3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexRG 02.09.21 08:05 pm

Fuse

Fuse (Overstrike)

cb6b78451e0bec7c6caa776b6fef87b1.jpg

Developer: Insomniac Games
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Official Site: Open
Release Date: Scheduled May 28, 2013
Platform: PS3, Xbox360

Fuse has undergone many changes, the main components are co-op for 4 and a third-person view.

In front of you something like Borderlands 2 or Bulletstorm, players will have cannons melting into liquid, giant shields and other cheating devices for waging atomic war.

Insomniac Games President and CEO Ted Price explains in the video below about the four in-game Overstrike Squad members, their weapons and their prowess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxs2Y-cI6jY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mDHAW-1u9k

101 Comments
Sort by:
R
RL Rooha 02.09.21

[member = 'Mr. Starosta'], ep, I'm okay, nada take [spoil] after the price kata [/ spoil]

.l1te 02.09.21

agree

Someone wrote there, they say there is no blood?

yes, it's like in some kind of splatterhouse, very bloodthirsty

A
ACE 02.09.21

wild calla demo

vomited and turned off

turn-based shit shooter of some kind

let's see what will happen in the final version, but for now it's generally drained

I thought after a good resistance 3 studio learned how to make ok shooters. it is not clear why they changed the camera to tps

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

yes, it seems like the last one could be seen from the videos that it was some kind of shit

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1368039546' post = '3267597'] turn-based shit shooter of some kind [/ quote]

It seems to me that someone's hands do not grow from the place, what the hell is step-by-step?

Oh veit ... you're a lover of crap and then one love to scream, I'm sorry, I forgot 

.l1te 02.09.21

Norm jester

there is not much new, but it will do in a cooperative

anyway better than the last armiaft and re6

at least in the demo

C
Cap 02.09.21

so-so.

graphically not fish not meat. worse than Ratchet's first ps3. from a decent only snow from the first Resistance.

the gameplay is also dull. only if against the background of the last Army of 2, cheerful.

aiming even at maximum sensitivity, some kind of tight, viscous.

one is generally bored. but on 4x xs, I'm not fond of.

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Cap' timestamp = '1368044434' post = '3267829'] one is generally bored [/ quote]

singles connoisseurs - what are you doing in a co-op-focused thread? And what did you expect from her in the single? 

C
Cap 02.09.21

boredom alone

singles connoisseurs - what are you doing in a co-op-focused thread? And what did you expect from her in the single? 

you said so, in the single ... as if we were talking about a battlefield.

here co-op. you either play with bots, or live bots (which is even worse), or with 3 friends. it is not easy to find three connoisseurs of this masterpiece.

it's always good with friends, but it's not a problem for me in such games and knocking out platinum alone. if I can, then I can definitely add up my impression of the gameplay.

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

Russian will be?

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = 'MWorld II'] [/ b], read the meaning of the word metaphor on the Internet

B
BDM 02.09.21

boredom alone

I expected normal bots, and not those who, instead of forcing events, are diving in the corners, even with the presence of a miracle shield.

Modified May 9, 2013 by BDM

D
Dio 02.09.21

Judging by the demo, the game is, to put it mildly, crap. 

[member = 'MWorld II'], nobody said anything bad about resistance3, your fanboy is out of place as always.

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

snickered, as a result, the game will be 8 points: up:

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Cobra_Unit' timestamp = '1368082479' post = '3268295'] Nobody said anything bad about resistance3, your fanboy is out of place as usual [/ quote]

Who wrote anything about resistivity? Excellent arrow throwing

T
Tuborg 02.09.21

I watched a minute and a half demo on YouTube - I immediately realized that there is nothing to play here, another gear for homeless people, ala inversion, etc.

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

I liked the demo. Snowball and weapons are just like in cutters. Insomniacs' handwriting is well felt. The variety of weapons, parkour and different classes of heroes attracted. The game, however, according to the demo, is less epic than the same resistances and you can immediately see that it is aimed at the coopchik. Enemies, by the way, are not very stupid and make you nervous. Played only solo, there you can switch between 4 characters right on the battlefield.

I'll try co-op with Alex in the evening

Modified on May 12, 2013 by razgulnov3

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

FUSE.XBOX360-COMPLEX

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

I played the full ps3 version, I liked it very much, vigorous co-op, gorgeous effects, nice graphics, convenient all-control, shooting, skills, everything is there: up:

T
TheVS 02.09.21

I do not recommend buying without reading, for example, a demo, maybe someone likes this, but everything seemed too dull to me.

First hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=holjOlCVuPU