3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Which class is better to choose for passing? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Which one did you choose?
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

Art737
Have you ever had a bug that when you returned from the subway where the demons are near Dresen - and you can't talk to anyone? I
restarted the game
I tried to go through the old save again - I can't talk to them

A
Art737 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
Specifically, I couldn't. There were 3-4 heavy fights in a row and at the end of the boss. And I ran out of stabs in the 2nd battle (I didn't take abundant spells, I was stupid), I had to throw scrolls at the enemy.

A
Art737 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
Was, but in beta. For the release, this thing seemed to be corrected, but since you got out - apparently not completely.

M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

Art737
Updated to the latest version - it's still a bug. cool
Apparently -
I played enough And I didn't have to go through the boss you said about with difficulty) 0

m
mefiro 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
1 turn 3 casts and no enemy party. For the alt mages like the magi, you can still watch how the mobs are trying to hit you. Minus if everything is on CD.

M
Maxim pigarev 18.09.21

mefiro
You speak already for 6-7 spells circles, towards the end of the game.

m
mefiro 18.09.21

Maxim Pigarev
Well, the 10th level is more or less quickly recruited, there are already mythical features and good spells, and the level 1 snowball hits very painfully when attacking from the undercover.

There is a minus for the magician, these are restrictions on the number of spells, but turning off dangerous enemies is a plus, I play on the penultimate difficulty, though mostly for the magus, spells hit very painfully, but you need to think, and yes, in turn-based combat mode, without this will be chaos, and the best is the best option for real-time, you need to think, but not enough ...)
While my faith is undermined only by a mad dwarf with 7 double attacks at level 10, but he dies like a fly on the other side ...

D
Dudiko 26.09.21

I will tell you exactly whom you don't need to play - the partners are full of rangers and a horn, there is a paladin, two heal supports (an oracle and a priest), a good controlling witch, a magician. There is no classic tank and bard - they will not be superfluous (although, who am I kidding? No one ever creates a hero as a bard or a tank)

G
GillesDeVanz 26.09.21

Dudiko
Now I pass as a necromancer, I plan the next call with a bard or skald)

r
raspisnoy1 28.10.21

20 pure redeemer executioner levels with a bow. 2 blind fights must be taken. Will be easy to play.

S
St_Slave 28.10.21

raspisnoy1 Blindfight
archer does not need. This trait only works with "melee" weapons (the archer has his own "line" of traits with a similar effect).

r
raspisnoy1 28.10.21

St_Slave
I like it, but I started to hit after taking this perk ... I took it from the memory of the first
Pathfinder (you will also get figs there because of all sorts of haze, blurring, etc.).
I play on 1.0.4d.02, many abilities do not work as they should or do not work at all ((

B
Blue cat 28.10.21

Andre217
Bloody kinetic-top in physical attacks, does not smear, vamprite and fiercely controls + endless heals (I will replay it with a lich or a swarm)
But I play kineticist Elemental Weapon (if for a short time, the more burnout, the more fierce and fierce the damage), only one cause blue flame ... inquisition .... BURN THIS WITCHES !!!!!

E
ElfFrom Cupcake 28.10.21

raspisnoy1
There, the bow has a feature of ignore disguise except complete, this is the thing) the truth opens quite late

L
Lord1q 23.12.21

The most vicious asshole is a warrior pumped into strength (mutagenic) with a scythe. And certainly through the Legendary Mythic. First, we buff on giant sizes, then on Legendary sizes, and this freak will infuse crits of 500-650 and 100-130 with regular attacks, and there are 4-5 of them per round, and if the final chopping blow + ...
There are so many attacks that it will be enough to cut through bosses with 80 armor stupidly on an auto battle (today I was just passing the final mission, there was a fat man there with 80 armor). The main thing is to pour everything into power (I got it to 50 units at the 39th level of the Persian) and have one oracle and 1 sorcerer thinker with all possible buffs. (guard against death, acceleration, legendary dimensions, higher invisibility, true vision and similar things directly or indirectly affecting attack and defense). Of course, it is desirable for magicians to have the mythical enhancers "Long-lasting spells +", so that 90% of the buffs would hang for a day.
I will go through it again by someone else, I'll see how it goes.