3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21 10:12 pm

James Bond 007: Blood Stone

[img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/0/995480_166980_front.jpg [/ img]

[b] Release year [/ b]: 2010
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action ( Shooter) / Arcade / Racing (Cars) / 3D / 3rd Person
[b] Developer [/ b]: Bizarre Creations
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Activision

[b] Description [/ b]:
The storyline of the game [b] James Bond 007: Blood Stone [/ b] was created by Bruce Feirstein - the author of the scripts for the famous blockbusters "Golden Eye", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "And the whole world is not enough." The appearance of the main characters of the game repeats the looks of the characters of the films, starring Daniel Craig and Judith Dench (Dame Judith Olivia Dench), and in the image of the new Bond girl you can easily recognize the singer Joss Stone. Also, these stars took part in the dubbing of the original version of the game. The actor in Motion Capture, who played the role of the super agent, was Daniel Craig's stunt double, Ben Cooke. In addition to an exciting story campaign, the game features a multiplayer mode with support for up to sixteen participants.

[b] Features of the game [/ b]:
As in the movies. The developers of the project strictly adhered to the style of the latest James Bond films. Players will have to shoot to kill from cover, fight hand-to-hand and take part in dizzying chases in luxury cars.

A legend revived. The storyline of the game was created by Bruce Feirstein - the author of scripts for the famous blockbusters "Golden Eye", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "And the whole world is not enough." And he once again skillfully showed the world of international espionage, where everyone can be a traitor.

All familiar faces. The appearance of the main characters of the game repeats the appearance of the characters of the films, which starred Daniel Craig and Judith Dench (Dame Judith Olivia Dench), and in the image of the new Bond girl you can easily recognize the singer Joss Stone. Also, these actors took part in the dubbing of the game. In addition, Daniel Craig's stunt double Ben Cooke became the Motion Capture actor who played the role of the super agent.

World Wide Web. In addition to an exciting story campaign, players will find an online multiplayer mode with support for up to sixteen participants. With the help of an extensive toolkit, everyone can create an agent to their liking - customize their appearance and choose equipment.

[spoil] [img] http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1011/cb/92162febad56.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1011/3a/42d7065b5079.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://s014.radikal.ru/i328 /1011/83/048f825383f7.jpg

[/img] [/ spoil] [spoil] [img] http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1011/ca/06552672f925.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
71 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], This is the kind of bastard I do not put jammed pancakes, and where did I come from.

I’m already playing half of the game, the game is certainly not chic, it’s cheap, it’s obvious, there’s no adrenaline rush at all, there’s not a lot of poor shelter system, in mafia 2 everything was cool, and the adrenaline rush of the shootouts was all super cool, but I don’t know the bond , while I play, then I will say my assessment.

Everything went through the game, played on the PC, the game as a whole is not bad but not a well-made game, everything is like cheap there is no gloss in the game, there are no cool moments, there is no adrenaline rush of shootings as I said before, the game is just purely for download but do not buy it for sure , you can just play the game is not shit, the game is normal, it was played interestingly everything exactly but for one time the game.

May score for the game [b] 7.6 [/ b] normal game.

a
alxp90 18.09.21

Oh no, you better not put commas.

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], I will not pose any problems.

R
Roman 18.09.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] [b] walkmann [/ b], I probably forget it prevents you from reading, I think not. [/ quote]
Enough to use google translit: lol:

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] Roman [/ b], Don't understand what google translit is ??

H
Hitm0n 18.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], googled
: trollface:

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Okay, leave me alone with these commas, this is a topic for the game, so let's say your opinions about the game, if you have any questions, write to me in private messages.

O
Owl 18.09.21

In the morning I lifted my mood with this topic))

Z
Zend 18.09.21

[offtopic] Ruslan, you are our new king! [/ offtopic]: trollface:

T
Tan 18.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], Rus, send me your epic scribble in a personal, I will edit, purely like a teske I suggest: mrgreen:

e
estaf 18.09.21

[quote name = "Tan"] [b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], Rus, send me your epic scribble in a personal, I will edit, purely like [color = # FF0000] with [/ color] ke I suggest : mrgreen: [/ quote] You

will correct a lot: up:: trollface:

N
NeveR 18.09.21

[offtopic] Yes, Ruslan is more or less normal with grammar and punctuation, at least I always understand the very meaning of his posts from the first time, it often happens that you can't figure out what exactly a person is saying, and Russia has the only problem as - times in the very sense of posts and sayings, but still he is nyasha. : oops: [/ offtopic]

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

[offtopic] Why did you get to the bottom of the person? he writes badly in Russian, so what? = /
s.s. specially wrote so that your eyes burst. [/ offtopic]

O
Owl 18.09.21

You might think it's just grammar and punctuation)

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Thank you all guys, you are great guys !!! I'm not offended by anyone, everything is fine guys.

O
Owl 18.09.21

We love you too Ruslanchik): trollface:

B
Blink 55 18.09.21

passed.
budget so, but cute. the race is gorgeous. shootouts are usual.
but I liked it.
7.6 8)

o
opposer 18.09.21

agree with the post above

R
Rim 18.09.21

My assessment of the game is 7-8 points, a very pleasant game, quite interesting, sometimes exciting, I will single out the advantages:
+ stealth missions are interesting, albeit primitive, no spy gadgets, except for a smartphone
+ missions on machines very dilute the gameplay
+ the spirit of spy game, intrigue , James Bond

Of the minuses
- the graphics are good, but lagged behind in development and sits at the level of 2008
- shootouts are not interesting, and this is very important in this kind of games
- it was too often when playing Bond I remembered splinter Cell!

In general, the game is good, I haven't tried the cartoon! The game made me happy!

N
NeveR 18.09.21

[quote name = "Rim"]
+ the spirit of espionage and game, intrigue, Bond

[/ quote]
I have played many games about Bond and I want to say that there has never been such a game in which the atmosphere of Bond would really be - if you take any game about Bond, remove the words "007" and "James Bond" from the title and the in-game menu, change Bond's face, give him some other name, then you get a game about a random secret agent who saves the world, but that there were even such games about Bond in which you felt yourself not as a random secret agent, but as some kind of space marine maniac from Doom who is engaged in mass genocide: /

The only sort of exception is Everything or Nothing from PS 2, where in some moments the developers correctly caught the atmosphere and style of Bond, for example, in the intro intro, and in all other Bond games there were just ordinary stupid post-shoots with races and stealth, if desired there could be any protagonist and no one would have felt the difference, although many games themselves were very high quality. But I did not wait for a clear game based on the films, and now in the era of Craig there is nothing to expect, since in the films agent 007 does not look like himself, but looks like a random secret agent who saves the world from evil.

The funny thing is that there were games that parodied Bond, but at the same time conveyed its spirit much better than licensed projects, for example, No one lives Forever 1-2 and MGS 3, if you remove all parodies and jokes from them, and give the hero the name and appearance of Bond, it would have turned out very cool, and so Bizzare made another joke with pressures and QTE number 45235235.

Bizzare generally upset me very much, first they released the dull The Club, then Blur, now this, damn it, and PGR 4 is one from my favorite races of this generation, Bizzare left jerseys and went to shit, and jerseys without them still can't make a sequel to PGR: sad:: sad:

And I still don't understand why they even need firing? After all, they have been doing classic races since the days of the Dreamcast, released five races, and then suddenly rushed to make jesters and made two dull mediocre jesters and one mediocre race with shooting, they need to do pure races, damn it, in Blood Stone, such moments are done wonderfully.