3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Which class is better to choose for passing? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Which one did you choose?
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgul515 14.09.21

SsenpaiBaka
for this reason , it was not necessary to download the school of incarnation (summoning), but to do a cruoromant, so skeletons with a buff could call on the 3rd and 4th circles already

S
SsenpaiBaka 14.09.21

Morgul515
Well, I already have a Geb necromancer-cruoromancer. I summon just billions of skeletons, only to the point of them when the enemy is under 60 protection, and only misses are visible.

M
Maxim pigarev 14.09.21

It seems to me - it's better to play either a bard or some kind of paladin, you have a healer, a tank, and an archer - everyone will be
missing some kind of buffs in the party.Although the
party can be pumped in your own way, but I did not remove the auto pumping , in the end, I just cuts Lann from the onion, especially in the turn-by-turn mode
, all sorts of magicians and casters are relevant only in turn-by-turn mode (My opinion) because it's stupidly more convenient

A
Art737 14.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
My sorcerer with 3 chain lightning in a round, who needs enemies to clump together and go to him at the same time

c
concluding 14.09.21

Art737
How? How can you fit 3 standard actions (if my memory serves me) in 1 round? Metamagic?

M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

Art737
How was it played in the beginning?
Chain lightning is already somewhere in the 6th circle of spells
I at the beginning did everything I did - I damage my squad with this sorcerer, if in non-turn-based mode

M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

concluding
It seems yes, there is Metamagic to speed up the pronunciation of a spell, but I have not tested

m
mefiro 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
There is a mythical trait for instant casting of a spell of -1 level from the available one (excluding accelerated ones, etc.), there is a rod for accelerated and basic action, in this part the mythic breaks a lot, it's very fun to play as a sorcerer or magus or shaman .. ...

A
Art737 18.09.21

concluding
Metaskipters, metamagic and one of the aspects of the demon. (Although it seems to me that three is still a bug. In theory, there should be a concomitant and main action. But the damage was all the same to the ass - the dragon in the mines in solo fell calmly, yes and overall was the main striking force.)

A
Art737 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
Yes, it was played normally - you make the first blow and run around, trying to find a position so as not to damage your own. Even under the packs of Camellia skeletons, you can beat - the bones still work more like a human shield.

A
Art737 18.09.21

SsenpaiBaka
Kuromant is basically such a subclass. It will do for roleplaying, but in terms of efficiency, it is inferior even to a pure magician, and in its own category. It's easier to take a Spell Master or Technician Mage and give them perks to summon. It will be possible to strengthen not only the spells of necromancy, but everything in general, and there will be no forbidden schools.

_
___RIP___ 18.09.21

A killer warrior with hatchets, it turned out very funny and herats what is halva

M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

Art737
And what was there to play against magic-resistive ones?
For me personally, when the 7th circle of spells went
All the other circles took less than any splash, even from the most rogue crossbow. Just fly damage in 23 conditionally and the logo is written that 21 out of the damage get blocked
But besides the onions do not care who you are, where are you, why are you - catch in the face, as they say
Archer at 7 laps already doing 5-6 but if you find some kind of elemental bow that also takes 15 additional damage with conventional fire, then I don't see any point in a magician at all

A
Art737 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
Yes, okay - 2 regular fit, 1 mythic - and after the chapel (before it - any class of threshing floor) you break the resists of any boss. The main thing here is to concentrate on one school and to maximize it to the limit. And the bow only drags at first. Closer to the final, he is almost useless at any difficulty above the normal - the enemies have a ton of hp, armor and a bunch of immunities. While you pick one - the rest will tear you apart, because the enemies also have good archers. And this is me about armor and a bunch of obbafs, which at first must be hung on your archer, I don’t speak, and without them he either runs away in horror or hits you - in this part, the enemies have casters up to the ass and they love all kinds of controls.

M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

Art737 Xs
, I have Lann mows 2-3 for a round at least from a bow (excluding some laboratory where cyborgs are, how I suffered with them). I already broke the seal of the demons in Dresden
And if there are any weak demons, then in principle he ends the battle right away (if there are not 10 of them, of course, it’s impossible there)
But my battle mage, who is sharpened purely into the school of destruction and fire damage - throws sang, and as I said, it flies out (23 damage and 21 is blocked out of it, something like this), I have a school of destruction pumped in to the mythic and pumped in "overcoming magic" - as a result, my main character is simply useless trash, which is something removes from 6 circle of spells of the type of Ray of Hellfire and that's it, and then this damage = a shot from Lann, and he fires 4 ~ shots in a round

so xs, maybe I didn't swing like that, maybe, too, but I sharpened as you wrote - one school is purely
I play, of course, on a normal one, in general the plot is interesting to me, not a boevka, but where without it
(The plot really tightened , we approached the game with a soul)

A
AngelV777 18.09.21

Paladin

A
Art737 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
Your friend has worked hard, you are definitely not so - the superiority of the elements here is strictly obligatory for any caster, the enemies have too large deductions. And you have not seen strong enemies yet - when in the final you will storm the lair of Arilu, then you will understand how much the archers here are. I myself thought before that they were imba - Venduag and Arusha were giving good damage. But in the final they were absolutely useless - perhaps a trifle that got confused under the feet of the bosses to kick, and from one spell of an enemy with 300 unblockable damage to drive away. And this with 6 attacks with fifty kopecks of accuracy. But the enemies are stupidly fat, strong and almost all regenerate very quickly. So in the end everything is decided by the casters, who issue 400-500 damage to the crowd per round.

m
mdaka42 18.09.21

Art737
Well, what's the point to suffer for the sake of the last 30 minutes of the game. You can just be respected.

A
Art737 18.09.21

mdaka42
In the last acts, the rework of the Persian is fraught with bugs. (although there are enough jambs in the game without it). And it’s not a decision - to remake the Persian, whom he played for so long under one situation. It seems like you turn out to be a handshake, since the whole game he sculpted the character himself, and he ended up with a bottom. To whom else - I personally hate to even just remake my Persian, and therefore I prepare him for everything in advance. Moreover, with a myth. it became much easier with the fit.

M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

Art737
Regen can be cut with ripe, it is written about it even when loading it often