3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frukt 02.09.21 12:18 am

Kid Icarus Uprising

Passed three chapters.

The first thing I can say with confidence is that those who have played dozens of hours of hunters and dementium on ds are unlikely to experience any special control problems (default scheme + rack). In flight, it is ideal, on the ground it differs from hunters only in that you also have to twist the camera with a stylus (nevertheless, tps) + high speed and a lot of dodge - as a result, the control is so slightly chaotic. But not more.

I went first to Intensity 2.0, after that I switched to> 6 and did not put it below. Difficulty, drive is just class, and the challenge is rewarded.

I decided to get used to the bows for now, fusing some kind of sonic bow - a decent thing.

The first and third chapters are gorgeous, the second is so-so. The design and graphics are simply the best of everything that was in 3D, and you can't tell from the video.

So far, the impressions are strong and purely positive.

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gau 02.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], change sound settings :)

You will get used to the control a little more, and then it will become ideal) Multiplayer Pts well helps to adapt to the control, by the way

c
car breaker 02.09.21

[member = 'Gau'], yes, I have already gone through almost, I still don't like the presentation of the plot, all this chatter and part of the jokes on the lower screen, which you don't even have time to look at during the action. Moreover, the plot itself, characters and humor eerily resemble the Disgaea series, if they made the same presentation in the form of chatter before the mission it would be better and nothing would be missed. It's worth going into multiplayer, if only because there you can get quite powerful weapons.

I got used to controlling the camera quickly, especially with a stand, but without it my hands get tired and uncomfortable, you can't play normally on the subway. Very annoying places where you can fall, like the analogue I press weakly, but the hero sometimes goes to dash and falls, terribly annoying. Also, when the space is not large and the enemy is nearby, the character move for miles, and this leads to a lot of damage in the battle with some enemies that should be kept at a distance. This would not be so annoying if the difficulty level did not decrease from the loss.

So the game is good, but there are jambs, for me it's about 7.5 - 8.

Modified Jan 17, 2013 by car breaker

A
ACE 02.09.21

why look at the bottom? only portraits are shown there. the voice is heard and so.

and the management is complex. I would give the game 8.5

c
car breaker 02.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], there are not only portraits there.

The voice is audible, but not always good because of the shots, you have absolutely no time to read the subtitles, and, unfortunately, I don't always catch it by ear. In short, serving through cutscenes or pre-mission chatter would be much better and would not distract from the gameplay.

Modified Jan 17, 2013 by car breaker