3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:55 pm

Transformers devastation

Platform - PS4 / XBO / 360 / PS3 / PC?
Genre - Action 
Publisher - Activision Blizzard 
Developer - Platinum Games?
Release date - TBA

0MPPwK5.jpg

Looks awesome D:

Modified June 13, 2015 by Sh1nn
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snakeeater 01.09.21

Looks like shit. 

D
Dante_MS 01.09.21

Something Platinum is now grabbing for everything, and the suitability of the level of Vanquish, Mad World and Bayonetta does not come out, except for the sequel to the latter.

At least Nier wouldn’t fail.

Modified on July 9, 2015 by Dante_MS

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

Well, after the second trailer, I don't like the game that much. But damn, this design and the sound of transformation directly knocks out a nostalgic tear. Probably all the same I will buy it later from someone with hands to ponastalgize.

G
Gefus 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwyVc_BrNk

m
mr.K 01.09.21

3200 on ps4

http://vk.cc/44nMPy

4onoki 01.09.21

[quote name = 'themoderat' timestamp = '1434397155' post = '4857027'] Responsible for development is the director of MGR - Kenji Saito [/ quote] 

And judging by the last trailer, the muzlo was brought back in. You can buy a hike. 

G
Gefus 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWIQf7dd8II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgiR3ffvdk

T
Thief1987 01.09.21

Looks kind of cheap. The kitty again allocated three kopecks for the game along the way.

L
Lex mercer 01.09.21

A very funny thing, but old people like me will like it better - everything there puts pressure on nostalgia and it's soooo cool))))

n
n6x6n6x 01.09.21

A very funny thing, but old people like me will like it better - everything there puts pressure on nostalgia and it's soooo cool))))

Platinum fans should like it too, because I myself am not a fan of transformers, especially the old ones, but this game drools just like that.happycry.gif

A
ACE 01.09.21

yes, it seems fun.

U
UnreaL 01.09.21

Will there be estimates today? Release after all

and then suddenly it's good 

L
Lex mercer 01.09.21

The sound of transformation is fire!

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

Platinum fans should like it too, because I myself am not a fan of transformers, especially the old ones, but this game drools just like that.happycry.gif

same

and a cheap grafon for old school people, on the contrary, should roll in - a PS2 game based on a 80s cartoon, cho) but 3200 for this of course nooo. I want to support the platinum, but I don't want to support the fucking activity.

[offtopic] although dls to destiny may have to buy = _ = [/ offtopic]

4onoki 01.09.21

Muzlo is gorgeous. In the menu, it's straightforward to go nuts. 

It’s a very good fight, so I wandered into the menu of tricks .. Impressive, and for each transformer they have their own, as I understand it.  

And, of course, one can feel the emphasis on more old-school games, with all sorts of collectibles, a weird plot, jumping ropes, etc. 

I hope for a duration under 10-12 hours. Isn't it just as easy as the AAA project is worth? 

Modified on October 6, 2015 by 4onoki

t
themoderat 01.09.21

[member = '4onoki'], completed in 5-6 hours

T
Thief1987 01.09.21

Nothing so fun. Simple, of course, and budget, but fun. The fights are driving and the music is zaboristy, so you can have a rest :)

a
azzzkiysotona 01.09.21

I ran the plot for the normal in 4 hours.

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'azzzkiysotona'], and how is the game?

It is strange that there are still no estimates. Didn't they send a copy to the reviewers for review or what?

U
UnreaL 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Tinkino' timestamp = '1444199412' post = '4982576'] It's strange that there are still no evaluations. Didn't they send a copy to the reviewers for review or what? [/ quote]

Of course, why would a cat move his ass once again?

2 ratings yes

8 and 8.5

even I really want to take the game and at the same time it is disgusting from the mere thought of bringing money to this bastard office