3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexRG 02.09.21 08:05 pm

Fuse

Fuse (Overstrike)

cb6b78451e0bec7c6caa776b6fef87b1.jpg

Developer: Insomniac Games
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Official Site: Open
Release Date: Scheduled May 28, 2013
Platform: PS3, Xbox360

Fuse has undergone many changes, the main components are co-op for 4 and a third-person view.

In front of you something like Borderlands 2 or Bulletstorm, players will have cannons melting into liquid, giant shields and other cheating devices for waging atomic war.

Insomniac Games President and CEO Ted Price explains in the video below about the four in-game Overstrike Squad members, their weapons and their prowess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxs2Y-cI6jY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mDHAW-1u9k

101 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDM 02.09.21

All 4 One was way cooler than Fuse

You've obviously messed up the games. There is also a grafon, not super delivery, but clearly not the worst among shooters, especially in open areas it is not bad. About weapons, of course, it is indicative of how you play. Each player has his own set of weapons + a special fuse cannon pile. Tons of weapons are generally contraindicated for a coop fighter, so what we have in the game is an almost perfect set.

Thanks for the standard machine guns and shotguns. They are not in 1000 and one other game. And the insomniacs were good with their ingenious trunks.

Grafon - no frills, I did not say that the worst. In open spaces, it is just vomit. 2nd weights look better. Yes, the same resistance 3 looks more interesting.

Example:

tQanmSI.jpg

DIkxecx.jpg

Beautiful?

All 4 One was way cooler than Fuse

all4-1 was wildly boring, it is simply impossible to make it more boring 

It must be played in a cooperative. Quite a normal ratchet. 

Modified May 25, 2013 by BDM

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote name = 'BDM' timestamp = '1369516617' post = '3315312'] It must be played in a co-op. [/ quote]

I was in co-op and played, boring anyway. The competitive moment does not work very well, Fuse with the same friends repeated it several times (demo) and on the launch day on Tuesday. 

B
BDM 02.09.21

It must be played in a cooperative.

I was in co-op and played, boring anyway. The competitive moment does not work very well, Fuse with the same friends repeated it several times (demo) and on the launch day on Tuesday. 

Ratchet never talked about competition. An action platformer. Why is he there? In fuz it is better - I do not argue. But in general, as a game - no. It depends, of course, what to expect from the game. There was an adventure in the ratchet, but here there were shoots without a soul. Again, I repeat - this is not what I expected from insomniacs. I just ate jokers, albeit cooperative ones. Someone also liked Army Of Two Devi's Cartel. I sympathize with this for someone.

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], while I see only nagging. Well, they have not shoved some futuristic trunks ?! The whole game is shit or what? Now they did not give a graphon of the level of Ancharted and Gir. instead slipping a solid, pleasing eye? It's funny that you show with your own screenshot how wrong you are, at least in terms of the picture.

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote name = 'BDM' timestamp = '1369516888' post = '3315325'] Ratchet has never been about a competition. An action platformer. Why is he there? [/ quote]

when you do a co-op the game should be either competitive or mutual. There is no second in Retchet, the first normal should work, which means

B
BDM 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], while I see only nagging. Well, they have not shoved some futuristic trunks ?! The whole game is shit or what? Now they did not give a graphon of the level of Ancharted and Gir. instead slipping a solid, pleasing eye? It's funny that you show with your own screenshot how wrong you are, at least in terms of the picture.

If this is enough for you, then I can only be glad for you. And I see empty, bleak locations. There is simply no design. 

Ratchet was never about competition. An action platformer. Why is he there?

when you do a co-op the game should be either competitive or mutual. There is no second in Retchet, the first normal should work, which means

Coop doesn't always have to be like this. I'm screaming. In games like Ratcher, for example. Jesters, obviously, nowhere without him. We must show who has wider eggs.

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], don't include the hater. Yes, in terms of design, Fuse is not Halo, Giri or Ancharted, but writing that empty locations is too much. You yourself threw off the screenshots above, even from them you can see that it is very good and beautiful. 

B
BDM 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], don't include the hater. Yes, in terms of design, Fuse is not Halo, Giri or Ancharted, but writing that empty locations is too much. You yourself threw off the screenshots above, even from them you can see that it is very good and beautiful. 

Yes, if only I included a hater. I am just expressing my opinion, not imposing it. And I back it up with facts. I liked the demo and I love insomnias. I really wanted Fuse to be a success. It's just that the bottom line is a mediocre game, unfortunately. Well, maybe a little better than mediocre. There are a couple of interesting elements here. Add more variety, the plot and locations are more interesting - it would even turn out well. 

Modified May 26, 2013 by BDM

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], the fact of the matter is that from the outside your opinion looks like hating. Fuse is clearly not a Kettlebell level game, but I will say that it is not the worst co-op and single here either. A lot of moments are tied precisely to the interaction of characters, which is sometimes so rare now. Moreover, the interaction is not artificial, when you are asked at certain moments to press the lever together or raise the gate, but rather at the gameplay level. for example . when you are wounded and crawling, one can heal hiding behind a shield or the other can help using special skills. It can be seen that in many places it is thought out for the simultaneous cutting down of enemies in stealth, in the single it really does not work.

B
BDM 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], the fact of the matter is that from the outside your opinion looks like hating. Fuse is clearly not a Kettlebell level game, but I will say that it is not the worst co-op and single here either. A lot of moments are tied precisely to the interaction of characters, which is sometimes so rare now. Moreover, the interaction is not artificial, when you are asked at certain moments to press the lever together or raise the gate, but rather at the gameplay level. for example . when you are wounded and crawling, one can heal hiding behind a shield or the other can help using special skills. It can be seen that in many places it is thought out for the simultaneous cutting down of enemies in stealth, in the single it really does not work.

These are all the details that need to be screwed onto everything else. I have already said about the co-op that he is good. I agree with that. There is no rest. We apparently just have a different view of play values.

And here are some more cranks (a bit of a spoiler):

[spoil] Q6mqPjc.jpg[/ spoil]

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], what else? Grafona? you yourself perfectly merge yourself with your own screenshots, great picture, good design, timed to co-op. Plot? No frills, but quite interesting. Diversity? The last screen only convinces that everything is fine with him.

B
BDM 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], what else? Grafona? you yourself perfectly merge yourself with your own screenshots, great picture, good design, timed to co-op. Plot? No frills, but quite interesting. Diversity? The last screen only convinces that everything is fine with him.

Well, again, if this is an interesting plot for you, then I have nothing more to say. It's the same with variety and grafon. It is useless to argue further. Fortunately, this gives others, who read our skirmish, a reason to think that the game is ambiguously good or bad.  

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[quote name = 'BDM' timestamp = '1369559780' post = '3315843'] It's useless to argue further. [/ quote]

I agree that it is especially significant that you throw off the screenshots of the last level, which means that you overcome the game almost at a sitting. And this is an indicator, whatever one may say.

z
ziss 02.09.21

fanatic of ratchet and considered this studio talented guys ...

but this, this is too much for 2013 ... if FUSE came out in 2007, I would understand and most likely would be happy with her ... but now it looks like a rotten gravy ... 

it's better to go through the crack of time again and admit that insomniak is the gods))) 

B
BDM 02.09.21

It is useless to argue further.

I agree that it is especially significant that you throw off the screenshots of the last level, which means that you overcome the game almost at a sitting. And this is an indicator, whatever one may say.

Indicator that I am unemployed and I do not want to do =)

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'] of course, of course. 

A
ACE 02.09.21

well, that's what I expected after the demo

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/fuse

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], are you still playing evaluations?

H
Hideo 02.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X1s8mtVyMPg

v
vitos8289 02.09.21

Sluggish game, even coop does not save the situation