3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:18 am

Super mario galaxy 2

[align = center] [b] Super Mario Galaxy 2 [/ b] [/ align]

Judging by the trailer, the gameplay of the game, like the first part, focuses on spherical platforms.
Mario controls Yoshi's tongue to overcome obstacles (the cursor is replaced with a red dot). And you can also feed Yoshi some fruits, which give him various abilities like inflate into a ball and fly, emitting air through his mouth)))
A new object has appeared - a screw that helps Mario to break through passages through various surfaces and even cut through the planets. Judging by the video, this will help in the boss battles.
A special switch was also noticed that turns on the slow motion. and the world around, except for mario, moves in slow motion.
Judging by the video in the game, the graphics have improved - there is a three-dimensional grass, an improved particle system (beautiful clouds) and an increased drawing range.

The game will be released in 2010 on Wii.

video from the conference [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-super-mario/50233] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ario / 50233 [ / url] I

propose to discuss the sequel to the best platformer of all time in this thread. : emolove:
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
The great logan 02.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b],

[off] I know, I played it, but I want it on "big consoles". they seem to be doing something, we'll see. [/ off]

r
rodion 02.09.21

[b] grune [/ b], is it really blind? : shock:

g
grune 02.09.21

[quote name = "rodion"] [b] grune [/ b], really blind? : shock: [/ quote]

With all due respect, I will be very grateful if you stick here two screenshots, from the first and second parts, and show in which area the graphic component has improved, where the textures have been tightened and new special effects have been screwed on.

thanks

A
Azzy 02.09.21

[b] rodion [/ b], oral comment (p. 2.3)

g
grune 02.09.21

[b] Ac! dBurn [/ b], bosses in mario games are another story. :?

A
Azzy 02.09.21

[b] Ac! dBurn [/ b], oral remark (clauses 2.9 and 2.5)

r
rodion 02.09.21

[b] grune [/ b], I would say that you play graphics. :-D

g
grune 02.09.21

[quote name = "rodion"] [b] grune [/ b] would say that you play graphics. :-D [/ quote]

ie even you admit that the game does not look like the second part, but only like an addon?
there the gameplay is the same, they could have come up with something interesting

v
vodafon 02.09.21

both stopped ..
[b] grune [/ b], have you already played to talk about new features in the gameplay?
continue to kick both

A
ACE 02.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [quote] We decided to make Super Mario Galaxy 2 because there were too many ideas left behind the original game. [b] Approximately 95% of the game is completely new content [/ b]. The volume of the game is about the same as that of its predecessor, the difficulty level will be higher. [/ Quote]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/40205/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/40205 / [/ url] [/ quote]
for those naive who think that nintendo will sell the same thing a second time

g
grune 02.09.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], the video was enough for me

[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/wii-kazual-noe-der-mo-vt835706-480.html] http://forums.gamemag.ru / wii-kazual-noe ... 6-480.html [/ url]

r
rodion 02.09.21

You are better about the good. The game is almost ready. A spring release awaits us along the way. Summer Other M. Autumn will clear up for Epic Mickey and in December something big, maybe a new Zelda or a Retro project. 4 AAA exclusive per year, simple tin. : shock:
PS: After NSMB, Vee believe that Nintendo will be able to turn the game into something completely fresh.

J
Just enno 02.09.21

[b] rodion [/ b], from your post it smelled like a solid white

r
rodion 02.09.21

[b] Just Enno [/ b], yes. Of the 4 games, only Epic Mickey can merge, but even if he merges, it will merge with the pomp. : roll:

A
Azzy 02.09.21

[b] grune [/ b], will you misbehave? I will remove from the topic;)

g
grune 02.09.21

[quote name = "Azz"] [b] grune [/ b], will you misbehave? I will remove from the topic;) [/ quote]

in no case

O
Oberr 02.09.21

[quote name = "rodion"] You better say good things. The game is almost ready. A spring release awaits us along the way. Summer Other M. Autumn will clear up for Epic Mickey and in December something big, maybe a new Zelda or a Retro project. 4 AAA exclusive per year, simple tin. : shock:
PS: After NSMB V, I believe that Nintendo will be able to turn the game into something completely fresh. [/ quote]

And someone talked about the summer release of Other M? Because, I don't believe in such a quick release of Zelda, and the new Star Fox from Retro is still not the game from which the Christmas system-seller will be made.

r
rodion 02.09.21

[b] Oberr [/ b], Star Fox from Retro? :? Where does the infa come from? If this is true, then a bomb. :( Let Star Fox do Trager. Nobody said anything about the summer release, this is an assumption based on the 2007 release sheet, on Miyamoto's statement that Galaxy 2 is five minutes away on gold and on the number of projects announced for 2010.

A
ACE 02.09.21

2010 will be Karen's best year: agree:

O
Oberr 02.09.21

[quote name = "rodion"] [b] Oberr [/ b], Star Fox from Retro? :? Where does infa come from? If this is true, then a bomb. :( Let Star Fox do Trager. Nobody said anything about the summer release, this is an assumption based on the 2007 release sheet, on Miyamoto's statement that Galaxy 2 is five minutes away on gold and on the number of projects announced for 2010. [ / quote]
well, this is also a guess) Miyamoto recently transparently hinted that Cosmo Fox is in development and they are going to seriously rework it, but who will do it if: HAL (hopefully) are doing Kirby, EAD 1 and 2 are working on a heart rate monitor and another fitness shnyaga, EAD 3 - Zelda, EAD 4 - Pickmin 3, and small studios like Trejar cannot cope with Fox, only Retro remains. Not?