3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lite 14.09.21 01:07 am

SOCOM 4

[img] http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/object/019/019332/SOCOM-4_PS3_BOX-tempboxart_160w.jpg [/ img]
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: Zipper Interactive

some information
[quote] 12- hour single player over 14 missions
5-person squad
Set in South East Asia - jungles, mountains, small towns, cities
Aims to open up SOCOM to new audiences
The environments in SOCOM 4 are destructible, and building materials flew in all directions as a series of explosions ripped into the landscape.
Up to 32-player online multi
Fall 2010 [/ quote]

first screenshots
[img] http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/107/1074257/tba-socom-iv-us-navy-seals- 20100304094812082.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/107/1074257/tba-socom-iv-us-navy-seals-20100304094814879.jpg [/ img]
[img] http: // ps3media .ign.com / ps3 / image / article / 107/1074257 / tba-socom-iv-us-navy-seals-20100304094817614.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image /article/107/1074257/tba-socom-iv-us-navy-seals-20100304094821209.jpg
[/img] [img] http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/107/1074257/tba -socom-iv-us-navy-seals-20100304094825100.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
S4O (old) 14.09.21

Another question: when they give 5 experience, is this for murder?

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 33 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote name = "dozensnake"] [b] Allmighty L [/ b], ok, I'll try.
[b] S4O [/ b], change the sensor, it helped me. [/ quote]
I twisted it somewhere by 75%)). Maybe too much ...

A
Allmighty L 14.09.21

[b] S4O [/ b], so this is the intensity setting in the options! And the empty circle of the sight is the same, it shows the spread. For targeted shooting, aim through R3

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 31 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[b] S4O [/ b], yes, normal kill

r
razgulnov 14.09.21

[b] S4O [/ b], aaa)) well, I didn't read you ... and I also outplayed as a magician in my time, at least it was clearer there, but here I just sit in only one building and don't let people through, firing back from windows)

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 18 seconds: [/ color] [/ size] I

shoot mostly blindly, point-blank as in anch2: trollface:

S
S4O (old) 14.09.21

[quote name = "razgulnov3"] [b] S4O [/ b], aaa)) well, I haven't read you ... and I also outplayed as a magician in my time, at least it was clearer there, but here I only sit in one building and do not let the people through, shooting back from the windows) [/ quote]
Such enrage me very much: trollface :.

r
razgulnov 14.09.21

[b] S4O [/ b], and what else can you do if you don’t know the map)

S
S4O (old) 14.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], so if you sit and shoot people from the premises, arguing that you do not know the cards, then you will never learn them. You will be a rat: trollface:.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 5 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Are you playing for a statue? She only cares for me in FPS. And in such games I can hardly do anything. That's why I run everywhere)).

G
Ganxta 14.09.21

Today there is a cool mode - the capture of points of wounds and guns. Only shot and submachine gun are available. I set a KDR personal record in it, having played a round with a score of 24v5 .. and in the next one I merged with 9v10: the damage was cut.
[quote name = "razgulnov3"] [b] S4O [/ b], what else can you do if you don’t know the map) [/ quote]
Run around the map like a wounded man) You will learn in a couple of rounds: D
[quote name = "dozensnake"] Cheto, after the patch, the game began to hang and disconnect often. [/ quote]
2 times tried to go to the classic and 2 times stuck on the download :( Well, that's why it's beta.
[quote name = "dozensnake"] hmm, the new patch rolled me back 7 lvls [/ quote]
I was also rolled back, but the results of the rollback are not visible. All guns remained at the same level of pumping and new skins are still open.

d
dozensnake 14.09.21

[quote name = "Ganxta"] new skins are still open. [/ quote]
my skin was closed, but I did not change it and it remained: gigi:
[quote name = "Ganxta"] 2 times tried to go to the classic and 2 times stuck on loading [/ quote]
oga, the hike until the current when entering the classic sticks.

I noticed a strange thing, I used to play the classic somehow carefully and died, but now I run like mad and kill: gigi:

Enrages on the map with the jungle, when you lag on the respawn for the rebels, special forces snipers manage to make headshots):

D
Darkiti 14.09.21

I don't like the fact that the set claymore disappears after you die, mega-dumb.

G
Ganxta 14.09.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], does not disappear in the classics. If they did not disappear in the respawn mode, the entire map would be spammed with mines and claymores. They disappear in all games after you respawn.
[quote name = "dozensnake"] you lag on the respawn for the rebels [/ quote]
Is there a lag on the map itself? Is it the provider's mb lags? I haven’t come across this before.

d
dozensnake 14.09.21

[quote name = "Ganxta"] Is this the provider's mb lags? [/ quote]
may well be like this: row:

A
Allmighty L 14.09.21

[b] Ganxta [/ b], it happens that you have already loaded onto the map, but have not yet received control over yourself, at this moment you can get a bullet in the lobster.

d
dozensnake 14.09.21

[b] Allmighty L [/ b], in-in, that's what I'm talking about.

G
Ganxta 14.09.21

[quote name = "Allmighty L"] [b] Ganxta [/ b], sometimes you are already like booted to the map, but have not yet received control over yourself, at this moment you can get a bullet in the lobster. [/ quote]
Hrenase: shock:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 19 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Although pofik, our everything is classic: D

W
WeBForeveR 14.09.21

In general, I recorded a video with the game.
The sound is a little loud, be careful.
PS I play like a complete noob. : trollface:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShccPcoaz0 [/ youtube]

d
dozensnake 14.09.21

[b] WeBForeveR [/ b], excellent vidos. I advise you to play the classic, there you will immediately be forcibly taught to play well and value your virtual life: trollface:

r
razgulnov 14.09.21

[b] WeBForeveR [/ b], funny vidos))

G
Ganxta 14.09.21

Let's get together sometime and all play together. I hope my ps3 won't go crazy anymore.

[b] WeBForeveR [/ b], Gunxta is online! I KNOWN NOW :-D In general, everything is ok, just do not go into the open on the enemy if he is behind cover and do not stand for so long to capture the point. When you release the grip, the strip remains where you dropped it. Russian translation as usual: facepalm: I would never trade "Holy shit! Im fucked up" for "Oh devil I'm hurt". And also try the classic mod, it is played in a completely different way and [b] dozensnake [/ b] said correctly)) They will quickly teach you to value your virtual life) Btv, this is my favorite skin 8)

S
S4O (old) 14.09.21

Take me to the game)). But only tomorrow).

W
WeBForeveR 14.09.21

[b] Ganxta [/ b], yes, I played out of habit of Anch 2 and MGO, it's a little different here, so I'm dull.
And what kind of classic mod?