3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexRG 02.09.21 08:05 pm

Fuse

Fuse (Overstrike)

cb6b78451e0bec7c6caa776b6fef87b1.jpg

Developer: Insomniac Games
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Official Site: Open
Release Date: Scheduled May 28, 2013
Platform: PS3, Xbox360

Fuse has undergone many changes, the main components are co-op for 4 and a third-person view.

In front of you something like Borderlands 2 or Bulletstorm, players will have cannons melting into liquid, giant shields and other cheating devices for waging atomic war.

Insomniac Games President and CEO Ted Price explains in the video below about the four in-game Overstrike Squad members, their weapons and their prowess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxs2Y-cI6jY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mDHAW-1u9k

101 Comments
Sort by:
M
MWorld II 02.09.21

in the American store, the preload has already gone - 10 GB

A
ACE 02.09.21

Did anyone like the demo?

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

Did anyone like the demo?

turned on and off: gigi:

played in full-like: up:

but xs if anyone likes cooperative rides, then download or buy

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

Something is even dumb to download ...

in the video above, the game resembles RE Operation Cancer Sit, which, as it were, is not very good

xs in general

Modified May 24, 2013 by MRDrama

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

Something is even dumb to download ...

in the video above, the game resembles RE Operation Cancer Sit, which, as it were, is not very good

xs in general

nuuuu compared-swing-here as he wrote a grafon with good effects and pleasant shooting pulls out

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

[member = 'Esperanza'], ok, convinced) Let's see what's there

Modified May 24, 2013 by MRDrama

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

Very, very good, considering that I play a single. And in a cooperative it will generally be great.

T
Tem4ik 02.09.21

Guys, the game is awesome even if you play alone

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1369427782' post = '3312824'] Did anyone like the demo? [/ quote]

funny joke, funny and fat

I wrote the feeling of the demo right in front of you 

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], I'm not talking about you

besides, he wasn’t joking

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

I played a little - the first impression is not bad (points by 6.5-7), but for some reason it seems to me that the game is very monotonous and will quickly get bored, especially in a single. In co-operative norms probably.

In any case, I'm not going to put the game in the main priorities for the passage, I will leave it for a long "later".

Modified May 25, 2013 by MRDrama

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], right before your "bad game" comment

[quote name = 'bob.rifo D:' timestamp = '1368026752' post = '3266887'] ep, I don't want to take [/ quote] [quote name = 'Mr. Starosta' timestamp = '1368027345' post = ' 3266916 '] agree [/ quote] 

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1369503106' post = '3314779'] For some reason, it seems to me that the game is very monotonous and quickly get bored, especially in a single. [/ quote]

This is where you are wrong. I even postponed RE revelation, I liked it so much. It seems that the types of enemies are the same and there are not many of them, but the situations are rather diluted. Very, very strong action movie. 

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], just so far I've seen how you constantly need to drag some kind of battery while you are covered. Well, after all, it’s still just another co-op shooter (especially EA), in which there is no particular desire to play.

Modified May 25, 2013 by MRDrama

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], well, I didn't see it. What do you immediately blame for being fat?

B
BDM 02.09.21

At first, nothing is played for itself, but the second half is disheartening. There are more enemies, no new weapons. Everything is the same from hour to hour. In the coop, of course, nothing will work, but the single is upsetting. There is no grafon, the location of the same first half of the game seemed to be in the underground complex of a typical villain from the James Bond films of the 70s. The other half is simply expressionless. The plot is banal. Only the dialogues are not bad sometimes and those are few. The best of the new Ratchet was done. All 4 One was way cooler than Fuse, considering that it wasn't the best part of them. 

Modified May 25, 2013 by BDM

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], how would you compare it with resistances?

B
BDM 02.09.21

[member = 'BDM'], how would you compare it with resistances?

The third resistance is a good game. Almost excellent. With atmosphere and adventure. There were many interesting cannons. The locations were also pretty. I didn't really play the rest of the cuts. Painfully boring.

Fuse with Rez has in common only the design of some mobs and their skills. Well, there the standard flying chimeras are similar to some of the same local soldiers (they even fly too). Each hero only has one Insomniak-style barrel, but this is not enough. The only good thing about their new game is the difficulty. Without a team game, you will have to tear your ass out, since the AI ​​is passive. 

And there is also sex:

http://youtu.be/0FMlTKSXlKY

Khmyri with jetpacks furiously attack the heroes from the front and both crawl in a furious impulse making characteristic sounds.

Modified May 25, 2013 by BDM

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote name = 'BDM' timestamp = '1369514520' post = '3315250'] All 4 One was way cooler than Fuse [/ quote]

all4-1 was wildly boring, it is simply impossible to make it more boring 

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

All 4 One was way cooler than Fuse

You've obviously messed up the games. There is also a grafon, not super delivery, but clearly not the worst among shooters, especially in open areas it is not bad. Of course, it is indicative of how you play about weapons. Each player has his own set of weapons + his own special fuse cannon. Tons of weapons are generally contraindicated for a coop fighter, so what we have in the game is an almost perfect set.

Well, as the pumping progresses, everyone has an ability. Playing with her - the ability to become invisible. it helps a lot to get more bedding.

Modified May 25, 2013 by nagibator666