3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

[b] Genre [/ b] - Action
[b] Developer [/ b] -
LucasArts (PS3, X360)
Aspyr Media (PC)
Red Fly Studio (Wii)
[b] Publisher [/ b] - LucasArts
[b] Platforms [/ b] - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, iOS
[b] Release date [/ b] - October 29

Live demo: love: Level design is shit like in the first one, but graphics: shocked :: love: Fap fap fap! We got rid of all the shortcomings of the first part in terms of the picture - namely, the models of the Persians and the rollers are now ok. The gameplay is faster than in the first, although the enemies are dumb and slow. But it makes you feel like an uber cool djidai: love: Mouzon ok. + Vader is cool as always.
55 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 18.09.21

The level design is straight out of the movie, or rather the planet Kamino. Just tell me right away that you don’t like SW, but I can call any other project shit and its lvl design.

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] NetSky [/ b], I'm not talking about art direction, but about the structure of the level - flat corridors that alternate with square rooms. The art direction of the game is mega cool. and I love old wars.

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

The level design in the demo is limping, but the epic at the beginning and at the end more than pays for all the shortcomings. Well, finally, you feel like a Jedi, not a horseradish from the mountain.

S
Sh1nn 18.09.21

The demo appeared in the US store.

L
Lite 18.09.21

the demo is very cool, I
even wanted to take a lot of epics

D
Daiverr 18.09.21

in, in the Russian store a demo appeared

A
Aserp 18.09.21

Didn't watch the demo. but I take it anyway.

x
xds 18.09.21

I liked the demo, it is clear that the developers put more emphasis on the gameplay itself and not only on
[b] ACE [/ b] technologies , but what is there with such outstanding graphics that you just fap, the game looks good, but no more ...

w
walkmann 18.09.21

Is there a dismemberment? : D

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

[b] walkmann [/ b], there is, and cuts from shoulder to ass
[b] xds [/ b], she finally has normal faces, more accurate.

w
walkmann 18.09.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], well, finally

P
Pseudodog 18.09.21

demo very, very ok

D
Darkiti 18.09.21

The grafon has been tightened since the first part, otherwise everything is the same. They added only an unimpressive dismemberment and tore off robots instead of jellyfish, which freeze gg. Downloading, not worth buying.

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

well all the guys, the game is shit

A
Aserp 18.09.21

I played the demo all very cool. Anch2 level graphics.

S
Sangheli 18.09.21

movie trailer: lovebeer:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76lBfDG0l1k [/ youtube]

r
razgulnov 18.09.21

The demo is certainly much more beautiful than the first part. It is a pity that I met the first part earlier. By the way, there is a feeling that euphoria has not been delivered now. Enemies do not cling to the railing.

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], there is a logo of euphoria at the beginning like a demo.

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

By the way, it also seemed to me that physics had become worse, especially it can be seen on the glasses. Well, the euphoria was clearly stung.

C
Chepunator 18.09.21

I played the demo, like the graphon is more or less and the spirit of some kind of Star Wars, all sorts of Jedi gadgets, but it seemed insanely boring, after 5 minutes I freed up space on the screw ...