3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
01.09.21 11:58 pm

Crackdown 2

One of the unexpected announcements at E3 was the sequel to the excellent Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown. The sequel boasts a fairly large open game world, the presence of several multiplayer modes, co-op, improved graphics and a high degree of destructibility.
Crackdown 2 is being developed as an Xbox 360 exclusive by Ruffian Games. The release is expected to take place next year.

[align = center] [b] Debut teaser: [/ b]
[/ align]
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 01.09.21

By the way, will there be more clothes in full and in general options for different fintiflyushki for customizing a Persian? In the demo, it's just too little (((((((((((((((.

[B] ItsCore [/ b], for four.

I
ItsCore 01.09.21

[quote name = "killidi"] By the way, will there be more clothes in full and generally options for different fintiflyushki for customizing a Persian? In the demo, it's just too little (((((((((((((((.

[B] ItsCore [/ b], for four. [/ Quote]

A
ACE 01.09.21

music shakes. great music was added during the walking part and on the menu. jukebox is cool too

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], halfway, but banned anyway):

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

d
dotdroid 01.09.21

the demo is so good!

d
dotdroid 01.09.21

the demo is so good!

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

the demo has already passed 3 times. magician grena hellish thing. :)
For those who have live
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=GQQb6gWsVoo [/ youtube]
shows how to remove the time limiter.

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

the demo has already passed 3 times. magician grena hellish thing. :)
For those who have live
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=GQQb6gWsVoo [/ youtube]
shows how to remove the time limiter.

R
Roman 01.09.21

The demo is such a shame that PPC: brash: Graphics and everything else is like on a pc in 2002. The gameplay is dull little shots. I certainly won't waste time on such a thing.

S
Shen. 01.09.21

The game felt like something WWII reminded, the graphics are shit, but the gameplay and style is very catchy. I'll buy it as soon as it gets cheaper and play a hundred hours.

d
dotdroid 01.09.21

yesterday I spent half an hour in the demo again. I want a complete one very much: sad:

d
dotdroid 01.09.21

yesterday I spent half an hour in the demo again. I want a complete one very much: sad:

S
Shen. 01.09.21

I'm probably for the first session

S
Shen. 01.09.21

I'm probably for the first session

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

tell me a fact, where it is described how to throw demos on a USB flash drive.
I want to test the subject: oops:

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

tell me a fact, where it is described how to throw demos on a USB flash drive.
I want to test the subject: oops:

G
Guest 01.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], first you prepare the flash drive to work with the box (in the storage device settings, select the flash drive and then select either Configure Now or Configure).
Then you download USBXTAFGUI, start the program, select File> Open Drive.
Next, you need to select the Content> 0000000000000000 folder (you need to create a folder with zeros either yourself, or throw some content on a USB flash drive like an arcade).
And then in the folder with zeros, throw the demo (with all the folders in which it is located, like 45418802> 00080000> demo).

Shl, for some reason, the demo of Crack 2 on the USB flash drive could not be crammed (for many (or even for all) as well). The demo works OK from the disk.

G
Guest 01.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], first you prepare the flash drive to work with the box (in the storage device settings, select the flash drive and then select either Configure Now or Configure).
Then you download USBXTAFGUI, start the program, select File> Open Drive.
Next, you need to select the Content> 0000000000000000 folder (you need to create a folder with zeros either yourself, or throw some content on a USB flash drive like an arcade).
And then in the folder with zeros, throw the demo (with all the folders in which it is located, like 45418802> 00080000> demo).

Shl, for some reason, the demo of Crack 2 on the USB flash drive could not be crammed (for many (or even for all) as well). The demo works OK from the disk.