3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vodafon 02.09.21 08:12 pm

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Donkey Kong Country Returns

299235209b3a.jpg

Release Date: December 3, 2010
Genre: Platformer
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Retro Studios, Inc.
Local Play: 2 Co-op

64 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[b] frukt [/ b], I don't overplay the levels during the first pass -_-
yes, and because of these goals, be it achievements or stars in any mario, I throw games, because it becomes terribly boring, no matter how cool the game is was. only then you can, after passing and work out perfectionism, I almost always do this))

f
frukt 02.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], I do not even collect when these things are in the nature of "achievements" (in limbo, I did not soar at all with these "shining eggs"). Since I don’t like senseless body movements either)

but in dunks for "kong" they open a secret level (for all the pearls there will probably be something in the end), and puzzles ... I don’t know yet - but for sure either a gallery of some thread or again what kind of thread the bonus secret will be opened.

Although it may be that the search for secrets in country games has played a special role for me for a long time, this is also probably))

P.S. that is, a gallery for jigsaw puzzles definitely (but haven't looked there yet), but maybe something else was thrown.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 3 hours 13 minutes 30 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

who tortured 5-K for how many hours? ) I spent an hour and a half for sure to overcome this case along with all five puzzles)

d
deepRED 02.09.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] [quote] I collected almost everything from the 1st time [/ quote]
Nichyesa hardcore o_O I collected all the puzzles for 7 worlds only at 5-6 levels: oops: [/ quote]
it was interesting to collect: )
before that, the same interest was to collect all the eggs in Jack and Dexter 1 :) although it was 1000 times easier there

/
/ anty / 02.09.21

DK Concepts
[url = http: //conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php? T = 201409] http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201409 [/ url]

v
vodafon 02.09.21

[quote name = "/ anty /"] DK Concepts
[url = http: //conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php? t = 201409] http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t= 201409 [/ url] [/ quote]

beautiful: love:

n
nindo 02.09.21

Iwata got fat: trollface:
New issue [url = http: //us.wii.com/iwata_asks/donkey-kong-country-returns/vol1_page1.jsp] Iwata Asks [/ url] from Retro Studios!

N
NiGHTS 02.09.21

the game is very interesting and exciting,
quite difficult, but pleasant: wink:

[offtopic] [quote] .. â–²
▲ ▲ [/ quote] oёё
[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], well, you: facepalm: could not triforce: facepalm:

learn ! right
[img] http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnbzntIoVaFesupZPL9P1ZqhFU-jOYddh9aCtHlD8GlvrtQcF61Q [/ img] [/ offtopic]

N
NinjaDog 02.09.21

HELP !!!!!! Passed 7-7 and then there should be 7-B on the right near the bowl with lava red stars are burning yes, but there is no path to it, what can I do, all levels are passed ???????????????? ?????! or some bug ???????

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 7 minutes 4 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v
vodafon 02.09.21

Dunks are cool ..
I play in the second stage .. HEAT: D

N
NinjaDog 02.09.21

Naod, well, help, who has already passed ???? I looked at the tuba so a rocket appears there and a path to a new stage, and I have a nifiga ??????????

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 hour 13 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Yes, there are red paths to the rocket, but I have nifiga, all this glitch ???????? ???

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 hour 21 minutes 11 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Scribe damn, played 2 pm .. I started over again: sad:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 14 hours 19 minutes 26 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

HELP !!!! Who passed, what to do next ??? !!!!!!!!!!

K
Kotomoto 02.09.21

The game resembles the very first Kresh Bandicoot, also an island map, the same locations. More coolness.

o
opposer 02.09.21

game - SUPER CARBON MEGA DRIVE !!

playing together - just awesome

o
opposer 02.09.21

game - SUPER CARBON MEGA DRIVE !!

playing together - just awesome

/
/ anty / 02.09.21

Nice, but to be honest, I like the old conga dunks more and somehow feel more beautiful. Better and more expressive opponents, better levels, better secrets.
I am glad that many new features have been added, physics and somersaults have become a cool accelerator, but somehow I cannot call it the best platformer this year. Lombo liked more ..

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] The game resembles the very first Kresh Bandicoot, also an island map, the same locations. More cool. [/ Quote]
In general, it was so in the very first dunk. Crash was a simplified clone of DK.

o
opposer 02.09.21

in the sense of?? Crash was not anyone's clone, he was a semi-3D platformer.
DC was a distant descendant of Super Mario World

/
/ anty / 02.09.21

opposer Don't Know the crash always reminded me of DK with "3d depth". Movement speed, character size, jungle .. But maybe this is my personal perception ..

o
opposer 02.09.21

reached the end of the second world. SUPER BOMB! The two of us are generally mega.

"closed" level of the first world - gorgeous

o
opposer 02.09.21

the fourth episode - fucking nerd on trolleys, the authors' creativity is over.

Dropped the game to hell.

/
/ anty / 02.09.21

[quote name = "opposer"] Episode 4 - shitty nerd on trolleys, authors have run out of creativity.

I dropped the game to hell. [/ Quote]
GG is a weakling and a dirty pirate)) Further, by the way, it's better. True, in some places more zadrocheny, albeit without vogonetki. The levels at the factory are very cool, especially in fog.

N
NinjaDog 02.09.21

Completed the game 100%. 9-1 mega, but not as difficult as getting 8 crystals in front of him. in secret levels. The third game in this generation, where there was a desire to go 100% (the first, of course, Demon Souls and New SMB) In no other games has this meaning been razed! The game is real for 10 out of 10!