3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frukt 02.09.21 12:18 am

Kid Icarus Uprising

Passed three chapters.

The first thing I can say with confidence is that those who have played dozens of hours of hunters and dementium on ds are unlikely to experience any special control problems (default scheme + rack). In flight, it is ideal, on the ground it differs from hunters only in that you also have to twist the camera with a stylus (nevertheless, tps) + high speed and a lot of dodge - as a result, the control is so slightly chaotic. But not more.

I went first to Intensity 2.0, after that I switched to> 6 and did not put it below. Difficulty, drive is just class, and the challenge is rewarded.

I decided to get used to the bows for now, fusing some kind of sonic bow - a decent thing.

The first and third chapters are gorgeous, the second is so-so. The design and graphics are simply the best of everything that was in 3D, and you can't tell from the video.

So far, the impressions are strong and purely positive.

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gau 02.09.21

The game is awesome! Passed so far 4 chapters. There is no particular time)
I am very pleased with the music, gameplay, drive, complexity. The controls are comfortable, I don't understand that they are being driven to him.
3d in the game is rather weak, comparing to PE. But this is enough for beauty) I

haven't tried the cartoon yet) Dumb))))
By the way, AR cards were given to everyone different, it seems)
It would be necessary to take pictures from each other when they meet)

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 4 hours 23 minutes 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Who has already used stones and fused?
Somehow I feel sorry for them)))
If you turn a weapon into stone, then it does not seem to be lost)
And so I was tortured to doubt, fuse stones ... make a weapon out of stone or something else ... a drain of everything)

A
ACE 02.09.21

I fusing myself a cool sword. and I don’t regret it))
besides, you can buy weapons in the store, and it seems that even when you go through the stages, it drops another one there

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], I see)
and what did you fuse? stones?
just a pancake ... there is a temptation to turn a stone into a weapon ... or fuse) damn)))
I want to play home)

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I would take 3ds with me
and I fuse the weapon. mixed a sledgehammer the tower of Babel with a sphere and came out a cool sword

G
Gau 02.09.21

by the way, who doper why do we need donations of hearts?

B
BlackGrishka 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1332849145' post = '2588338'] By the
way, who doper why do we need heart donations?
[/ quote]
I think that they will give some kind of nishyachok: pff:

M
Marcus 02.09.21

is the circus pad used in the game?

M
Mr. Awesome 02.09.21

[b] [member = Marcus] [/ b],
Normal or pro?) Well, in general, it does not matter because the circular pad about duplicates the usual one and its support in this game is relevant only for left-handers

G
Gau 02.09.21

Yesterday I tried a cartoon light sun dark)) cool :)

Who knows why some chapters passed are marked in green and some in yellow?
Purely by accident I did an achievement - to kill the dark pit in crisis mode :))))
I ought to soak it with cat's paws)

R
Rokudze 02.09.21

Looked at some gameplay. Akheret, I just have to buy this game after I buy my mom 3ds (she likes mario and sonic).

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = EvgeniyMirkin] [/ b], I feel that your mother will not play in Mario or Sonic)))

P
PacBoy 02.09.21

Hell, I was looking forward to this game, but because of the GOS I can only play in June. Sadness: opr0JDAD:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = PacBoy] [/ b], nonsense :)
GOS did not prevent me from playing at all:)

M
Marcus 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1332856148 'post =' 2588520 ']
[b] [member = Marcus] [/ b],
Normal or pro?) Well, in general, it doesn't matter because the circular pad about duplicates the usual one and its support in this game is only relevant for left-handers
[/ quote]
well, this one is about a stand, does the second stick rotate the camera like in a cutter?

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = Marcus] [/ b], the stand is used to substitute it for 3ds and that's it. So that your hands do not get tired (I have not tried it yet)
Seckl pad pro is used for left-handed people

P
PacBoy 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I have GOS a month earlier than usual. Thank you for EURO 2012. Plus the accreditation of the university and the exam will be left-handed people from Kiev, who will not let you write off. I am already silent about modular work.

Now you will not play much. I don't want to delve into the game. And then the breakdown "and what's next on the plot" will begin.

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = PacBoy] [/ b], well then finish your studies like a human and don't worry)))
The game won't go anywhere, but you can make a mess of education)))

In the game: passed Medusa) I saw Aida))
At the 6th intensity It is played comfortably :)But even on the 7th it is quite enough))))
It would be necessary to try on the nine)))
Do we have 6 people here for the cartoon?

n
nindo 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], yes wait pro : icon_cool:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = nindo] [/ b] ok, I'll wait : em10:

S
SkyerIst 02.09.21

The average score increased in 2 days from 82 to 84)) As expected, it goes up))