3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 01.09.21 11:59 pm

Prototype

Publisher: [b] Sierra [/ b]
Developer: [b] Radical Entertainment [/ b]
Release: [b] Q3 2008 [/ b]
Platforms: [b] PlayStation 3, PC, Xbox 360
[/ b]

Sierra Gamer's Week 07 Developer Interview HD
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23765.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23765.html [/ url]
Sierra Gamer's Week 07 Trailer HD
[ url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23761.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23761.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
b
bad_man 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], because in 8 cases out of ten excellent reviews are written on gametech. Is it logical? This one, for example, is very balanced. Without the desire to praise the game (which went through all your description on one of the previous pages) without the desire to omit the game from scratch.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 26 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] fist_exe [/ b], shit review? What exactly is this review "shit"?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And why any failed game is now called "ambiguous"

r
realill 01.09.21

[quote name = "fist_exe"] And why do you give any topic, with ambiguous games, shit reviews from gametech .... [/ quote]

Aren't you too late in the topic on Infamos to throw opinions from LiveJournal like
"I played the demo - sucks" or "Played for a couple of hours - sucks"? :)

N
Neversmile 01.09.21

I played prototype, running is very fun, finally, in a game about a super hero, opportunities like a super hero (huge jumps, great speed of running, etc.) but the tasks are so dull that sometimes they just discourage the desire to play

D
Dyler turden 01.09.21

The review from gametech does not deliver. The reviewer's hands are crooked. It's better to read Agromania (which I don't do) ..

b
bad_man 01.09.21

[b] Dyler Turden [/ b], Um. Those. in the game there are no those flaws that the author wrote about?) Did the author invent everything? Good camera?)

T
Tremere 01.09.21

[b] bad_man [/ b], camera ok: agree:

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] realill [/ b], do not distinguish between the opinion from LJ and the review, lolulol (tse)

[b] bad_man [/ b], sorry, but in what the prototype failed? That you didn't like him? Well kakbe hmmmm.

And especially for our radio listeners, why shit review of gametek shit review:

Paragraph one (hereinafter the paragraphs will look like A-x, where x is the number of the paragraph): kawaii analytics, nobody at all did not care about it + insert your own opinion into analytics is not ok.

A-2,3: Description of the plot, oooh, he plays such an important role there, straight ah. Oh, stop, because all objective reviews should begin with a plot, as I could forget. Also a completely useless phrase about Marvel, I would advise the reviewer to study the universe before writing a heresy about abilities.

A-3: Description of the memory system. I also think that it is not necessary to say that they are made in the form of stylish videos: agree:

A-4,5,6: Description of story missions. Taaaaaaak intriguingly straight, I don't know. And, well, again, we have all the objectivity here.

A-7: Description of abilities. Faktega is not ok at all. The wolverine does not grow claws, if we can draw an analogy with Marvel, then Lady Deathstrike had such a rake as Mesner had. They say that we have already seen this, what shit. I've also already got bored when gg has so many cool abilities at once (((((

A-8: snot about control. Well, uh, I agree, devastator strikes are not implemented in the most successful way, but it is really difficult to do only the "shock wave" mentioned by them as frequently used, which is done, O HORROR, by clamping X + B. Wait, did they play the chtol keyboard?

A-9: There is no variety. This is a minus. Enemies of the crowd. This is a plus. Guys don't like normal meat. Feel sorry for them, Sam they also shit?

A-10: Whining about auto guidance and camera. Again, I don’t know how it was on the Pak, I had no problems with this in boxing. Maybe, of course, my hands are the same crooked as those of the developers, but in reality this system strained me only in the final battle, when it snatched out the painfully hitting helicopters instead of the boss. The rest of the system worked very ok.

A-11: What? Feeling Weight? Well, I don’t even know when you are a super mutant and falling from a huge height scatter ten cars around you and leave a small funnel, it’s not a feeling, yes.

A-12: Bosses. here, yes, it's tiring, but the battle with a giant worm in time square is wildly cool in appearance 8)

A-13: Objectivity again riches, no one needs a description of additional missions. A WHOLE THREE OFFERS. Guys tear for kilobytes, ghaa.

A-14: Ahaha, the guys didn't learn to run normally around the city, well, shame and shame on them. Movement in the prototype is luxurious, it feels as cool as in the Spidermen and it's great.

A-15: whining about graphics, where can we go without it. Objectivity is the same. The graphics are not top-notch, but they cope with their role. There is meat and meat, and thank God.

A-16: Objective verdict. They took from the whole text of the proposal and got the verdict - KRUUUUUUTO.

Eh, but a really cool review turned out, sorry, WAS WRONG.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[quote name = "Neversmile"] I played a prototype, running is very fun, finally, in a game about a super hero, opportunities like a super hero (huge jumps, great running speed, etc.) but the tasks are so dull that sometimes they just discourage play [/ quote] by the
way. run and jump - pure fan
graphics below average, it's good at least huge spaces. but the blue fog spoils everything. low draw distance (((

D
Dyler turden 01.09.21

[quote name = "bad_man"] [b] Dyler Turden [/ b], Um. Those. in the game there are no those flaws that the author wrote about?) Did the author invent everything? Is the camera good?) [/

Quote ] quite. And with the capture of targets I have approx.
on the other hand, western reszensi generally fucking ad-pros from IGN justified the claims to the graphics like "there are so many objects on the screen, all the speck, that you are completely lost in what is happening" :-D :-D :-D

[color = green ] [size = 75] Added after 39 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "ACE"]

but the blue fog spoils everything. ([/ quote]

I

did it :) [b] first_exe [/ b],: drunk:

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] bad_man [/ b], but ok, you do not understand to see. I’m deeply sided with how the gametech people relate to the prototype, I meant that they write hello to gambling addiction 00x and finally it’s not clear who might be interested in reading this, to be honest.

And you still haven't answered, what is the unsuccessful prototype: lol:

b
bad_man 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], Maybe I didn't understand. Or maybe you're wrong: wink:

I don't like the crookedness of the prototype. I'm not interested in killing soldiers. If the meat is like in NG2. The meat is beautiful. Then I just ran up and hit, ran up and hit (I didn't go too far, I can be mistaken). I didn't like the first video. How the GG deals with ten soldiers is not interesting to me. Even though in theory he should have, as I understood it, show the chaos and devastation reigning in the city1 !. In practice, there is no
scale in it, and just do it almost a bit of everyday life. But again, to me personally.
I'm not interested in story missions at all. Not a bit hooked, not a single one, not interested. Everything is too cardboard. "Shoot a rocket at the tank, scare the agent there and then eat him. So at this time he stands and does not resist." For 2009, this is just a simple hack.
The only thing I like is the non-stop running around the city. The feeling of freedom is felt no worse than in mirrors edzh. But there is nothing other than that. We can say that there is no game. Only pseudo-parkure and that's it.

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

In the same gambling addiction, by the way, the Prototype was given 8, and the Infeymous was given 9 and the editor's choice. : D

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] bad_man [/ b], that is, your opinion is the only true one in the world? So the game has failed for everyone, right?

D
Denavid 01.09.21

Prototype should have been released about 1.5 - 2 years ago.
Now this should not come out.
No one bothered the developers to bring everything to mind (and at least the city model - to lock designers and modelers for a week in a stuffy office without air conditioning, threatening another month of work, you see, they would have done something more fun and more varied).

[b] If the developers and publishers understand that the players all over the world are satisfied with this result, we will not see good games in the future [/ b] :(

T
Tremere 01.09.21

[b] Denavid [/ b], [off] yes, one solid shit comes out: cry: [/ off]

b
bad_man 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], in may humble opinion * then all of the above *. What is the problem?
The fact that the prototype, as you think, is "ambiguous" is also not the ultimate truth. I think we understand that there is one subjective versus and another subjective.

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] bad_man [/ b], uh, how do you understand the word ambiguous?

b
bad_man 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], Not entirely unambiguous shit ..

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] bad_man [/ b], oh, it's so funny that I don't know directly. Nothing to say - don't say.

b
bad_man 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], What is the meaning of this word? The fact that this game has its advantages blah blah blah? And the fact that she can a certain audience ponra blabla?
This is true for any game. Even for medicinal products.
Which from this "unambiguous shit" does not cease to be. For me personally, at least.
Or maybe this game is ambiguous in the philosophical sense of LOL? ART?)
Explain to me what the prototype is "ambiguous"