3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 01.09.21 11:59 pm

Prototype

Publisher: [b] Sierra [/ b]
Developer: [b] Radical Entertainment [/ b]
Release: [b] Q3 2008 [/ b]
Platforms: [b] PlayStation 3, PC, Xbox 360
[/ b]

Sierra Gamer's Week 07 Developer Interview HD
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23765.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23765.html [/ url]
Sierra Gamer's Week 07 Trailer HD
[ url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23761.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23761.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
i
idntc 01.09.21

[quote name = "Denavid"] [quote name = "fist_exe"] Could you name fifty? [/ quote]
[b] fist_exe [/ b]
I definitely won't name fifty: oops: I'm not so deeply interested in everything that comes out. But the first movie was hoping that from this game will turn out something worthwhile. [/ Quote]
Well laaadno
let a couple of dozen

D
Denavid 01.09.21

[b] idntc, fist_exe [/ b]
You both know the situation much better and quickly throw in a list of 15-20 games that came out over the last year and were obviously better than Prototype;)
Why be cunning? Do you want to flood? Or would you say that there weren't even a dozen of these games in the last year?
ps: anyway, from work I will not search for names, here they will not appreciate my enthusiasm in solving this problem: D.

T
Tremere 01.09.21

[b] Denavid [/ b], I can only name the web of shadows for the last year - the game is the same as the prototype, your move!

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] Denavid [/ b], I don’t throw in, because there are no 15-20 such games in a year.

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[quote name = "Tremere"] [b] Denavid [/ b], I can only name the web of shadows for the last year - the game is the same as the prototype, your move! [/ quote]

mmm .. thanks for this do not remember the bill about the "bad reputation" :)

T
Tremere 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], but what does this have to do with it?

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

passed.
sadly.
the final was awaiting in Hollywood spectacularly pretentious.
but in the end, a stupid battle with a monster and hello.
: dn:

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], well, there are fans to compare with this game. And if so on the garlic, then Denavid did not mean a game similar to the prototype in the setting, but in the middle of the execution.

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], go read gambling addiction further, luls.

r
rivezico 01.09.21

the chela said that shit, infomeus is better.
and so on both put, do not spiderman fil.

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], something you don't like?

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], how many memories did you collect in the prototype?

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b],
did you like the game? : roll:

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], yes.

L
Lite 01.09.21

I play, very cool.
Of the pluses, there is a powerful gameplay, an interesting plot, a bunch of upgrades, and the graphics are also on a level.

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] Lite [/ b],: agree: Finally, normal players pulled up)

S
Sus_scrofa 01.09.21

The plot is fucking shit, and in general the game gives off a trashy, but the action there is cool, it takes a certain time and amuses)

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

A bit [url = http: //fistexe.livejournal.com/23910.html] self-PR [/ url] (:

Making trash out of a game is just as "easy" as it is from a movie - the laws are the same. "Postal 2" or some other humiliating teenage ass. Radical did it. Apparently by accident. I don't remember what their initial concept was, but it seems like something more common. But it doesn't matter. In the end, "Prototype" a product that looks like an unfortunate low-budget misunderstanding, but it clings to it itself.

“Prototype” surprises with its approach. Now it is extremely fashionable to put the player in front of all sorts of far-fetched moral problems, to make multifaceted sufferers out of heroes, and so on and so forth. The protagonist of "Prototype" is not like that. He's just a galloping death. A terrible monster destroying multimillion New York. He does not need to do "bad deeds" in order to spoil his karma, grow horns and become a villain. He doesn't save other people to turn blue. No moral choices - Alex Mercer came to the slaughterhouse and has tons of stuff to chop his own steak. And that is what is beautiful about the game. You feel like a real monster. In the first scene, the hero kills fifty people, knocks down helicopters "off their feet" and blows up tanks with wrestling techniques. The point is not even that you are required to kill. It turns out by itself. A dozen civilians are struck by the occasional swing of a huge blade. A taxi thrown into a tank accidentally takes the lives of the brave. An inaccurately fired rocket accidentally spreads panic.

All this meatball adds charm to the game, and the drive when cutting hundreds of people in one minute is felt with the whole body. But this is the surface part of the game. With a greater desire and decent imagination, you can think out the atmosphere yourself. In the game itself, it is normally represented, perhaps only in “memories” made in a progressive clip style, when stylish and cool pictures replace each other at great speed, nothing is clear, but you feel incredible coolness. The rest will have to be completed by yourself. In the game, of course, there are emerging military checkpoints, and a real war in infected areas, and panicking crowds of civilians. But it looks sluggish and pitiful, absolutely not felt. On the other hand, if you turn on your imagination and feel while playing, then an excellent picture will unfold on the screen, your own "28 weeks later".

Why trash? Simply because this is the only way to justify the existence of the game. Apart from thousands of kills, there is nothing in the game. The plot replaces the asphalt filled with guts, the scenery - torn corpses, and instead of the atmosphere, blood flowing down huge claws. Much of the pleasure is at the metaphysical contrived level. And 15 hours still fly by in one gulp. So you have to find an excuse. Not so bad, really. In a decent modern society, confessing your love for impassable trash is fraught with certain oblique consequences. But in your own circle you can not be ashamed of quoting Kaufman. "Prototype" can now be added to the discussion list.

C
Crash-Override 01.09.21

AAAAAAA !!!!!

What to do!!???

I was waiting for the game !! I liked the video! I don't like stupid gameplay without a goal! I get bored quickly! The ratings are not encouraging! The reviews are encouraging!

is it worth taking? ...

r
rivezico 01.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], no.