3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:13 am

before hell

Epic dark Third-person Hack and Slash from the creators of [b] Dead Space [/ b] for [b] PS3, Xbox 360 [/ b] and [b] PSP [/ b]
Release date - TBA 2010
The game is based on the first part works "Divine Comedy" by Dante Algieri. The story tells about the crusader Dante, who goes to hell to save the soul of his beloved Beatrice Portinari from Lucifer. The hero will go through all 9 circles of hell and fight monsters, meet his sins and the past of his family. Each of the circles will have its own powerful boss. The game runs at 60 fps.
[img] http://images.gamersyde.com/image_dante_s_inferno-10640-1791_0001.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8789/boxshot_uk_large.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8788/boxshot_uk_large.jpg [/ img]
[img]http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8787/boxshot_uk_large.jpg[/img]
122 Comments
Sort by:
T
TomWert 02.09.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], such trash that you would even regret the discs under the prat? : roll:

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], are there people who already feel sorry for the blank? )

M
Madnfs 02.09.21

but I liked the game,
it's certainly not gov, but I would not call the
graphics trash, by the way, not as bad as it seems in the video, the
battle is also very good
PS Duck Siders, by the way, not very :(

f
fist_exe 02.09.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], well, you just hang labels so cool, just a little more straight and stand in a row with Navi. On the right way, bro

T
TomWert 02.09.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], there are some games that don't even deserve to be recorded on a disc: gigi:

A
ACE 02.09.21

I liked the game, the goov clone and either the TVs were smaller, or better tuned, but the ladders are smaller here, and the graphics are about the same. especially cool monster designs. disgusting creatures. The only thing I didn't understand was how to heal the hero in the game?
I think in general it will be like a grandfather space.

W
What 02.09.21

The graph is horrible, but the gameplay is even nothing.

Z
Zero 02.09.21

[Quote] the only thing I didn't understand is how to treat the hero in the game? [/ quote]

there are such figurines that you need to approach and do something with them, like in boxes.

q
qton 02.09.21

Are you already playing in Demo? Where did you get it?

P
Purple Panda 02.09.21

the demka did not like the terrible locations, after the demka the GoV looks like ..
PS: the mess is quite ok .. although boring.

A
ACE 02.09.21

what demo was? the one with the Igromir on a round purple elevator with a boss-woman with a tit?
damn, fix me some wifi thread: sad: for a hundred years psn wiiconnect24 was not included :(

R
RIPPER12 02.09.21

good game, but not up to GoW.

F
FaN 02.09.21

The graphics are certainly not very good, but 60 fps pleases. Maybe I'll even take it on the face.

B
Blink 55 02.09.21

very good cool and atmospheric: shock: to
want

D
Digital Noise 02.09.21

played. opinion has not changed. pathetic parody of GOV. All gameplay and level design chips are stolen from Gov. There are no own ideas in the game. The graphics are terrible.
I can download it only for the sake of the setting of the dark middle ages

l
lol 02.09.21

just ran the demo. pure gow clone, even played one to one. but this clone (judging by the demo) is VERY high quality. I was especially pleased with the high-quality cg videos. just for the sake of them I will buy the game: mrgreen:.

D
Dan4MerC 02.09.21

Pure GOV clone, camera, thin, even some moments, but damn what the setting is cool, in February, I probably won't buy, but I'll take it in the summer or when EA will distribute games in 2 pieces. Well, to say that this is Gov3 for the poor, it is very suitable, who does not have ps3, they will be glad to Danteinferno in February

M
Madnfs 02.09.21

Also passed the demo. I thought that the level would be from the game world, but it turned out to be different.
The game is good. The graphics and design are nice.
By the way, my dad liked the game. : shock:

S
Serene 02.09.21

one of the most anticipated games for me,
after all, from the creators of Dead Space
that before the ratings, I think they will be high - 8.5 from IGN, this is at least

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

I liked the new demo more than the one that was on the game world, but still, copy-paste from gov is solid. The only thing that I liked about this "finishing off" - is there a choice to finish off or forgive sins, or what is it? In general, this will affect the skills that can be bought or the endings, an interesting feature.