3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
toni 01.09.21 11:55 pm

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

[img] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/NewSuperMarioBrosWiiBoxart.jpg [/ img]
Released November 20 (via torrents yesterday, but with new protection)
69 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red priest rezo 01.09.21

[Quote] [off] mov is for true gamers, and kinekt is for otstoyny. argument to all arguments [/ off] [/ quote]
[off] This is actually not even an opinion, this is a statement of fact. And it's not about technology, but about its use and who Sony and Mikey are aiming at, respectively. Muv has a third or even half of his games - normal games. And the kinekt has one casual thing. And I will be among the first who will run after the kinekt when / if they start making worthwhile games on it in large numbers. [/ Off]

v
vodafon 01.09.21

enough already .. lit here

S
Shen. 01.09.21

the only drawback: it’s simply unrealistic for the four of us to go through it, anyway there must be one nerd who pulls everyone out, and 4 nerds in one room is unrealistic, only if you come to visit the ace: oh

S
Sus_scrofa 01.09.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], four of us is four times harder, ok I think.

D
DGQ 01.09.21

the game left a very good impression.
as always, the replay value is crazy.
the difficulty level is good. sometimes I could hardly restrain swear words.
the only significant disadvantage is the coins in the 9th world. here the guys were messing with it.
collecting them for so long, especially level 9-7. was somehow unreal. spent 30 lives on it.
in the end, after the entire collection is assembled, a plate appears, from the series: "Congratulations. you are a nerd" and that's it ...
I was hoping so. that there will be some significant bonus. for example, all the mobs in all the world will change (like in super mario world) or an additional level will appear (super hardcore).
but this is the only negative for me. otherwise cool. passed the game both alone and with a friend. got a lot of fun.

8/10 - thanks to Nintendo for a good game.

N
NiGHTS 01.09.21

_787-.jpg

and there is no way to pick up a classic controller?
Impossible, went through the first world and dropped all the soft-boiled fingertips, how they managed to sell 30 million,
and Mario himself feels that the best, the gameplay is dragging mom, don't worry, but I don't intend to overcome real PAIN for thisphoto-32280.jpg? _r = 0

Modified November 1, 2015 by NiGHTS

S
Shubkin 01.09.21

[member = 'NiGHTS'], you can't.

But it is played normally, at least when the Wiimote is in the case.

N
NiGHTS 01.09.21

[member = '1Prison'], I have a case, I will of course try again, but I was still really upset that without the support of the pro controller, considering how good the game is

S
Shubkin 01.09.21

[member = 'NiGHTS'], I understand, I had a similar experience with donkey kong, where they offer to manage the nunchak stick in general.