3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:13 am

before hell

Epic dark Third-person Hack and Slash from the creators of [b] Dead Space [/ b] for [b] PS3, Xbox 360 [/ b] and [b] PSP [/ b]
Release date - TBA 2010
The game is based on the first part works "Divine Comedy" by Dante Algieri. The story tells about the crusader Dante, who goes to hell to save the soul of his beloved Beatrice Portinari from Lucifer. The hero will go through all 9 circles of hell and fight monsters, meet his sins and the past of his family. Each of the circles will have its own powerful boss. The game runs at 60 fps.
[img] http://images.gamersyde.com/image_dante_s_inferno-10640-1791_0001.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8789/boxshot_uk_large.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8788/boxshot_uk_large.jpg [/ img]
[img]http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/8787/boxshot_uk_large.jpg[/img]
122 Comments
Sort by:
N
NS. 02.09.21

An insipid game. Not impressed. The quality of games is growing, and so is the competition for consumer money. And the developers suggest yesterday.

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

[quote name = "Venom"] [quote] Because EA now loves the PS3, and the version for boxing - secondary [/ quote].
Beliveau until you're blue [/ quote]

And what is the bilivit? The main versions of EA on PS3 are first of all, then ported to 360. Demos and betas appear on PSNe earlier than anywhere else.

N
NS. 02.09.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] And what's the point here? Basic versions have EA on PS3 first, then ported to the 360 demos and betas appear in PSNe earlier than anywhere else. [/ Quote]

were interviewed, which mentioned that the establishment of a multi-platform, it's easier to make the game first for PS3, and only then port to X360 than back. This does not say which of the platforms is the target - it is just that the work is done in this way so that everyone is happy. So that! : clever:

Your K.O.

A
ACE 02.09.21

The 360 ​​demo on Igromir was much more beautiful than the ps3 demo now. then I'll watch a 360 demo and compare. in 1080p, it seemed to me that ps3 was running in 480i: shock: at the same time, on the same screen in 1080p, the demo of gov3 looks gorgeous. either the ps3 version is so poor, or it's an older build than the 360 ​​demo from the game world. The
gameplay is like goov. the same slow bitemap. only the weapon is not as interesting as the swords of kratos and the main hero himself is not at all successful. although there is hope that he will be able to empathize in the plot plan during the course of the game. the moment when he sews the fabric cross to the body approx.
the atmosphere, art design, setting and soundtrack are great. I will play for them. to mine this is the only thing that has been done better than in gov with its ancient greece for a hundred times.
cg screensavers are beautiful and fresco flash screensavers are terrible. worse only in mirrors edge. EA doesn't learn from its mistakes? :(
I think a very controversial game will come out.

N
NinjaDog 02.09.21

The people where the demo was taken, I want! The game is really cool

B
Bomberman 02.09.21

I played the demo, the impressions were so-so, in principle, everything I wanted to say was already said by ACE. the feature with crosses pleased me, the videos in the game are terrible, the graphics there seem to be even worse than in the game: shock:: shock: the bodies of dead enemies disappear without a trace - not cool. monsters ATAS, but in GOV it is better) the gameplay is more boring than in Kratos, and not so hardcore, in general I will not take it. : D

[b] NinjaDog [/ b], in the American PS store

w
wu 02.09.21

[quote name = "Bomberman"] I played the demo, the impressions are so-so, in principle, everything I wanted to say, ACE has already said. [/ quote]
Ie do you agree that this misunderstanding is better art design, music, atmosphere than in GoW?
PS: [b] ACE [/ b], what do you have on Kaim's avatar after giving birth?

B
Bomberman 02.09.21

[b] wu [/ b], nope, I didn't say that I fully support that post;)
here's what I agree with:
[quote] gameplay like in gov. the same slow bitemap. only the weapon is not as interesting as the swords of kratos and the main hero himself is not at all successful. although there is hope that he will be able to empathize in the plot plan during the course of the game. the moment when he sews the fabric cross to the body approx. [/ quote]

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

The game will be super this 100% atmosphere the plot of the fight is very cool everything I will buy the game on PS3 100%, it will be interesting for EA to translate the game into Russian ????

o
or 02.09.21

Played the demo. Impressions are not very good.
YG some wretched pots (face like a "rag", here Kratos has a brutal face, it is clear that a man, not a schmuck!).
The graphics just killed, 100% GoV2 ... or 1.8, in short a drain, although we will whitewash, what else will be tightened, which I doubt very much, until GoV3 is as long as the moon.
Gameplay game ... I don't even know, not true, but SLOW LIKE GOV3, but in Gov3 there are even savory kombuses, cruelty is at its height, kratos stsuko tears everyone and everything in its path.
The weapon, as I understand it, will be the Scythe and the cross? It's all? Although the cross can even be attributed to magic. They came up with a scythe, although how he got it, the scribe filled death with a pitiful hatchet and took away the scythe, laughter and nothing more.
The only thing that makes me happy is that the game will have an interesting plot, not a super epic like GoV3, but cool.
I'm a slasher fan, so if the game is dull shit, I'll still jack it to death.

G
Green Cardinal 02.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] 360 demo on Igromir was much more beautiful than ps3 demo now. then I'll watch a 360 demo and compare. in 1080p, it seemed to me that ps3 was running in 480i: shock: at the same time, on the same screen in 1080p, the demo of gov3 looks gorgeous. either the ps3 version is so poor, or it's an older build than the 360 ​​demo from the game world. The
gameplay is like goov. the same slow bitemap. only the weapon is not as interesting as the swords of kratos and the main hero himself is not at all successful. although there is hope that he will be able to empathize in the plot plan during the course of the game. the moment when he sews the fabric cross to the body approx.
the atmosphere, art design, setting and soundtrack are great. I will play for them. to mine this is the only thing that has been done better than in gov with its ancient greece for a hundred times.
cg screensavers are beautiful and fresco flash screensavers are terrible. worse only in mirrors edge. EA doesn't learn from its mistakes? :(
I think a very controversial game will come out. [/ quote].

Word for word of the same opinion

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

[b] Ori [/ b], This game will not be a dull shit for sure, you are already too bent, the game is very high quality and brutal, I don’t know why you took that in the game there is no brutal very cruel Dante tears them up.

I can already give the game a rating of 9.0

m
mjlame 02.09.21

For me, so UG.
After the deck, I won't even spend a disc on this. Despite the fact that I do not miss slashers, they are good by itself.

Z
Zoder 02.09.21

Very cool demo.

s
scorpius22 02.09.21

I also liked the demo! on the box there was a current that a demo: P

R
RD 02.09.21

a hell of a lot of plagiarism. I won't take full

T
TomWert 02.09.21

zayuzal demo, quite normal, expected it to be worse.

d
dotdroid 02.09.21

demo in live)

S
Strange 02.09.21

I downloaded the PS3 demo, sooooo pleased, the sales are, in principle, visually tolerable. Although, I have not played Bayonetta yet, to assess objectively :)

A
ACE 02.09.21

xbox version is clearer, but still not as cool as we would like