3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Game Impression (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Well, let's share about this creativity :)
58 Comments
Sort by:
s
sez767 08.09.21

Now haters will come running - tell how they found bugs in irga ...)

0dissey 08.09.21

to be honest, there would be more such games ..... even if the graphics are not AAA, then the plot, chips, finds, atmosphere, the game is at the top level and you don't have to wait a million years for a release. The game is very similar to kingmaker but improved in a number of aspects. For lovers of classic RPGs, buzz

L
Leo1968 08.09.21

The maze has passed. Fine. The plot is there and it is catchy. Bugs did not notice.

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 08.09.21

came to the creation of a character - so far everything is super) yesterday an hour dig deeper, today in the evening I think to hang there for a few hours. and there you can already play ...

y
yupi90 08.09.21

Again, there is no spitting in the CIS community, the locations are unmemorable, the party members are faceless, the leveling up and the creation of the Persian have not been brought to mind, I played for a couple of hours - well, this, to call the game the second part of the language does not turn, rather an addon ...

g
gloccc 08.09.21

Almost everything is better than the first part, but the abundance of squee, blm, gay content in the game just goes off scale, especially when they poke it in your face (it's sad to see this, especially from the developer)

A
AndSmart 08.09.21

I played 13 hours, more than one flight, only here it burns from enemy magicians who unwind the whole team in 3 castes.

S
SerialNumber 08.09.21

Game top! Found a bug during a turn-based battle: when an ally is standing in front of you and you choose a running attack, it works, the character does not move and his turn is wasted.

d
dizz2010 08.09.21

The game is class! Do not come off

g
gloccc 08.09.21

saydokar Developers are
excused by the fact that they supposedly transferred the entire character module from a certain version of the board. Just what prevented them from choosing a version where there is less of all this crap is not clear. I personally issued a refund because of this, although I played 3 hours (but praise Gabin, Steam still gave the go-ahead for a refund)

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 08.09.21

saydokar
and where did you find something terrible there? so far only a quiet couple of lesbians have met - an orc-crusader and a tracker, with whom we fell into failure. so if you don't ask them on this topic, you will never know that they live as a family

A
Andrei YP 08.09.21

Good game! A worthy sequel to the first part, even better. And the optimization is much better, the locations are loaded quickly.

d
dizz2010 08.09.21

I don't care about LGBT people from the high bell tower. The main game! "Lieutenant, do you love children? Not really, but the process itself!"

b
briggad 08.09.21

A smart game and would be 9 out of 10 if it were not smeared with western brown values. If only they gave the opportunity to ... disable this in the settings, so that the years in the dialogues did not have options for these patients

s
saydokar 08.09.21

And my message was rubbed, although I did not break the rules, I did not offend anyone. Who didn't like it? ))

Three years ago, I also didn't care about LGBT people, you smile - they say, well, everything is clear and you skip. About two years ago, the smile became sad, with a mood of inevitability. And now these games are already starting to burn!

Vyacheslav Nasonov
Quiet couple immediately declared - here is my wife! Even the blood from the blades is not glass, but they are already in a hurry to convey to you the most important thing. And in the next scene - Hurray! Beat enemies ...
Further it will be no less interesting!

zs If the Owl Cats retained the same style, at least, or better, completely abandoned the "promises" and romances, after all, you have demonic Armageddon in the end, then a solid old-school role-playing would come out. One could praise that they hold the bar, do not bend, but so ... I was told that this ranger with an orc is also a hero of the original board game. It means everything is worse than I thought.

zyy Oh yes, there was a warning for the mate, somehow I missed it. In the heat of the moment, apparently.

N
NoneOne2010 08.09.21

In fact, there is one, but maybe not one, persistent little man.

d
dizz2010 08.09.21

Dear saydokar completely agree with you about the "old style" !!! But there is that. As in the joke "... and so it turned out well."

T
TRADS80 08.09.21

I agree with saydokar also jarred about his wife. That is why in such a lamp and warm game this mud?

N
Nighthawkreal 08.09.21

Camellia jarred me more.

e
en3rgizer 08.09.21

I can't leave an impression, because after the fight with the Hosilla, she consistently crashes