3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frukt 02.09.21 12:18 am

Kid Icarus Uprising

Passed three chapters.

The first thing I can say with confidence is that those who have played dozens of hours of hunters and dementium on ds are unlikely to experience any special control problems (default scheme + rack). In flight, it is ideal, on the ground it differs from hunters only in that you also have to twist the camera with a stylus (nevertheless, tps) + high speed and a lot of dodge - as a result, the control is so slightly chaotic. But not more.

I went first to Intensity 2.0, after that I switched to> 6 and did not put it below. Difficulty, drive is just class, and the challenge is rewarded.

I decided to get used to the bows for now, fusing some kind of sonic bow - a decent thing.

The first and third chapters are gorgeous, the second is so-so. The design and graphics are simply the best of everything that was in 3D, and you can't tell from the video.

So far, the impressions are strong and purely positive.

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Fuz' timestamp = '1348300686' post = '2876933']
Today I order 3dshl and this game !!!
[/ quote]
Correct decision ;)
Do not forget to unsubscribe in a personal with your friendcode.
We will play online

F
Fuz 02.09.21

How will I come right away, unsubscribe, does it take a long time from the Amazon at all?

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Fuz' timestamp = '1348315270' post = '2877316']
How will I come right away?
[/ quote]
ok
no, not
for long , depending on what delivery you use

b
bad_man 02.09.21

So far, the best portable games are on par with gravity rush.
And considering that nothing sensible at the hospital this year came out, even the best games of the year.

I liked much more revelation because of which I took 3ds.

By default in the control, the speed of the camera's reaction to the stylus movement is set to half.
I twisted it to the maximum, picked up a nice weapon, somehow it became much better.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] The
system of difficulty and cutting bonuses for death is very interesting. Changed September 22, 2012 by bad_man

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'bad_man' timestamp = '1348324297' post = '2877565']
So far, on par with gravity rush, the best games on portable.
And considering that nothing sensible at the hospital this year came out, even the best games of the year.

I liked much more revelation because of which I took 3ds.

By default in the control, the speed of the camera's reaction to the movement of the stylus is set to half.
I twisted it to the maximum, picked up a nice weapon, somehow it became much better.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] The
system of difficulty and cutting bonuses for death is very interesting.
[/ quote]
This system pleases me Pts.
Because I try to squeeze a lot out of games and I respect complex games.
On the contrary, when I lose, it provokes me even more.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], you need to play Ninja Gaiden 2, Dark-Demon's Souls and Halo 3-Reach on maximum difficulty)))

b
bad_man 02.09.21

And wipeout 2048

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1348352159' post = '2878210']
[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], you need Ninja Gaiden 2, Dark-Demon's Souls and Halo 3-Reach on maximum difficulty play)))
[/ quote]
Maybe :)

[quote name = 'bad_man' timestamp = '1348380259' post = '2878297']
And wipeout 2048
[/ quote]
I don't think it's much more difficult than F-Zero GX, passed to the maximum all Persians and in all modes)

F
Fuz 02.09.21

Completed 11 chapters, it's interesting to play, who has what guns? what to cross to get an imbe?

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Fuz' timestamp = '1351503216' post = '2935220'] Completed
11 chapters, it's interesting to play, who has what guns? what to cross to get an imbe?
[/ quote]
Further it will be even more interesting)))
I love Orbitars)))
or whatever they call them there))) it's
generally fun to play with different guns, but I prefer more mobile ones) I
haven't even bothered with crossing and converting yet - it's a pity :)))
The fact that I get Pts along the way even suits)))
Although there you can conjure so much that it will not seem a little)

n
nindo 02.09.21

I play in local multiplayer with bots, even with them it is interesting. :-D
Weapons sometimes drop out more steeply there.
In the plot I use orbits, magic shooting gloves and cannons, in LAN there are maces, there is one that with one super hit the enemy goes to heaven: gigi:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = nindo] [/ b], we need to hack to
death with you) Either when we meet, or when you set up an Internet)

(
(ck) 02.09.21

Friends, is the game comfortable to play without an additional stick? I have XL, but I heard out of my ear that a project without an additional stick is extremely unplayable. Expand my doubts, please, because you want something epic for 3ds while waiting for Luigi.

D
Di 02.09.21

[b] [member = chriskain] [/ b], probably that person wanted to say that the project without the second stick is "extremely unplayable", as well as extremely unplayable together with it :)

, the kid ikarus controls are quite tricky and require some skill. but the second stick is used in the game exclusively as an option for left-handers) there are several control schemes as far as I remember - but none of them uses both sticks at the same time.

so take the game boldly - one of the hardest and brightest fun in 3ds, in combination the best game on the platform)

(
(ck) 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Di' timestamp = '1352569022' post = '2958801'] [b] [member = chriskain] [/ b], probably that person wanted to say that a project without a second stick is `` extremely unplayable '', equal as well as extremely unplayable, together with it, the :)

control in kid ikarus is quite cunning, requiring a certain skill. but the second stick is used in the game exclusively as an option for left-handers) there are several control schemes as far as I remember - but none of them uses both sticks at the same time.

so take the game boldly - one of the hardest and brightest fun in 3ds, in combination the best game on the platform) [/ quote]

Ok, I take it. Thanks .

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'chriskain' timestamp = '1352569562' post = '2958824']
[quote name = 'Di' timestamp = '1352569022' post = '2958801'] [b] [member = chriskain] [/ b], probably That person wanted to say that a project without a second stick is :)

`` extremely unplayable '', just as it is extremely unplayable with it, the control in Kid Ikarus is quite tricky, requiring a certain skill. but the second stick is used in the game exclusively as an option for left-handers) there are several control schemes as far as I remember - but none of them uses both sticks at the same time.

so take the game boldly - one of the hardest and brightest fun in 3ds, in combination the best game on the platform) [/ quote]

Ok, I take it. Thanks .
[/ quote]
Dee is talking! Take without hesitation!
The controls may seem daunting at first. Then you begin to understand what is better and it was impossible to come up with)

(
(ck) 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1352703809' post = '2961356'] [quote name = 'chriskain' timestamp = '1352569562' post = '2958824']
[quote name = 'Di' timestamp = '1352569022' post = '2958801'] [b] [member = chriskain] [/ b], probably that person wanted to say that a project without a second stick & amp; quot; is extremely unplayable & amp; quot;, as well as extremely unplayable with it :)

control in Kid Ikarus is quite cunning, requiring a certain skill. but the second stick is used in the game exclusively as an option for left-handers) there are several control schemes as far as I remember - but none of them uses both sticks at the same time.

Ok, take. Thanks .
[/ quote]
Dee is talking! Take without hesitation!
The controls may seem daunting at first. Then you begin to understand what is better and it was impossible to come up with) [/ quote]

Excellent. Will be my next purchased 3DS game.

b
bad_man 02.09.21

The second stick in icarus is useless.
But the movement would be assigned to the crosspiece.
It would be easier on it to press the direction twice, it seems to me.

G
Gau 02.09.21

Who is doing in Boss Battle mode?
Something Normal can not master the difficulty ... I
have already forgotten half of the bosses, however, after passing)))
But nevertheless))
I can’t get through on the 20th yet

c
car breaker 02.09.21

I've passed several chapters so far, I liked the game, but I still can't get used to the camera in the walking levels, because of this, the bosses were somehow chaotically passed. I still don't like the presentation of the plot, well, they can't do Nintendo like all normal people do, and as a result, the plot takes place right during the action and often because of the noise of the shots I don't even hear anything, and I don't have time to read the subtitles during the battle.