3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvadrat_Vlad 14.09.21 12:48 am

Pirate Cheat (Escape from Tarkov)

Hello, can anyone know some good pirate cheat?
204 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 03.01.22

BOOMchik wrote:
How to wind up rubles, dollars, euros?
I tried to add only rubles. Only they were in the default profile. As written above, I was looking exactly for the amount that was in the profile. By default, if the merchants did not spend anything, it was 500,000. This is the number I was looking for. Changed it to 999999, loaded the game - I see 999999 rubles in the cache.

3Lexas
BOOMchik
SPT-AKI essentially creates a local server and the game client connects to it. You can play offline with bots. I don't know of any other pirate servers. There is one more emulator and it seems that even there it is promised that it will be possible to cooperate. But there seems to be no development yet. Unlike SPT-AKI. This project is more or less actively being developed.

V
VALCAT97 03.01.22

BOOMchik
Why cheat euros and dollars? clocked up rubles and bought euros and dollars from traders, at the same time increased the amount of turnover ;-)
you put all the money in one bundle, if there is 500K in this bundle, then in the file when editing, look for 500,000, and then you change everything

B
BOOMchik 03.01.22

How to increase the percentage of armor for a mask, hat, armor?

M
MagnusPrime 03.01.22

How to add to the stash of the Helmet-Mask (also PNV)?
Via SP EFT Profile Editor Doesn't add

M
MagnusPrime 03.01.22

Found Items and their IDs but don't know how to add Prompt pzhlst

D
Devil of PC game 03.01.22

VALCAT97
Brat, God bless you and your loved ones health)))

D
Devil of PC game 03.01.22

VALCAT97
Thank you very much)

t
tume1041993 09.01.22

tell me how to increase the weight in the game in order to carry tons of loot without fatigue

B
BlackTigerTK 09.01.22

tume1041993
Above, VALCAT97 has already described how to edit the player's parameters, you can immediately search for Strength and add it there. But tons will still not work, I have now got a maximum of 90 kg. True, the whole outfit weighs a little over 11 :-) Fatigue, I think, depends on endurance - Endurance. She will be in front of the force.

S
SKIF73 09.01.22

guys, can you hack the asylum pumping? in particular a warehouse and a weapons store?

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 09.01.22

How to change maximum health? The character has 440 medical units scattered over separate parts of the body (arms and legs ~ 60 each, head 35, belly ~ 70). How do I edit the amount of this health while keeping it?

X
Xeron 09.01.22

who needs how to spin the loot: 1. take a pack of money, put it in a backpack (for convenience), 2. look for the value of the pack using CneatEngine, freeze it. 3. divide the pack until the space runs out, 4. then exit the game, close the server and CneatEngine, and re-enter (IMPORTANT! Do not buy / sell / change anything) - there will be a pack with a negative value in your backpack - delete it (destroy it). 5. Now you are a bohat !!! You can delete the game, you finished it !!! (hahaha, nanika joke!) :)

B
BlackTigerTK 09.01.22

NateberegiSRatsiju
Almost at the beginning of the profile file there is a BodyParts section, where you can edit the values ​​for all body parts:
Spoiler

Xeron
Why such perversions with this cheatjain when you can simply and easily edit the profile file?
Spoiler

SKIF73 wrote:
guys, can you hack the shelter pumping? in particular a warehouse and a weapons store?
In the profile, I did not find the names of the parts of the shelter. And my default warehouse is 4 and no modifications are offered.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.22

BOOMchik wrote:
How to increase the percentage of armor for a mask, hat, armor?
Above is a link to the video in the VALCAT97 post - it has a lot of interesting things. Including how to change the parameters of the crew. On the example of one armor.

M
MagnusPrime 13.01.22

SKIF73
has such a cheat SP-EFT-ProfileEditor (here https://github.com/SkiTles55/SP-EFT-ProfileEditor)
There you can wind up money and lvl different,
and improve the shelter

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.22

MagnusPrime
It's all good, of course. But there is the latest version for SPT-AKI 2.0.0. The current release version of SPT-AKI is 2.1.2.
And it is in my opinion (I don’t remember exactly) for the client version 0.12.12.2.16165. And the latest client version at the moment is 0.12.12.11.16440. And it needs SPT-AKI 2.2.0, which is currently under development. How this program will work with him is unknown. And money, player level, player stats, armor stats, location parameters can simply be changed by editing the corresponding files, as the author of the video above says.
Spoiler
Here is an improvement to the shelter, this is certainly interesting. But how this will work in more recent versions of SPT-AKI is unknown. In fact, IMHO, there, for sure, the corresponding changes are simply made to the data files, similar to what the author of the video above says. And, if, in new versions of SPT-AKI, something is changed in these files, then it will work crookedly. Or the game will crash altogether.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.22

Oh, no :-) I read on the official discord channel of the SPT-AKI project "2.1.2 is built for EFT 0.12.11.7.15680"
So it's still ancient :-)

M
MagnusPrime 13.01.22

BlackTigerTK

I have access to beta 2.2.0
SP-EFT-ProfileEditor works (only the character's lvl does not increase, but skills or weapon possession work)

M
MagnusPrime 13.01.22

Spoiler

MagnusPrime wrote:
SP-EFT-ProfileEditor works
But it's better to take the open source from here: github.com/SkiTles55/SP-EFT-ProfileEditor and remake it for the new version

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.22

MagnusPrime wrote:
only the character's lvl does not increase, but the skill or weapon possession works.
This is all easily done by editing the profile file. And you do not need third-party programs.