3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvadrat_Vlad 14.09.21 12:48 am

Pirate Cheat (Escape from Tarkov)

Hello, can anyone know some good pirate cheat?
204 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagnusPrime 13.01.22

BlackTigerTK
But there are those who, simply because of the complexity of this, will not do it for fear of spoiling it. And the program allows you to make backups.

M
MagnusPrime 13.01.22

It's just a choice: 1 Either it's difficult and with mats to do everything manually; 2 A program that will wind up money safely, .lvl. possession of guns, lvl at the merchant, tasks to unlock, Improve the shelter, issue items to the caches (only this is dangerous)!
Who is more comfortable.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.22

MagnusPrime wrote:
because of the complexity of this
Hmm... what's so difficult? It is enough to watch the posted video, there is a lot that the author tells. The only difficulty IMHO is not to use the built-in notepad.
MagnusPrime wrote:
It's just a choice
As for the choice, I agree. Disagree about difficult :-)

m
mdagov 13.01.22

Guys there was a problem (when enabling "server"): [ERROR] Scheduled event: 'aki-hideout' failed to run successfully.
ReferenceError: fuelDrainRate is not defined
looked on the internet, it seems to be related to the water collector, I need to reset it to level 0 now, is it possible to change the level of construction in the shelter in the files?

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

mdagov
Try using the SP-EFT-ProfileEditor mentioned above to edit the profile.
In the forehead in the profile file there are no elements of the shelter. Or I don't know how to find them :-)

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 19.01.22

The money address "200087d07e764b48ac2fef82" is not in the character file.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

NateberegiSRatsiju
Initially, at the start, I had 500,000 rubles. I pulled it into a backpack - there were 280,000. Then I put them back in the cache next to the rest of the pack. And in the profile I was already looking for this number - 280,000. If this bee lay next to the remaining one, then there will be a record of it below. Change to 999 999 in both entries. We go into the game and see a lot of money. So you can divide endlessly:
Spoiler

A
ApMaJIuH 19.01.22

And how does SP-EFT-ProfileEditor-master start? All files open as - specify a program to open. And also, when I edit the level of merchants, some cases with the contents disappear. Some kind of long one, where there are a lot of slots and a case for money. If all the money is in the case, then the total amounts are shown by zeros, and when sold, they are not added to the inventory. But they can be returned, I didn’t understand how true it is, maybe by restoring the merchants by zero or only the therapist. One buyer is not editable, if you raise the level, his goods disappear.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

ApMaJIuH
Hmm, what do you mean by
ApMaJIuH wrote: How does
SP-EFT-ProfileEditor-master start?
If you downloaded the program from the link that was given in one of the earlier messages, then there is a archive, in the archive there is one single executable file SP-EFT-ProfileEditor.exe. there is no SP-EFT-ProfileEditor-master there. When you first start the program, she will ask you to specify the path to the server, after that she will find the player's profile herself. That's all. As for
ApMaJIuH wrote:
All files open as - specify the program to open.
You, apparently, mean the procedure for editing the files themselves, as described in the video clip above? If so, then the author uses the notepad ++ program there. If you do not have this editor, you can try it in a regular notepad. In the preview version, which is available for testing by Win11 insiders, editing this file is fine, I checked it. If you leave a checkmark on the Always use this application to open these files option, then it will be so. Traders did not try to edit except the Jaeger. And then he just made it available and that's it. And you need to understand that the level of a trader is determined not just by the number that the program displays. There is also a balance for which the player traded with this merchant. As well as the level of relations, which is initially 0.20 (Neutral) and increases, as I understand it, when completing the tasks of this merchant. See https://forums.

A
ApMaJIuH 19.01.22

BlackTigerTK The SP-EFT-ProfileEditor-master.zip
archive is downloaded, there is no .exe already installed in it.
I called them just in case. So I manually notepad ++ and edit.
Everything is simple with merchants, only from the beginning you need to increase, and then buy 4 * things, otherwise they may disappear.
Understood the program. Thanks!

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

ApMaJIuH wrote:
The SP-EFT-ProfileEditor-master.zip archive is being downloaded
You definitely didn't follow the link that was previously given here, you downloaded it. The SP-EFT-ProfileEditor.rar archive is downloaded there. But that's not the point! Once it works, it's great! Good game!

A
ApMaJIuH 19.01.22

BlackTigerTK
Thank you! Mutually!
I downloaded from the link, there is a green Code button, I downloaded the zip archive in it, but you need to download it from the side - SP-EFT-ProfileEditor 1.9 - Latest. I launched the program directly from the archive, it makes backups, but it’s not clear where it stores them, and when it is restarted, all backups are in place. And if you unzip it, it requires you to specify the data on a new one, I did not try further.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

ApMaJIuH wrote: I ran
the program directly from the archive
IMHO, this is not correct :-)
ApMaJIuH wrote:
And if you unzip it, it requires you to specify the data
again This will be once at the first start. In the directory where the program is located, it will create a settings file - PEOptions.json. In the same directory there will be backups.

A
ApMaJIuH 19.01.22

BlackTigerTK
Thank you. I found a folder, it creates it in the Temp section from the archive, transferred it normally to the unzipped one, started without requests, all backups are in place.

K
Kindjallah 19.01.22

BlackTigerTK
Something I write "server not found" (do not specify the path at startup). But I have AKI, not EFT

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

Kindjallah
Are you talking about SP-EFT-ProfileEditor? If so, then at the first start, you must specify the path to the directory where the Server.exe AKI file is located. And it should be in the same place as the executable file of the game itself. If everything was done correctly.
Kindjallah wrote:
But I have AKI, not EFT
I also have AKI. EFT is short for Escape From Tarkov

l
legionrum 19.01.22

Is it possible for PMC bots to adjust the weapon state? And that is a tin, it is dead for all of them.

K
Kindjallah 19.01.22

BlackTigerTK
Well, yes. I select the folder with the Server file, and it writes "the SPTarkov server was not found"
UPD. The file was Server1.exe, removed "1" from the name, immediately found it (then renamed it back

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

Kindjallah
Hmm... why Server1.exe? Both in the official bundle with the discord channel of the project, and in the pre-release version from another forum for the latest version of EFT, the server executable file is simply called Server.exe:
Spoiler

K
Kindjallah 19.01.22

BlackTigerTK
Here already HZ, took from Rutreker