3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
toni 01.09.21 11:55 pm

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

[img] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/NewSuperMarioBrosWiiBoxart.jpg [/ img]
Released November 20 (via torrents yesterday, but with new protection)
69 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulGrabber 01.09.21

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=nMtVX4_5SgQ [/ youtube]
funny glitch :)

r
rivezico 01.09.21

Are there many differences when compared with the ds version of the new super mario? (I love her).

Damn, it's a pity that this is the only Galaxy I want to see.
buy is expensive ..

r
rodion 01.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], NSMB DS is closer in terms of design level to the original SMB, this one is closer to SMB 3 and SMB, ie much more complex and challenging levels. And what kind of vertical platforming things are level designers doing? I want Kid Ikarus new :(.

F
Formalin 01.09.21

Damn, how is this infection carried away) Already in the seventh world. And you also have to go through the metroid (

v
vodafon 01.09.21

total sales 14.59m: wonder:

O
OkaRin 01.09.21

[b] vodafon [/ b] Is this official data?
Cool. I love brothers, one of the best eva games8).
Such magic is no longer done: sad: ...

R
Red priest rezo 01.09.21

I look, everyone instantly forgot about poor NewSMBWii :) but I haven't forgotten, and even dashed off a rather big critical reviewer. [url = http: //www.kino-govno.com/comments/26759] Enjoy whoever is interested [/ url].

n
nindo 01.09.21

shit-article on movie-shit: agree:

v
vodafon 01.09.21

the game is very cool ..
gameplay is on top .. level design shamelessly steers I
stretch the pleasure and play quietly
Nintendo steers

A
ACE 01.09.21

and I abandoned it due to the lack of an online cooperative. and with my sister I rarely manage to play. I should finally take Galaxy 2

A
Avroveks 01.09.21

one of the best games about Mario by the way 8)

[quote name = "NINDO"] shit-article on movie-shit: agree: [/ quote]

[off] section about games there is generally shit. soniboy corner: lol: [/ off]

R
Red priest rezo 01.09.21

[quote] shit-article on movie-shit [/ quote]
[quote] section about games there is generally shit. soniboy corner [/ quote]
Yep, marioboi react exactly as I expected. Any criticism of the icon - and that's it, the article is shit, the author of a fanboy.

Food for thought: NewSMBWii - Great game. Galaxy-1 is one of the best EV platformers. Missions on the platforms rotating in space from Sunshine are the best platform levels in the history of the genre, in principle. I have a Wii, a PS3, an X-box will appear in a week or two, and a 3DS will appear somewhere after its release. Among the games that will be criticized are names such as inFAMOUS, Uncharted, Resistance and GoW3, and the same GoW3 will receive much more kicks than NewSMBWii.

But, of course, it's easier for you to sign me up as a son-boy and once again convince yourself that any remarks about your favorite plumber are delirium of the sick imagination of haters. Well, whatever you like, wow.

f
frukt 01.09.21

[quote] and I abandoned it due to the lack of an online cooperative. and with my sister I rarely manage to play. it would be necessary to take galaxy 2 at last [/ quote]

[b] ACE [/ b], this game together - especially you and your sister) - is not worth playing. The most thrilling - from the single)

[b] Red Priest Rezo [/ b], accept the fact that mario is a "design game" and walk by if you don't like it. Claims - either nagging (as about the sounds, the design of enemies, the angle of departure of the projectile)), or from the category of those - "why there are no RPG elements in the halo."

Here, the worlds that are developed are built around the player are paramount. And it is much more difficult to find fault with the concentration of designer chips in mario.
And the rest - yes - nostalgic effect. Well, new canonical 2D mario appears very rarely. And all this style on the new tech. base, with more detailed and varied animation, interesting backgrounds, etc. - is perceived with a bang.

[off] you shouldn't write about Zelda, even if you re-pass TP)) to judge Zelda by TP, probably how to judge silent healing by the fourth part (that is, you can - if you really want to, but for obvious reasons it is still not worth it). Yes - the game fails by the middle (by the end, by the way, it returns to its previous level).
An amusing comment - they say - the battle is miserable. So, probably, you are not talking about fighting - but about a challenge in skirmishes with enemies. Or why do you think the basics of Zelda's combat system were written off one to one by the developers of your [and my] beloved demon souls? there really to the smallest detail - under tracing paper. And it works! - and no one will "fix" it into a skyward sord (as it suddenly seemed to you). It's just that the command entry system is different (and the blessing - finally - tracking movements, which of course will be interesting), but what about the challenge and variability - you will be able to find out only after the release.
To judge Zelda, you have to try the three best - ocarina, mask, wind waker. However, with the approach "I will make these hated marioboys and the damned stagnant nintenda", you can cheat yourself so - that no masterpieces of the game industry of that very "negative" you mentioned will overcome. [/ off]

n
nindo 01.09.21

yep, "imaginary haters" in the eyes of "marioboys" react exactly as I expected ^^

just a pity, probably your articles won't change anything: eek:

f
frukt 01.09.21

[off] [b] Red Priest Rezo [/ b], somehow - after the same conversations with you - I drew attention to your post on the topic on colossi, the essence of which was to criticize this masterpiece, to look for some trifles that pale in front of the indisputable merits of the game can only be a blasphemer. Your reaction to DS (demons) is about the same.
That's why he often calls you a sonboy - that in these very "best evas from Nintendo" you - in this case, to the completely uninitiated public of KG.com (which is even worse) - sniff about only some dubious blunders of Mario and his archaisms, "forgetting "though I would like to devote a line to the fact that in spite of everything the platformer is wonderful. Why?
And while there were no such notes on "inFAMOUS, Uncharted, Resistance and GoW3", and of course there will not be any demons souls and colossus. I don’t need it. But the same DS has a ton of all sorts of problems, no less than that of Mario via, only in either case, the majority do not care about these moments. The games are great. In your same barrel of ointment (reviews / materials) on nin games, not a gram of honey. Hence the reaction. [/ Off]

R
Red priest rezo 01.09.21

[quote] accept the fact that mario is a "game about design" and walk by if you don't like it. [/ quote]
As I wrote in the preface to my section, I do not like to close my eyes to jambs. I prefer to enjoy the virtues, and the jambs - to scold, thereby getting twice the satisfaction from the game. I will not pass by Mario, because I like him (at least the last three games).
[quote] [off] Yes - the game falls through to the middle [/ off] [/ quote]
[off] Hawley shits. Thank you, this recognition is very valuable to me. And then I really started to think that I am a zeldon-hater. [/ Off]
[quote] [off] So, probably, you are not talking about fighting - but about a challenge in clashes with enemies. [/ Off] [/ quote]
[off] Well, in general, yes. To the fact that the whole action is completely thoughtless and limited to "ran up and waved" with almost all the enemies. In the skyword sord, at least, it became necessary to block with a shield and hit enemies in different ways in order to break through the defense - in theory this should make the action much more fun. [/ Off]

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] "forgetting" at least a line to devote to the fact that in spite of everything the platformer is wonderful. Why? [/ quote]
Because the section is like that. Criticism of games. Moreover, criticism of specifically popular, most often excellent, games. That is why it is called "fly in the ointment", because everything that is not mentioned there is made in the game for 5+.
[quote] And while these notes on "inFAMOUS, Uncharted, Resistance and GoW3" was not in sight, and certainly will not be on the Demons Coles and Colossus. [/ quote]
Well, not all at once, where we should start ... I can't write gigantic texts of five a day.

And you are wrong, there will be an article on Demon's Souls. I already have the blanks, waiting for their turn. Moreover, maybe I will say a few words about the Colossi when they enter the ICO Collection. But I'm not sure here.

S
Sus_scrofa 01.09.21

I agree with the article, but the game is still incredibly fun when playing with an off-sker no matter what: lovebeer:

f
frukt 01.09.21

[quote] Hawley shit. Thank you, this recognition is very valuable to me. Otherwise, I really started to think that I was a zeldon-hater. [/ quote]

but this is not a confession - for me this is a fact that I have noted more than once. 3d-zeldas - which are my favorites and in my opinion have already become classics of the series / genre - I named.
For just one tp, the series "haters" could have been not much less than ardent supporters)

[quote]
As I wrote in the preface to my section, I do not like to close my eyes to jambs [/ quote]

the main thing is that your eyes are not equally closed to jambs in any games - that is, to be consistent. Although personally I do not see anything good in this maniacal desire to mark every "unevenness" in an excellent game. In my opinion, it is hardly necessary to make such an emphasis on the little things that do not create the weather - and even more so to devote a whole section to this. Moreover, an imperfect game can get 10 if the player has ten emotions from it.

R
Red priest rezo 01.09.21

[quote] but this is not a confession - for me this is a fact that I have noted more than once. [/ quote]
[off] Well, it's just the first time I've heard this. Sometimes I even began to think that the game caused such thoughts in me alone. [/ Off]
[quote] The main thing is that my eyes should not be equally closed to jambs in any games - that is, to be consistent. [/ Quote]
I try. As I said, I have Demon's Souls in my queue - a game that I will not hesitate to give 10 points and a medal for Best Creation of a Generation. But even it can be improved.
[Quote] I personally do not see anything good in this maniacal desire to celebrate every "unevenness" in an excellent game. In my opinion, it is hardly necessary to make such an emphasis on the little things that do not create the weather - and even more so to devote a whole section to this. [/ Quote]
[off] And it was always interesting to me. I hope to someday find myself a suitable team and start making games, so taking them seriously is like a set of experience in case I do become a game designer. [/ Off]

A
Avroveks 01.09.21

[quote name = "Red Priest Rezo"]
Yep, the marioboi are reacting exactly as I expected. Any criticism of the icon - and that's it, the article is shit, the author of a fanboy.

But, of course, it's easier for you to sign me up as a son-boy and once again convince yourself that any remarks about your favorite plumber are delirium of the sick imagination of haters. Well, whatever you like, what. [/ Quote]

[off] so write adequately and will not write you down, otherwise, as I remember, moving is for true gamers, and kinekt is for otstoyny. argument to all arguments: lol: [/ off]