3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:13 am

before hell

Epic dark Third-person Hack and Slash from the creators of [b] Dead Space [/ b] for [b] PS3, Xbox 360 [/ b] and [b] PSP [/ b]
Release date - TBA 2010
The game is based on the first part works "Divine Comedy" by Dante Algieri. The story tells about the crusader Dante, who goes to hell to save the soul of his beloved Beatrice Portinari from Lucifer. The hero will go through all 9 circles of hell and fight monsters, meet his sins and the past of his family. Each of the circles will have its own powerful boss. The game runs at 60 fps.
[img] http://images.gamersyde.com/image_dante_s_inferno-10640-1791_0001.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8789/boxshot_uk_large.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8788/boxshot_uk_large.jpg [/ img]
[img]http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8787/boxshot_uk_large.jpg[/img]
122 Comments
Sort by:
j
jack_b 02.09.21

The demo is gorgeous. Hike the game will be a cool and quite worthy alternative to GoW3, so that the owners of boxing get chic in the slasher genre

[quote] graphics hello PS2 [/ quote]
No. And in general it's even surprising that someone else is playing or trying to play graphics.
[quote] That the game will be worse than GoW3 and even GoW1-2 is obvious. [/ quote]
I do not agree. GoV2 is also feylovatist compared to the 1st gov.

w
wu 02.09.21

[b] jack_b [/ b], I just mentioned the graphics. By the way, I also mentioned about the gameplay, why didn't you write "It's amazing that someone else is playing the gameplay"?

D
DielonG 02.09.21

Indeed, what is cruel when the death of her own scythe is driven into the head and cut in half, nothing at all: jhi:

j
jack_b 02.09.21

[b] wu [/ b], because everyone has their own and subjective concept of high-quality gameplay. For one the GoW series is y, for the other the DMC series. Well, you understand
"Gameplay hello GoW" - apparently it means that for you GoW is just y.

T
The_Nik 02.09.21

The demo is nothing like that, only the gameplay is completely cleaned up. The graphics reminded more of the first goves than the third, but there is nothing really terrible at all. The videos are beautiful, made very cool. Most likely I will not take it.

T
The Great Logan 02.09.21

In Dante's Inferno, for example, I'm primarily interested in the setting.
You, of course, forgive, but Ancient Greece is very boring - but what is there - STUFF ALREADY FROM HER! /

[Color = green] [size = 75] Added after 33 minutes 34 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

and I hope that in the game there will be few platform inserts ala GoW 2, because they really pissed off and knocked down the pace of the game.

P
Pumba 02.09.21

[b] bubba_stix [/ b], disagree with you

j
jack_b 02.09.21

[Quote] The demo is nothing like that, only the gameplay is completely cleaned up. [/ quote]
So what? In Dead Space, he was also "borrowed" from RE4 and Cold Fear. In Titan Quest with Diablo, and in the Mafia with GTA3, and so on.
Okay, every day or at least a month there were similar games, one could complain, but not at the same time when sensible slashers did not come out for a long time

[quote] In Dante's Inferno, for example, I am interested primarily in the setting. [/ quote]
I agree
[quote] You, of course, forgive me, but Ancient Greece is very tired of it - it’s NICKING ALREADY FROM HER! / [/ quote]
Again, but not everyone

T
The Great Logan 02.09.21

Here you could start trolling that KZ2 and Infamous are also tracing copies of which games are known. But! - Did the originals and these games become worse from this? NO!
Personally, I will be glad if there are two games (by class, by style, etc.) GoW. I only benefit from this, twice as many great games!
And personally, I believe in the potential of the subject

A
ACE 02.09.21

I'm wondering in the final version of the game there will be as many interesting locations for platforming and solving riddles as in gove?

T
The_Nik 02.09.21

[off] [quote name = "jack_b"] and in the Mafia with GTA3 [/ quote] Let it be off topic, but an unfortunate example, since Mafia and GTA began to develop and came out at about the same time, so no one has anything did not copy. [/ off]

w
wu 02.09.21

[quote name = "jack_b"]
So what? In Dead Space, he was also "borrowed" from RE4 and Cold Fear. In Titan Quest with Diablo, and in the Mafia with GTA3, and so on. [/ Quote]
That was exactly where the borrowing of ideas was, and not tracing.
I feel good about GOW, especially the first one.

d
dotdroid 02.09.21

what a pebble is awesome!

I will take.

on boxing I wonder why there is still no demo?

V
Voldo 02.09.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], Because EA now loves PS3, and the boxing version is secondary.

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

albeit it looks like, but a huge ogre right on which you sit and scatter enemies, as from the Gov3 demo this is already too much.

f
fist_exe 02.09.21

[quote] albeit it looks like, but a huge ogre right on which you sit and scatter enemies, as from the Gov3 demo this is already too much. [/ quote]
[off] but in Batman it did not bother anyone for some reason ... [/ off ]

d
dotdroid 02.09.21

By the way, I really like this setting, in contrast to.

The cg videos in the demo resembled the videos from Diablo 2.

m
mjlame 02.09.21

Passed the demo, did not like it. Some stupid dull clone that is worse than GoW1-2.
Visually, it is boring, and at the same time it gives off a pancake with some kind of cheapness and limitedness. Something like the upcoming Quantum Theory thrash metal.
At the same time, although there are boobs, but the very relish of GoW is cruelty and fierceness, no (at least on this scale). Sticks are also not allowed to twist, although this is still in GoW1, in 2005 it was.
The feeling that the developers just stupidly went through GoW once, and decided to cram everything that they saw somehow randomly into gray unremarkable locations.
In short, Visceral fails. I won't spend a blank on this. If only Dead Space 2 did not go to bed.
Although fans of mediocre toys, such as Ninja Blade, will like the game, because it is estimated somewhere in this category.

-
- = S! Z = - 02.09.21

I played demku. For some reason I really liked it. The graphics in the game are better than in the video. Although the gameplay is copy-paste, it is interesting to play. Maybe I'm just an incorrigible slasher fan ... Probably buy ...

V
Venom 02.09.21

[quote] Because EA now loves the PS3, and the version for boxing - secondary [/ quote].
Beliveau until you're blue

[quote] but most GoW relish - this cruelty [/ quote]
cruel enough