3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvadrat_Vlad 14.09.21 12:48 am

Pirate Cheat (Escape from Tarkov)

Hello, can anyone know some good pirate cheat?
204 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 14.09.21

It depends on what you need from the game, if you just have eternal life, then this can be done without cheats, just change a couple of parameters in the profile file.

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

Kvadrat_Vlad
is, just not cheat, but editing one file ;-)
Write, if necessary ...

m
maadrp 25.09.21

VALCAT97
is there a manual?

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

maadrp
Manual? there is ... Most importantly, before changing, copy somewhere thread, so that later there are no complaints that the game has stopped working ... and you must completely exit the game, you can enter and go nuts only after editing ;-)
The disk on which the game is located = Escape from Tarkov = AKI-Server -A7.3 = user = profiles, there is a file 162cf94cd29fb74bb84b721f.json (I have it is the name and that it is necessary to copy before editing ;-)) so open it with Notepad, WordPad but better
about everything not I will say, but the skills can be tweaked, the amount of experience the Persian has can be increased, but I would not recommend it, even quests can be made already completed or ready to be handed over to the merchant ;-)
We are looking for
"Skills": {
"Common": [
The skills will be presented below, and we need to change the value in the "Progress" lines ... my advice: if the line contains 0, it is better not to touch it, because. it can be a closed skill that has not been finished yet, otherwise you can drive 4-digit numbers into these lines, in the game they will be at the maximum ... We are
also looking for "Quests", there will be many quests, under the name of each we are looking for a line " status ". This line can contain any of these statuses: Started, Failed, Success, Locked and AvailableForFinish ... We are interested in quests with the Started status, we change this word to AvailableForFinish.
Do not forget to save this file when exiting notepad ;-) if the game crashed, we get this file, which we copied before editing :-)
PS: everything is in English, you can dig around and find what else you can edit ;-)

K
Kvadrat_Vlad 25.09.21

VALCAT97
Hello, I would like to do tasks and improve the level of relations with sellers. Perhaps it?

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

Kvadrat_Vlad
About the tasks it is written above, but to increase the attitude ... there is a line in the file where you can raise the level of loyalty, only, when you restart again, the relationship will decrease back, because. game "will see" that does not gain by selling or does not correspond to the level of ... well, you can try at once rose to the Vault four-thread pump ... only in the correct operation of the game then I'm not sure ...
Seek line TraderStandings, next to each trader there should be a line currentLevel, so it should be corrected ...

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

Kvadrat_Vlad
Found how to edit money, if interested ...

b
bjlvanka 25.09.21

ItVALCAT97
Interesting. Write how?

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

bjlwanka
For money, we are looking for the line "200087d07e764b48ac2fef82", it will be a little to the left, but below and to the right there will be several lines that are not quite necessary for us, but we need the line StackObjectsCount, there should be some number near it ... it should be that the same as the money in the cache ... If the numbers were not found the first time, then you can continue the search ... by the way, I'm not sure that everyone has the same ciphers in the files ...
But everything is not so simple here: in the game the maximum amount of money in a "bundle" is 500K, and we can wind up much more! I don't know what will happen to the game after re-entering, but, personally, I scattered the entire "pack" of 500K each, I had to exchange a case for money at the doctor's office, I had to bribe gold trinkets for the exchange ...
But the incentive was a little lost, a lot of money, the meaning of the quests remained ...

K
Kvadrat_Vlad 25.09.21

VALCAT97 Very interesting

K
Kvadrat_Vlad 25.09.21

VALCAT97
Thank you very much

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

Kvadrat_Vlad
Please, the main thing is that it works ;-)

b
bjlvanka 25.09.21

VALCAT97
I found only dollars and euros, but I still could not.

b
bjlvanka 25.09.21

VALCAT97 Xs
maybe they are considered in packs and not a number in the latest version of pirates?

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

Karoch, new introductory! If there is a pack of 500K in the cache, then in the search in the file you can type 500000, it should be found, I just checked it! Well, or the second option: you need to remember how much money is in the cache and fill this number into the search ...

b
bjlvanka 25.09.21

VALCAT97
Thanks everything worked. Now there are 150 lyamas on the account, just packs of 50 million made.

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

bjlvanka
Doesn't the game crash? there, after all, in packs of 500K there should be (O_O)
you can stupidly buy cases for money and scatter them there ;-)

b
bjlvanka 25.09.21

VALCAT97
No, it does not crash. You just can't add a stack, but divide it by 500K as much as you like.

V
VALCAT97 25.09.21

bjlvanka
a, ok, thanks, I will know :-)

t
timohazv 28.10.21

Hi all. Is there any Russian-language site for SPT AKI? otherwise only foreign ones appear in the search engine.