3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:55 pm

Transformers devastation

Platform - PS4 / XBO / 360 / PS3 / PC?
Genre - Action 
Publisher - Activision Blizzard 
Developer - Platinum Games?
Release date - TBA

0MPPwK5.jpg

Looks awesome D:

Modified June 13, 2015 by Sh1nn
98 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[quote name = 'azzzkiysotona' timestamp = '1444199320' post = '4982573'] I ran the normal plot in 4 hours. [/ quote]

mgr also ran about 

S
Shen 01.09.21

It's funny, people already have 4 hours of norms, that's how the number is)), and not so long ago there was one game for the duration of spread rot)) I will take only when the price drops, now it's expensive

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

It is strange that there are still no estimates. Didn't they send a copy to the reviewers for review or what?

Metro.co.uk has an 8/10 score since yesterday

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/06/transformers-devastation-review-bayonetta-in-disguise-5423610/

And on destructoid there is a review at 8.5

http://www.destructoid.com/review-transformers-devastation-314115.phtml

Modified October 7, 2015 by Amil_Gaoul

U
UnreaL 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Shen' timestamp = '1444200209' post = '4982591'] It's funny, people are already 4 hours old, that's the number)) [/ quote]

puppy sees invisible posts

or just a dreamer 

one way or another, in these "4 o'clock" Platinum's have a densely packed hurricane ekshon and do not forget about high replayability

unlike other games

a
azzzkiysotona 01.09.21

[b] [member = Tinkino] [/ b], the game is very uneven. The plot is very weak - Megatron is trying to destroy the Earth, the Autobots interfere with him. You can only play as Autobots. There are challenges, but I haven’t played them. There are few locations - a city, a city near a bridge, a spaceship. There are some RPG stats, such as strength, endurance, etc. Why they are - I do not understand, they do not affect the gameplay at all. You can improve weapons and passive skills. But also not a very useful feature. Basically, the whole game is a battle with different mini-bosses, during the breaks you need to mutuz simple Decepticons. The fight is simple (weak, strong blow, shooting, blow "machine form"), but quite pleasant and entertaining. I played boxing - cell shading looks good. I think there won't be much to improve on PS4. The music is excellent, vigorous, you will need to find it. Overall, a typical past-gene project. Paying 3200 for this is not worth it, well, is it really just really tortured by nostalgia for the cartoons of childhood. War for Cybertron is still the best Transformer game for me.

K
Knuck knuck 01.09.21

even I really want to take the game and at the same time it is disgusting from the mere thought of bringing money to this bastard office 

there is a way out young padawan, download torrents

S
Shen 01.09.21

Tinkino, the game is very uneven. The plot is very weak - Megatron is trying to destroy the Earth, the Autobots interfere with him. You can only play as Autobots. There are challenges, but I haven’t played them. There are few locations - a city, a city near a bridge, a spaceship. There are some RPG stats, such as strength, endurance, etc. Why they are - I do not understand, they do not affect the gameplay at all. You can improve weapons and passive skills. But also not a very useful feature. Basically, the whole game is a battle with different mini-bosses, during the breaks you need to mutuz simple Decepticons. The fight is simple (weak, strong blow, shooting, blow "machine form"), but quite pleasant and entertaining. I played boxing - cell shading looks good. I think there won't be much to improve on PS4. The music is excellent, vigorous, you will need to find it. Overall, a typical past-gene project. Paying 3200 for this is not worth it, well, is it really just really tortured by nostalgia for the cartoons of childhood. War for Cybertron is still the best Transformer game for me.

one way or another, in these "4 o'clock" Platinum's have a densely packed hurricane ekshon and do not forget about high replayability

It's clear

understandable)))))))))) as I said in short, 4 hours suddenly don't bother)

By the way, the game looks not so bad, just now I watched the first videos

Modified on Oct 7, 2015 by Shen

n
n6x6n6x 01.09.21

THIS THEME!!!happycry.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIETEz_MZvc

T
Thief1987 01.09.21

It's funny, people are already 4 hours old, that's the number))

puppy sees invisible posts

or just a dreamer 

unlike other games

Oh, yes, of course, these are the Chinese from platinum games, you can find 100,500 excuses for them.

In fact, the game doesn’t fit a full price at all. 20 bucks is a tower for her. In addition to the scanty amount of (low-quality) content, it turns out that it also takes 4 hours to complete.

Modified October 7, 2015 by Thief1987

4onoki 01.09.21

How many chapters are there? 

So far, I like everything. As for money, I don’t know if it’s true, and in general, it’s the beginning that they are judging everything today. Sad. All are equal to all pirates. 

The game is clearly better than Cora, but with quite similar mechanics. A lot of all pumping, funny craft.

I killed two and a half hours for the game, the 1st chapter passed.  

t
themoderat 01.09.21

[member = '4onoki'], 7

U
UnreaL 01.09.21

[quote name = '4onoki' timestamp = '1444244605' post = '4983451'] All pirates are equal. [/ quote]

lock me on juan / ps4 

4onoki 01.09.21

lock me on juan / ps4 

Very funny joke. Original :) 

Modified on October 7, 2015 by 4onoki

U
UnreaL 01.09.21

EVERYTHING IS THE SAME EVERYONE PIRATES

L
Lopan 01.09.21

To do this, people have pc

U