. But maybe Bruce counted that villains like Two-Face or Penguin would consider this an unworthy waste of their time, and ordinary gopniks are not so dangerous.

A
ANDREvv 01.09.21

probably Alfred didn't forgive for uneaten Christmas turkey

No, he would not stand on ceremony - he would have nailed right away. : icon_lol:

I don't understand why many people dislike the Knight

Why should you like him? I was hoping to see someone in the Bane style of the last Batkin (first half, of course). And here, not only is a whiner, but also the uttermost stuff - now in a helicopter, now in a tank, now with a sniper. Fighter sho PPC. : icon_rolleyes:

Modified on July 18, 2015 by ANDREvv

s
shaSTICK 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'ANDREvv'] [/ b], well, if there is an opportunity to slam the enemy with a sniper rifle, why get into hand-to-hand combat? :-)

J
Jo-cat 01.09.21

[quote name = 'ANDREvv' timestamp = '1437181376' post = '4895856'] he would not stand on ceremony - he would have nailed right away. [/ quote]

This is a fertile theme for the sequel Origins. : icon_mrgreen:

[quote name = 'shaSTICK' timestamp = '1437181580' post = '4895859'] if it is possible to slam the enemy with a sniper rifle, why go into hand-to-hand combat [/ quote]

Oh yes, not to go hand-to-hand on Batman is just a very wise decision))

The lack of normal boss fights spoiled the image of all the villains in this part, not only the Knight, just the rest were shown at least in the previous parts. The scarecrow managed to remove the mask from Batman (and this is not a small achievement), but he still looks like an uninteresting chap.

A
ANDREvv 01.09.21

and this is not a small achievement

For the final part, this is hardly an achievement. In general, in this regard, the story looks very worthless. Only the death of Ivy evokes at least some emotions - they did it beautifully, and in general she has the only sane role there out of all the minor characters. With the Oracle, the scene was cool, but then for some hell it was revived, which nullified the desire for revenge. And without him, the whole story with the Scarecrow is multiplied by zero, because his only feat - 10 minutes gassed his own troops in an empty city. : upset: Bang-bang another 50 tanks, this moron in jail and watch the credits. : icon_rolleyes:

Modified on July 18, 2015 by ANDREvv

w
warta_spb 01.09.21

That's how they leaked Slade in this part - of course, yeah ... He's a tough guy, so that's it. And it will give heat to many. And here he is just some kind of dead man. Not that. And yes, I'm glad I didn't take the life pass ... Cap + Harlickin + Scarecrow's Trials = 35 min. Maximum 35 min. I don’t know how things are with Batgirl, but I’m definitely not going to buy it yet. That's all.

Modified on July 20, 2015 by warta_spb

x
xWhItEWoLFx 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'warta_spb'] [/ b], An hour of playing Batgirl. The season pass is a failure for the game.

w
warta_spb 01.09.21

[member = 'warta_spb'],
An hour of playing Batgirl. The season is a failure for the game.

I understand that apart from an hour of footage for Tetyumysh, they haven't even brought any towers to the dc?

S
Saturianin 01.09.21

[quote name = 'xWhItEWoLFx' timestamp = '1437377929' post = '4897940'] An hour of playing Batgirl. The season pass is a failure for the game. [/ quote] 

lol.

s
shaSTICK 01.09.21

[quote name = 'xWhItEWoLFx' timestamp = '1437377929' post = '4897940'] The game has failed season pass [/ quote] apple from apple tree: icon_mrgreen: