3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21 10:12 pm

James Bond 007: Blood Stone

[img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/0/995480_166980_front.jpg [/ img]

[b] Release year [/ b]: 2010
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action ( Shooter) / Arcade / Racing (Cars) / 3D / 3rd Person
[b] Developer [/ b]: Bizarre Creations
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Activision

[b] Description [/ b]:
The storyline of the game [b] James Bond 007: Blood Stone [/ b] was created by Bruce Feirstein - the author of the scripts for the famous blockbusters "Golden Eye", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "And the whole world is not enough." The appearance of the main characters of the game repeats the looks of the characters of the films, starring Daniel Craig and Judith Dench (Dame Judith Olivia Dench), and in the image of the new Bond girl you can easily recognize the singer Joss Stone. Also, these stars took part in the dubbing of the original version of the game. The actor in Motion Capture, who played the role of the super agent, was Daniel Craig's stunt double, Ben Cooke. In addition to an exciting story campaign, the game features a multiplayer mode with support for up to sixteen participants.

[b] Features of the game [/ b]:
As in the movies. The developers of the project strictly adhered to the style of the latest James Bond films. Players will have to shoot to kill from cover, fight hand-to-hand and take part in dizzying chases in luxury cars.

A legend revived. The storyline of the game was created by Bruce Feirstein - the author of scripts for the famous blockbusters "Golden Eye", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "And the whole world is not enough." And he once again skillfully showed the world of international espionage, where everyone can be a traitor.

All familiar faces. The appearance of the main characters of the game repeats the appearance of the characters of the films, which starred Daniel Craig and Judith Dench (Dame Judith Olivia Dench), and in the image of the new Bond girl you can easily recognize the singer Joss Stone. Also, these actors took part in the dubbing of the game. In addition, Daniel Craig's stunt double Ben Cooke became the Motion Capture actor who played the role of the super agent.

World Wide Web. In addition to an exciting story campaign, players will find an online multiplayer mode with support for up to sixteen participants. With the help of an extensive toolkit, everyone can create an agent to their liking - customize their appearance and choose equipment.

[spoil] [img] http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1011/cb/92162febad56.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1011/3a/42d7065b5079.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://s014.radikal.ru/i328 /1011/83/048f825383f7.jpg

[/img] [/ spoil] [spoil] [img] http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1011/ca/06552672f925.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
71 Comments
Sort by:
D
DS5OOO 18.09.21

bomb game, played in one go: up:

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] DS5OOO [/ b], Here you bent, of course, into the account that the game is a bomb, the game is just normal and nothing more, this is of course yours IMHO but the game is cheap trash.

S
SoulGrabber 18.09.21

I haven't played such shit for a long time, shootouts are just horrible as dull :?
graphics so in general: facepalm:
yes, and the vaunted gonochge also did not really like it, a crap one-button with auto-bullets. no forks, no physics, no adrenaline. you roll somewhere and yawn.
conductive in the hotel garden, will it be better further?

D
DS5OOO 18.09.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] the game is just normal and nothing more, but the game is cheap trash. [/ quote]
so normal or trash?

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] DS5OOO [/ b], I meant that the game to play at one time is normal and that's it, but the game is cheap trash, the same can be seen from the graphics by the design, the game is cheap in the game, there is no gloss, there is no espionage style, a killer was made from bond not a spy, the bond was supposed to have a lot of gadgets of all sorts of bells and whistles, and this is not in the game at all, only a mobile phone and that's it, you can just play because there is nothing to do.

[b] DS5OOO [/ b], Everyone has their own taste you like the game play well for health no one does not mind.

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] DS5OOO [/ b], I meant that the game to play at one time is normal and that's it, but the game is cheap trash, the same can be seen from the graphics by the design, the game is cheap in the game, there is no gloss, there is no espionage style, a killer was made from bond not a spy, the bond was supposed to have a lot of gadgets of all sorts of bells and whistles, and this is not in the game at all, only a mobile phone and that's it, you can just play because there is nothing to do.

[b] DS5OOO [/ b], Everyone has their own taste you like the game play well for health no one does not mind.

p
pocomaxa555 18.09.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] I haven't played such shit for a long time, shootouts are just horrible how dull :?
yes, and the vaunted gonochge also did not really like it, a crap one-button with auto-bullets. no forks, no physics, no adrenaline. you roll somewhere and yawn.
conductive in the garden, then it will be better? [/ quote]

there is one race not pozevaesh)) and will yawn zanogo will begin))) for your machine in vodichku fall)))

p
pocomaxa555 18.09.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] I haven't played such shit for a long time, shootouts are just horrible how dull :?

there is one race not pozevaesh)) and will yawn zanogo will begin))) for your machine in vodichku fall)))

p
pocomaxa555 18.09.21

p
pocomaxa555 18.09.21

p
pocomaxa555 18.09.21